All Comments on 'Passion at Penn State'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusabout 7 years ago
Another great one

As much as it appears to be cliche by your standards and even if the constant "I want sex" mindset was a bit annoying I really enjoyed this one - he's an inexperienced nerd so I'll let it slide for now. The progression speed, the level of conversation, the story setting is up to your usual standards and so far I really hope you continue this one for at least a few more chapter - while not letting other stories sit and collect dust of course. It sets a nice counterweight to My Number since the girl is taking it slower while still having fun with her nerd.

5* for this part and hope to see the next one up real soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great start ... I look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Sweet. Innocent. Amazing self control on both parties

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 7 years agoAuthor
This is a one-and-done

I've no plans for a second chapter, either on this one or the Ruthie on the Beach story in the First Time category. I had actually written a bit more, but it seemed to me that where I ended it was the perfect climax -- pun intended -- for this story.

I'm still working on the last chapter of My Number, which I hope to post this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 Penn

State sucks and swallows and so do you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice

Nice short story - conveyed the romance that the author wanted to convey. Why people have to put nasty comments on this website is beyond my comprehension. An author writes a story - posts it for free and the attacks begin!

No wonder so many of the top rated authors are gone!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A First?

I love this story. It has so many real life elements in it that you usually don't see in these stories. For example: Has there ever been in Literotica a scene where a couple takes a shower together before having sex for the first time? If so, where?

crazycujocrazycujoabout 7 years ago
smooth story and well written....

nice character development for a short story, and it ended in a good place. you always want more of a good story, though. many thanks.....

auwingerauwingerabout 7 years ago
Good story.

I really liked this story, and even liked the ending! This is much more realistic than most college guys would like to admit, too. Keep it up, ReedRichards.

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 7 years ago
Ahhhhh, young love

Very good illustration of the difference between sex and intimacy. I'm still dismayed that most young people have to blunder through learning this on their own.

To answer the question about the shower, I recently submitted a story similar to this one (Secondary Education) where the main character insists on taking a bath with his dream girl prior to having sex with her. In fact, bathing is an essential element in all of my stories. Most people just don't take the time to enjoy this wonderful experience with their lovers.

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Delightfully Light Romance

These two kids made me very happy!

Richie4110Richie4110about 7 years ago
Lovely Love Story

Very pleasurable story and up to your usual high standards.

Thanks for sharing your effort and talent.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Nice love story, but a few nits...

Being a graduate chemical engineer I can sort of identify with the concept, but not the way it is portrayed here. In my day (admittedly a long time ago) the chemical engineers were considered to have one of the toughest curricula on campus, but in no way were we considered to be "nerds" (especially since the term hadn't even been invented then). The concept of nerd under other names, referred to the math majors and the physics majors, the academic elite on capus. And the acronym: "CE" was exclusively owned by the civil engineers and would never be used to describe the "ChemE's". Either some things have changed or this author doesn't have any real experience as a ChemE. Still a nice story worthy of a 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yes

Intimacy

The girl knew what she was doing. That's the way to get a life long partner.

I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent Story

I felt like I was back in University 45 years ago! As for Overcritical’s remark that the Chemical Engineering degree was one of the hardest course is BS! We, Engineering Physics guys, were the real nerds. You had to be a nerd just to get into the course, lol. Where Chemical Engineers were using their little formulas, we, in Eng Phys, had to derive their formulas from first principles as part of our curriculum. I still remember the Schrodinger Wave Equation like it was yesterday! That’s referred to as Quantum Mechanics for you Chem Eng types! Lmao!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I liked it but it did get a bit tedious for me, reading about a guy who was so anal and yet so clueless. Is that the way hardcore nerds really are? Anyway, a good story. A second chapter with a “happily ever after” might be nice.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
If that was me

As soon as I was naked she'd of scooped up my clothes and ran...lol. I liked it. 5

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Would

Would have liked to know if they lasted.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFover 1 year ago

Wow, that was an abrupt ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous