All Comments on 'Passion at Play on Midsummer's Day'

by WendyTrilby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

This story was wonderful! The characters, the settings, the plot, the romance, the ending. Oh, and the VIVID sex, with and without hair. Great work. That's why I follow you.

And now when I'm hiking, I will be on the lookout for fresh striped maple leaves. ;-) 6/5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too fast, could be slower and stetched the drama and magic a bit more, but overall a nice read. Thanks!

woodseaveswoodseaves9 months ago

Lovely story, the plot and the sex, and the romance. Excellent on the technical details as well - you would certainly expect to lose a lot of pounds of fat walking 20 miles/day for several weeks. It read as very authentic, I'm sure there is a lot of "you" in Bobbi.

peekingonepeekingone8 months ago

this was fucking arousing as hell. Damn was I dripping after finishing reading this. Thanks.

ComeDancingComeDancing8 months ago

lovely story, and how they decided no more years were going to waste

rycat25rycat258 months ago

Well I started reading this expecting to skim through it until and just read the interesting parts like i do.

I read every word. You are really good and love your style. Felt like I was there.

Thank you.

ry

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

Hi, Wendy, after your comment at AH, I wanted to read your story. I loved the setting and found it very well written (just a few typos or missing words) and extremely earthly and erotic. I’m glad you did so well in the contest with it (and am sorry my five stars arrive a little too late to help). Great job!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Infused with a sense of genuine magic.

tomskixtomskix8 months ago

Great story wonderful in every way so like every great story I have ever read I just got to say I love you because you’re a beautiful person and you shared it with me!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved this story! Absolutely fantastic! I really liked the hair and armpit fetish parts in your story! You should keep leaning into those kinks. You've got a real knack for making it all seem so passionate and sexy! ;)

Victoria14xsVictoria14xs5 months ago

For me, the mark of a great story is how badly I’d love to be IN it.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Descriptive authorship! "Eyelash-length hairs lined her labia, but the inside was perfectly hairless and moist. Standing guard over this damp kingdom was a large clit, so prominent in size that it resembled a penis only in shape. Unable to hide in its hood, I trapped her clit in my mouth and gently suckled it like a lactating nipple. "

Your word choices are very good, and I believe you definitely have a future as an erotic author. BTW, Love those hairy pussy descriptions in some of your other stories.

Redbeard101Redbeard1014 months ago

Great story, I love your style and find the detail and realism very erotic and sexy. You write as a true coniseur of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

two thumbs up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendyTrilby@WendyTrilby
Welcome to Trilbyverse, where you will find cinematic erotic adventures gleaned from years of interviews with sexually active adults as well as my personal adventures. I only work from true-life stories where the names have been changed to protect the guilty and the innocent...

SIMILAR Stories