Passion in the Snow

Story Info
On a field trip, David finally gets his MILF teacher.
8k words
4.59
179.6k
203
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePoppy
BluePoppy
451 Followers

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, this is my first attempt at writing. I've been playing with this idea in my head for a while now and I really wanted to put it to paper (or text, you know what I mean).

I'm open to any constructive criticism, most importantly I just hope that you will enjoy reading.

All characters are 18 or older.

###################################

"Any questions?"

Her voice barely reached through to David, who was sitting at his desk, lost in thought. He had established his seat in the second row, close enough to the front to where she was standing, but not in her direct line of sight, which he used to his advantage. He had already spent countless hours this semester watching her toned body move around the room, as she talked about ancient greek philosophers and God knows what else; he hadn't been paying too much attention to what she was saying.

Then her voice ripped him out of his daydreaming. "Mr. Cooper, anything you're unsure about?"

He quickly looked up at her and was met with a raised eyebrow and a little smile.

"I'm sorry Ms. Foster, I wasn't paying attention."

"I can see that," came her reply. "If I could get your attention for this next part though, Mr. Cooper, I would be eternally grateful," she remarked playfully. Then she faced the class again.

"As you guys know, the end of the semester is quickly approaching and so are the field trips."

Oh yes, the field trips. A long standing tradition for seniors at his school, David had been looking forward to them for many years. Several teachers offered them around spring and since the teachers offering said trips had been announced a couple of months ago, David had been even more excited.

Ms. Foster and a rather old math teacher, Mr. Williams, were offering a skiing trip this year and David had his mind set on going. He truly adored Ms. Foster. David had been starstruck when he had first walked into her classroom at the beginning of the semester. She was tall, about 5'10", and had an amazing body; toned and athletic. David's eyes had immediately glued themselves onto her ass, then had moved up to her breasts, and finally had made their way to her face, where he was met by her beautiful eyes and a knowing smile.

Ms. Foster dressed respectably, mostly in pants and silk blouses; sometimes a skirt. She kept her blonde hair in a ponytail most of the time, but sometimes let it flow over her shoulders, making David instantly hard as he watched it sway with her movements. And then there was her scent. She smelled of flowers but at the same time incredibly sexy in a way that made David want to tear her clothes off every time she walked by him. But David also knew he would never stand a chance with her.

That is not to say that she wasn't flirty. Ms. Foster knew she looked amazing, and that she had all of the guys wrapped around her little finger by dropping a flirtatious comment from time to time. However, she was also sophisticated, and strict when she needed to be. Nevertheless, she was the most popular and respected teacher at David's school.

David himself was athletic, by all intents and purposes a "jock" (he had very good grades though), and he had never had any trouble with girls. However, for some reason, he was always nervous around Julia Foster. He had been fantasizing about fucking her for what felt like ages but he couldn't muster up the courage to make any advances toward her. This trip was his chance, and even though, at 47, she probably had never looked at him as more than an 18-year old boy, David was determined to get her naked.

His mind slowly came back to reality.

"As you may have heard, Mr. Williams and I are offering a skiing trip this year. We rented a small cabin and I'm expecting that it will be a lot of fun! Anyone interested can sign up at the end of class; the sheet will be at my desk. And don't worry if you don't know how to ski or snowboard; there are plenty of classes offered at the resort!" She finished with a broad smile and David could see her dark blue eyes sparkling. Ms. Foster then resumed with her regular class and David went back to ogling her butt and legs as she wrote something on the board.

After class, David waited until everyone else had left and then went up to Ms. Foster's desk to sign up for the trip. She was looking down at some papers and did not seem to notice him standing next to her. David stared at the slight curve of her breasts underneath her shirt for a moment and then awkwardly cleared his throat. There it was again; the nervousness he felt around her.

"Oh hi David," she exclaimed as her head snapped up to look at him. "I didn't realize anyone was still in here, are you wanting to sign up for the trip?"

David was lost in her gaze for a moment but then quickly regained his composure.

"Um, yeah, it sounds like a lot of fun."

"You bet it is, go ahead and just write down your name."

David wrote down his name as instructed, then slowly let his gaze travel over her breasts before looking at her eyes one more time. "I'm really looking forward to spending some more time with you before I graduate Ms. Foster," he said sincerely.

Ms. Foster looked puzzled and there were a few moments of uncomfortable silence. Then she nodded hesitantly and gave him a little smile as she recovered. David blushed as he realized that he might have gone too far but smiled back. He turned to leave, feeling her eyes on his back as he walked away.

"Goodbye, Ms. Foster."

"See you tomorrow, David."

***************

The day of the trip had finally arrived. Ms. Foster had acted a little weird around David after the sign-up incident, but the tension had dissolved over the past few weeks and she was back to being her usual self around him; with little touches on the arm here and there when she was explaining things to him at his desk, which had been almost unbearable for David as his cock strained painfully in his jeans every time their skin made contact.

It was 6am and David was standing at the meeting spot in front of the school with the rest of the group. They had already loaded their bags onto the travel bus but were still waiting on the two teachers, who, of course, were late.

Mr. Williams arrived first, and then Ms. Foster pulled into the school parking lot. David was speechless for a moment as he saw her walking towards them. It was always weird to see teachers outside of the classroom, but seeing Ms. Foster in her everyday clothes was on a whole other level. She was wearing tight-fitting jeans that showed off her toned legs, with a warm jacket and snow boots. Her blonde hair was in a loose bun. To make it short: she looked absolutely gorgeous.

A student named Peter spoke first: "Wow Ms. Foster, you really do look fantastic in everything!" His comment was followed by a few whistles from the male students, while the girls rolled their eyes, but were also smiling.

"Careful there," Ms. Foster said scoldingly as she wagged her finger at the group.

Then her expression changed and she smiled broadly. "What are we waiting for? Let's get this show on the road!"

Her announcement was met with cheers and as they boarded the bus, David made sure to sit close to Ms. Foster. Many of the guys were trying to do the same and David luckily ended up sitting one row in front of her, which was met with the slightest show of a smile by her.

The drive took about 4 hours and almost everyone took the time to nap. David glanced back a few times and saw that Ms. Foster was also asleep. She looked beautiful; her legs pulled up to her chest making her butt look magnificent. David felt a stirring in his pants, which he quickly adjusted, but not after getting elbowed in the side by Peter. "Ya old horn dog," he teased David, who responded with a sly smile.

***************

When they finally got to the ski resort, everyone was stunned for a moment as they climbed out of the bus. It was truly beautiful, snow packed everywhere with lit up cabins spread all over the hillside. And the slopes looked magnificent!

Ms. Foster was the first to speak. "Alright everyone, you can close your mouths again. We'll have enough time to enjoy this view over the next week; for now we should get to our cabin and get settled in before it gets too late!"

Reluctantly the group got back on the bus and to their surprise it drove them to a cabin far away from the others, almost out of sight from the slopes.

"Why are we so far away?" a voice asked from the back rows. Many stated their agreement with murmurs.

"The other cabins would have been way too expensive," Mr. Williams stated apologetically. "But unless we get snowed in, we'll be at the slopes in no time!"

***************

The cabin itself was very pretty and more importantly; very big. The furniture and overall style were rustic, but everything was clean and while it was cold at the moment, there was a fireplace they would be able to use to get warm.

"Alright, everyone," sounded Mr. Williams voice, and they all huddled around him. "There are nine rooms in this cabin; seven for the 21 of you, so you will all be sharing a room with two others. Please keep in mind that the boys can only room with boys, and the same goes for the girls." This statement was met with a few giggles.

Ms. Foster added. "As you guys know, this is still a school trip so school rules apply but we are only two teachers and with 21 students, we can't possibly keep our eyes on every single one of you." She winked, which elicited a few whistles.

"What about you two?" David asked.

"We'll each have our own room, of course," Ms. Foster replied. "Oh, and one last thing before you storm off: Mr. Williams and I talked and we have decided that you can call us by our first names for the duration of the trip. So I'm Julia, of course, and this is John."

Ms. Foster seemed to look directly at David when she said this, and he kept repeating her name, "Julia", in his mind and silently let it roll off his tongue. He inevitably had to readjust himself in his pants again. David could see Ms. Foster's eyes dart down to his crotch for a moment and thought he saw her eyes widen; but just as quickly as they were there, they were gone again, looking at the others, as she carried on unfazed.

"That's it. Goodnight everyone, be ready to ski tomorrow. We're meeting for breakfast at 7!"

David tried to make eye contact with Julia as he left the main room behind the others, but she seemed to avoid his gaze. He had one of the biggest hard-ons he had had in a long time. He ended up sharing the room with Peter and another guy and they ended up talking about how hot Ms. Foster had looked for many hours. David couldn't stop thinking about earlier when she had glanced down at his crotch. She had to have seen his erection. Did her reaction mean that she was angry?

"I'll get to her," David thought to himself as he fell asleep.

***************

The next morning everyone was up early and after breakfast they all got on the bus to get to the slopes. David had stared at Julia for most of the morning, which she seemed to take note of, but didn't address, besides a few scolding looks in his direction. Her snow suit looked incredible; it didn't turn her into a big lump of fabric, instead her body was still clearly outlined and the colors looked amazing next to her blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

The two teachers had bought the ski-passes in advance so the group went directly to the ski lift that would bring them up to their first slope. It was obvious that the guys were all trying to stand around Ms. Foster but she ignored them as she chatted with Mr. Williams. Once everyone had arrived at the top, the group agreed on a meeting point and time for lunch, and then went off in different directions. Mr. Williams decided to head down a green slope first, with many students following him, as many did not have much experience. Ms. Foster headed towards a blue slope. David was a great skiier, having started at an early age, so he could have gone directly for a black slope, but he decided to follow Ms. Foster instead. He stayed behind her for the duration of the run and watched her body move down the slope. Her skiing was graceful and he admired the way she moved downhill. When they reached the bottom, David pulled up to a stop slightly in front of her, forcing her to stop as well.

"Hi Ms. Foster, looking good there, I didn't know you were such a good skiier!"

"You're quite the flatterer, David! But I will gladly accept your compliment." She grinned at him. "You really can call me Julia, though. It feels so formal otherwise."

"Well you are my teacher," David replied with a smile. "But I shall comply to your wishes, M'Lady, I will call you Julia from now on," he said as he bowed down at the hip.

Julia playfully slapped him on the shoulder. "Oh stop it, you weirdo. Anyways, I don't know about you, but I am going up again."

"Oh, I'm just getting started!" David replied. "How about we take on a black one next?"

"Is that a challenge I hear? Also since when are "we" skiing together?" Julia asked.

"Well since we coincidentally ended up at the same lift at the same time, I thought we might as well ski one round together," David replied coyly. "And yes, I am challenging you and you would never shy away from a challenge, now would you?"

"Right, coincidence," Julia said mockingly and he couldn't quite interpret the look on her face. In the next moment, she had turned around, and was quickly heading towards the lift that led to the black slopes. "You're on Mister," she yelled over her shoulder.

David started as well and though he was fast, he only caught up to her when she was already waiting in line. To his delight, the lift was a two-seater and after the hectic maneuvering of getting seated and staying seated, the two of them were in the air alone. The only noise was the buzzing of the lift.

"Looks like we're going up pretty high," Julia commented.

"Yeah, it'll take some time before we get to the top." David was nervous all of a sudden. Here he was, sitting next to his incredibly hot teacher, alone in the middle of the air. He decided to strike up a conversation. "So Julia, when did you learn to ski?"

She looked at him for a second, then answered. "When I was about five; my family lived in Colorado so the mountains were never far." Her gaze went over to the mountains in the distance and a little smile played between her lips. "I've loved it ever since then but my husband, well I guess he's my ex-husband now, hated it so we never went."

"How long were you married?" David asked carefully after a few moments. He was inwardly rejoicing at the fact that she wasn't married anymore.

Lost in thought, Julia replied. "Fifteen years. My God, that's almost your entire life, David! Fifteen years wasted!"

"I'm sure it wasn't all bad."

"We had our good moments, but little things just kept adding up and in the end it was too much to handle for both of us, not to mention the lack of..." She suddenly seemed to come back to reality.

Julia cleared her throat, then said "I really shouldn't be telling you this, it's inappropriate."

After a quick mental struggle with himself, David decided to make a move. He watched her face closely as he put his hand pretty high up on her thigh and softly rubbed circles with his thumb. "It's okay, we all need someone to talk to sometimes, Julia." Nervously David awaited her reaction and instantly knew he had gone too far.

Julia's head snapped down to look at his hand on her leg, then she turned to look him in the eye. Her eyebrows were raised and she wasn't smiling anymore. "That... is also inappropriate and you know that Mr. Cooper", she said sternly.

David's confidence was gone, as was his erection that had developed with the touching of her leg, and he muttered an apology, breaking eye contact with her. "I'm sorry Julia, you just seemed like you needed some comforting."

"I appreciate that, but its really not your job to provide me comfort."

She paused, looking at him.

"Listen, David, I know that I joke about these things from time to time but I feel like you've been getting a little too close in the past few weeks. You have to keep in mind that you're my student." Her stern tone hadn't changed.

"I just can't stand to see a beautiful woman in pain," David replied, hoping to salvage the moment.

"Flattery will get you everywhere David, but this... this can't happen again." With that, Julia turned her head away from him.

The good mood from before was gone and the rest of the ride went by in silence.

***************

There was an undeniable tension between David and Julia for the rest of the day and they didn't ski another slope with each other. At dinner with the rest of the group, the tension between them was still palpable, but of course none of the others knew why the two of them weren't speaking. When Julia got up to go to the bathroom, David decided to follow her and cornered her on her way back out.

She was startled and stumbled back against the wall. "David! You scared the hell out of me!"

"I'm really sorry Julia, I just keep thinking about what happened this morning and I really don't want you to be mad at me anymore."

Julia looked at him thoughtfully, then softly spoke. "I'm not mad at you David. It was just not something that should not happen between teacher and student..." She hesitated. "But I can see that you're beating yourself up about it, so, if you promise to keep your hands to yourself from now on, how about we just forget it ever happened and enjoy the trip."

David smiled broadly as he nodded quickly. "I really didn't mean any harm"

"I know, I know. As far as I'm concerned, it never happened." She smiled, then quickly turned and walked back into the dining room.

***************

The rest of the week was uneventful as far as David was concerned. He tried to see as much of Julia as possible but always met with a disapproving glance from her. He spent more time with his buddies, and from time to time saw Julia on the slopes, but always too far away to catch up with her. In any case, the encounter on the ski lift had discouraged him. He sensed another chance, though, when Mr. Williams announced a day trip he had planned on the second to last day. Mr. Williams was apparently very familiar with the area and he had planned to take a hike with the class on a mountain a few miles away. He would be the guide; which gave David an idea. The school had a rule which dictated that no student was allowed to be unsupervised for more than 5 hours. The trip, however, would take the entire day. Davids plan was to act sick, and since Mr. Williams was guiding the tour, Julia would have to stay behind with him. His mind was made up and his plan set.

The next day at 7am, the group was slowly waking up and getting ready to go on the hike. David put on his best "sick" face, and slowly meandered down the hallway to Mr. Williams' room. After a few knocks, Mr. Williams opened the door.

"What can I do for y.. wow David, you don't look good, kid."

"I'm feeling really sick, Mr. Williams, I don't know if I'll be able to go on the hike with you and the others."


"Well that's a shame, especially since someone is going to have to stay back to watch you."

"I was really looking forward to going, and I hate that I am keeping someone else from it! I promise I'll be fine on my own, no one has to stay here just because of me," David replied, hoping that Mr. Williams would enforce the school rule.

To David's delight, Mr. Williams did insist on the rule being upheld, so together they walked over to Julia's room and knocked. When she opened the door, David had to try hard not to let his jaw fall down. She was wearing leggings and a tight T-shirt, with her nipples protruding slightly, which had Davids cock spring to attention immediately. She had her toothbrush in between her teeth and once she saw them, signaled them to wait, while she went to the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste.

BluePoppy
BluePoppy
451 Followers