Passion in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David couldn't very well adjust himself with Mr. Williams standing right next to him, but he did the best he could, and covered his crotch with his hands. Julia returned and looked at them expectantly.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I hate to do this to you Julia," Mr. Williams started. "David is feeling really sick, so he won't be able to come on the hike... I'm afraid since I'm guiding the class, you're gonna have to stay with him."

Julia looked over at David who still tried to look as sick as possible, without moving his hands away from his crotch.

"Are you really feeling that sick, David," she asked, the doubt evident in her voice.

"I'm feeling miserable Julia," David replied with a raspy voice. "I already told Mr. Williams that I would be willing to stay here by myself for the day, but he insisted."

Julia looked at Mr. Williams again, then sighed. "Well, alright, I was already looking forward to this hike but I guess I'll have to stay if you're really that sick." She emphasized the last part. "You better make it up to me", she added, pointing at David. Then she disappeared into her room again and closed the door.

***************

David also returned to his bed, getting a few sneering glances from his buddies, who probably looked right through his plan, but David couldn't care less about what they thought. They were probably jealous. Soon after, the group left. David began to start planning the day. As far as he knew, Julia was still in her room and he didn't know if she ever planned to come out. While he was still deliberating his next moves, there was a knock at the door, to his surprise.

"Can I come in?" Julia's voice sounded from the outside.

"Ummm... yeah sure"

Slowly the door opened and Julia peeked her head in. David was delighted to see that she was still wearing the leggings, although she had put on a sweatshirt. He became aware that he was staring at her legs for a little too long and quickly looked up, hoping she hadn't noticed. That hope was destroyed by her raised eyebrow.

"So, David. Still feeling sick? Can I maybe get you anything?" she scoffed.

"Wow, she really isn't happy about this," David thought to himself.

"I'm actually already feeling a bit better, maybe some soup would help though." He hadn't planned on making her fetch things for him, but he didn't want to seem suspicious.

"Coming right up, you just stay there and relax," Julia said dismissively as she left the room. It was obvious that she didn't believe him. Then again, David wouldn't have believed himself either. He didn't want his intentions to be obvious though, so he stayed in bed pretending to be sick, but he felt the time running away from him. Lunchtime passed, then it was 3, then 4 in the afternoon. He had last seen Julia when she had brought him more soup for lunch, she always left immediately and seemed to be keeping her distance.

Finally, at 4:30, David decided that it was time to act, otherwise the whole day was for nothing. He knew he would never get a better chance than being alone in some remote cabin with her. David got up and quietly left his room and walked down the hallway. He could hear the faint noise of the TV, so he crept around the corner to the main room. Julia was sitting on the couch with her back to him and her legs drawn up to her chest. David was pretty sure she was watching some comedy. He walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. Julia nearly jumped off the couch and let out a surprised yelp. She then quickly turned around on the couch and anger flashed in her face for a second when she saw that it was him.

"Dammit David, that is the second time you've scared me on this trip, what is wrong with you?? Shouldn't you be in bed being sick??"

She was a lot angrier than David had anticipated.

"I'm sorry, Julia, I didn't know that you would be this scared!! I thought it would be funny, my bad." He made his way around to the front of the couch.

She looked at him incredulously, as he sat down right next to her.

"I don't understand why you have to scare me like that! And you haven't answered my second question."

"Oh, I feel much better right now, I think your soup really helped," David said as he looked at her with a friendly smile.

Just at that moment, Julia's cell phone rang. She gave him one last disapproving look, then she picked up the phone. David watched her face go from surprise to worry as she stood up and paced around the room. After she hung up he looked at her expectantly.

"Who was that?"

"That was Mr. Williams, he said the entire road to the cabin is shut down because of the snow so they can't get back."

"What?? I didn't even notice that it had snowed that much," David replied. He got up to look outside and it really was bad. The snow seemed several feet high and the roads would probably take hours to clear.

"I didn't either! He said they would check into a hotel and then try to get back tomorrow... and what exactly are you smiling at David?!"

David couldn't help it. His day alone with Julia had just turned into a night alone with Julia. His confidence rose to new levels.

"Nothing, I just think this situation could come straight out of a movie."

His cover-up seemed to have worked as she started laughing after a few moments and was laughing tears after a while. She sat down on the couch again and tried to calm herself.

"Now what do you find so funny?" David asked, confused.

"I don't know, David!" Julia said, still laughing. "It's just this whole trip, and now I'm stuck in a cabin with you of all people!!"

"That could be interpreted as offensive, you know," David said jokingly.

"Oh drop it, you know I didn't say that because I don't like you." Julia had stopped laughing now and turned to look at him directly. Her voice got a lot more serious. "But those small things that have been happening between us, first you tell me you're looking forward to spending time with me, then you actually TOUCH my leg on the ski lift, you're checking me out all the time, you tell me I'm beautiful, and now you're sick, forcing me to stay here with you."

"So? That doesn't mean anything," David answered, trying to uphold his plan.

"Yes, it does. You know that just as well as I do. And I think I've done a pretty good job of telling you that it's inappropriate, and of keeping my distance, but now this! You need to take my no for an answer. Whatever you thought was going to happen here, it won't," Julia said as she took David's hand into hers. She hadn't intended it to be suggestive but as soon as David looked down at their hands, Julia knew she had made a mistake. When he looked back up at her, his eyes were filled with lust. Quickly, Julia pulled her hand back and stood up. She cleared her throat.

"Look, David, maybe it's better if we're not so close to each other. We just have to get through two more days on this trip, then a few weeks of classes, and then we never have to see each other again."

"That's not what I want," David pleaded.

"Well you can't always get what you want and THIS is not going to happen." With that, she turned and went into her room.

David was left sitting on the couch, running back through the conversation in his mind. Where had he gone wrong? He should have approached it slower, not sat down right next to her. It didn't matter though, it had happened the way it did and now he had to figure out how to get back in her good graces and convince her his intentions were not what they actually were.

***************

David stayed in the main room and watched TV for a few hours. Finally he heard some noises coming from Julia's room and when he turned around he saw her walking towards the kitchen.

He quickly followed her and stopped at the entrance to lean against the doorway. When they were both standing, he towered over her. Julia was looking for something in the fridge and flinched slightly when she spotted him out of the corner of her eye.

Instead of being mad, like David had expected, Julia took a deep breath to compose herself, then smiled.

"You should get paid to do that, you know," she remarked.

"What do you mean?"

"Sneaking up on people and scaring them," Julia answered playfully as she wandered around the kitchen.

"Haha, very funny," David replied. "I'm glad to see you're back to joking around with me."

"I have decided that I am not going to let this thing between us ruin my mood, I still like you and I don't want to be mean to you David," she said sincerely. "I was thinking about making pasta for dinner, is that okay with you?"

"Pasta sounds wonderful, how can I help?" David was relieved that she wasn't mad at him anymore, however, still, all he could think about was fucking her.

***************

The tension between them was gone as Julia got started on cooking, while David set the table. They ate together, and David made sure to let her know how great the pasta tasted. She seemed amused by his overwhelming appreciation but did not complain. They talked for a long time, a lot about David and his ambitions after school, but they also touched on Julia's life again. It seemed like a conversation between old friends; completely natural and unforced. After they finished eating, Julia announced that she would wash the dishes. David again offered to help and ended up drying the dishes and putting them away.

One glass in particular belonged right above the sink. David contemplated what to do. On one side, he did not want to ruin the good mood, that had been created during dinner, and destroy the friendly relationship between him and Julia, by making a move. On the other hand he was walking around with a constant hard-on in her presence. Finally David's lust took over as he seized the opportunity and placed himself right behind Julia, then stepped forward pressing her into the counter. She gasped audibly.

"David! What exactly do you think you're doing?" Julia exclaimed, trying to move out of the way.

"I was just putting this glass up on the shelf, it's not my fault it's right above your head!"

"Can't you put it away later?" she asked, still pressed against the counter, her ass slightly moving against his crotch.

"All done," David announced. "Next time I'll put it away after, if you prefer." He still hadn't stepped back yet, keeping his now rock hard dick in contact with her ass.

"David." Julia tried to keep her voice calm and collected, but it was dangerously low. "Step away from me, please."

He slowly took a step backwards, trailing his hands over her shoulders to her waist. Then he broke contact. Julia exhaled loudly and steadied herself on the counter. Then she turned to look at him.

"David, what the fuck was that?? I could get you expelled for touching me like that!"

"I just wanted to be helpful and put the glass away," David replied, his cock twitching as he heard his teacher say "fuck".

"For the love of God, David, I know that you're trying to act all innocent but it's not gonna work. I've told you multiple times that this isn't going to happen and yet you keep coming on to me. What else does it take for you to understand??" She genuinely looked desperate as she stared at him.

They stood in silence for a moment, then David took a step towards her. "I've had a crush on you ever since I first saw you Julia, I mean look at you! You are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on, how could I not want you!"

Even though she seemed a bit concerned at his sudden movement, she blushed at his statement. "Flattery has always always a strong suit of yours David," she replied. "I'm not stupid, I've noticed the way you look at me... and I'm sure everyone has had a crush on their teacher at some point, but that's exactly it. A crush. Nothing more. It can't go further than that." Her voice was serious again.

"But don't you sometimes have a crush on one of your students and want it to go further, Julia?" David challenged her.

"That's none of your business", she replied sharply, looking straight at him.

"Come on, Julia, I've been honest. You're telling me that you never look at a student and wonder what he looks like naked?"

Julia paused for a moment as if trying to think of how to answer. "Even if I did, it wouldn't matter because a crush is all it is," she replied, the desperation apparent in her voice.

"Is it really?" David asked as he took another step towards her. He almost had her cornered against the counter. Julia seemed to be getting a little nervous, but stood her ground.

"Yes, and I really don't see the point in you asking me all these questions you shouldn't be asking in the first place, because I'm sure as hell not going to answer them!"

"Well...," David said as he took one last step towards her. They were almost touching now, their heads only a few inches apart. "Do you have a crush on me... Ms. Foster?" His voice was almost a whisper now. He gazed intensely into her dark blue eyes, almost getting lost in their deepness. He could hear her breathing getting faster and started inching his face towards hers, when Julia abruptly pulled her head to the side and put one hand up to his chest, gently trying to push him away.

"I am not going to answer that David and I think it would be better if you went to your room."

"You sound a little out of breath there, Julia. I am not leaving before you answer my question," David whispered in a deep voice, still standing right in front of her.

"Why do you even want to know, it would change nothing," Julia whimpered.

Davids voice was a low growl now. "Because I want you and I want to know if you want me too."

With that he took Julia's hand away from his chest and closed the remaining distance between them, grabbing onto her hips in the process. His erection was now pressed against her groin and stomach, making it impossible for her to ignore. She gasped and tried to create some distance between them, which only resulted in him grinding into her stomach.

"David... we can't do this," she said breathlessly. "I'm old enough to be your mother, for God's sake!"

"I don't care about that," David growled. "You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen. I've wanted to fuck you for so long, Julia." He bent down to kiss her neck and moved his hands from her hips to her ass, grabbing onto whatever flesh he could find.

Julia moaned audibly, making Davids cock twitch in his pants.

"David, we really... oh god... we can't do this, you could get expelled and I would be fired if anyone found out I...oh fuck."

"No one is going to find out that I fucked you," David whispered in her ear, eliciting another loud moan from her.

"Now tell me, Julia, do you have a crush on me?" David asked yet again, this time a little out of breath himself. He couldn't keep this going much longer, his dick felt like it was ready to explode as he kept grinding into her. Julia was now moaning a lot more frequently.

"I...fuck. I shouldn't...oh shit, David"

"You shouldn't what, Julia."

"I... I... I...alright fuck David I do have a crush on you, okay? Ever since my divorce I sit in class... fuck. I sit in class and fantasize about you fucking me senseless, but I... I never wanted it to come true, like I said it's just a crush, I... ooooh shit"

"You sure curse a lot," David growled as his grabbing became more frantic and he placed more kisses on her neck. Julia's moans got louder and he again tried to lower his lips to hers but she turned her head yet again, still keeping a barrier between them intact. David backed off a bit, moving his erection away from her groin. His left hand stayed firmly on her butt, while his right moved around to her front.

Julia looked him in the eye again and David thought he detected a sliver of disappointment on her face. He could see the worry in her eyes but there was also lust. The lust that was equally visible in his own eyes, and Julia saw it too.

"David, this... this has already gone too far, we have to stop, we really do, I never meant to lead you on..." They hadn't even kissed, yet she was completely out of breath.

"You can't tell me you're not feeling this, Julia, you can't tell me that you're not turned on."

"I... it's wrong, David, we would get in so much trouble."

"It feels damn right to me," David exclaimed as he grabbed her left hand with his right and placed it directly on his cock. He kept her hand there, grinding into it and watching her eyes go wide.

He managed to catch Julia off guard in her surprise and pressed his lips to hers in a desperate attempt to get her to kiss him. She moved her head backwards at first, keeping her mouth shut but quickly gave in to his probing tongue. Their tongues wrestled passionately, both of them now frantically touching each other, groping as much as they could. After a while Julia broke the kiss. They were both out of breath. Julia steadied herself against his shoulders.

"David this has gone way... I mean way too far, I we don't stop now we... we won't be able to anymore."

"Fuck, Julia, you don't know what you do to me. I know you're turned on why are you still arguing," David asked exasperatedly. She didn't answer right away, so David pressed her harder into the counter again, grinding into her. She moaned again, and this time she had her head turned towards him.

"I don't know David... I don't know."

"I will leave if you want me to, but you have to be honest, Julia," David breathed, desperately hoping for her to ask him to stay.

"It feels so damn good, David... I just don't know if this is a good idea!" She really did sound out of breath.

"Answer my question," David pleaded.

"I...I don't want you to go, Dav..."

In a matter of seconds, David had slipped his right hand into her leggings, and was now rubbing her through her underwear.

Julia nearly doubled over in pleasure.

"Fuck it," she said as she came back up and after two more seconds of contemplation, she mashed her mouth into David's, kissing him with a passion she didn't know she had. She moaned loudly into David's mouth as he kept his ministrations on her pussy going, and now she was also frantically touching his groin, massaging his cock through his pants, while simultaneously trying to get his belt off. David easily picked Julia up, eliciting a yelp from her, and they continued kissing frantically, tongues lapping at each other, as he walked over to Julia's room and laid her down on her bed. He was now on top of her, one of her legs on either side of him, with him dry humping her; both of them moaning and touching each other everywhere they could reach. David's mouth left hers and he began planting kisses all over her chin and down her neck. With one strong motion he pushed Julia's sweatshirt up over her bra, cupping her breasts and pulling down the cups to immediately latch onto her nipple. Julia arched her back and groaned, grinding her pussy into his cock, desperate for some relief. David swiftly pulled her sweatshirt up over her head and in one fluid motion flipped her over so she was lying on her stomach. As Julia let out a yelp, Davids hands were already on the clasp of her bra, undoing it, and kissing her shoulder blades in a way that was sure to leave a few hickeys. Then his hands were on her back, pushing her into the mattress as her ass was arching upwards to meet his cock.

"David please... fuck me...oh please fuck me."

David's cock was threatening to burst as he listened to his teacher begging him to fuck her. With a grunt, he ground into her one last time, then ripped down her leggings and her panties so they were down at her knees. Almost immediately he was kneeling on the ground, his mouth on her pussy. Julia's moans were continuous now, her hips pushing against David's mouth in an attempt to get him inside of her. He was savoring her taste as he suckled on her clit, her hips bucking in pleasure. David undid his pants, freeing his aching cock and then kneeled on the bed again, inserting one, then two fingers into Julia's waiting pussy.