Passion of Erika Christensen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do know you'll like this, though, she thought. With that, she grabbed his cock through his pants and squeezed it, putting a predator's smile on her lips. Mark pulled hard on her nipples as she did so, his fingers pressing into her flesh. Yes, Erika beamed at him, that's it. You remember the poem I quoted, the one we talked about? You called the beast in there terrible and mysterious in your essay, you hated it but at the same time you welcomed it. Its presence would resolve all the chaos in the world, the conflict would be gone. And now here it is, slouching forward, waking from stony sleep, and you can see it, touch it. For so long, you've had doubts about sex, and so have I. We've heard about it in school, read about it in books, but every time we've gotten close to having it we've found ourselves lacking all conviction. Now that's over. Now is the time for passionate intensity. The hour has come round, at last! She squeezed his organ again with her palm, blazing her thoughts to him with her eyes, then moved her hands to his waist.

"Please," Mark implored her, smiling. His eyes were wide, his lips bemused. Okay, Erika nodded, unfastening his belt. She moved quickly, knowing his emotion was barely contained. Hers was sparking too, growing inside her. It was magnificient, filling her body and soul. She concentrated on another poem that described it, trying to embrace it yet keep it at bay. Tyger, Tyger, she thought, burning bright. In the forests of the night... Mark squeezed her nipples as she began to pull down his pants, and she let out a scream.

He stopped, staring at her. "Sorry."

"No, it's okay," she said, leaning down and kissing him. Then she pulled herself back up, tugged his pants over his hips. He nodded and kicked his shoes off, moved his fingers back onto her aureolae and pushed against them. He was gentler now, slower. Good, Erika thought, that's better. Remember what this is. This is our first time. We're going to learn so many things we've never done before. Yes, this moment has been full of dread terrors for us, things we could not clasp, but we've still longed for it, wanted it. I have, and so have you. Then I performed it, and it was bad. I knew I had to make it good. With you, I will. I will make it good- for both of us.

Keeping those thoughts in mind, she pulled down his jeans. He helped her, kicking off them and his shoes. Erika regarded the hard organ thrusting up through his underwear, its head peeking slightly out the side. There it is, she thought. There's the fearful symmetry I have envisioned, that now I dare to touch. She reached out and pushed her fingers against it, smiling as it twitched. It's alive! She grabbed his underwear and pulled it down.

His cock sprang out, its every aspect like her dreams. Hard and flushed, warm like her skin. She flicked her fingers against it, moving them back and forth rapidly. The organ felt odd in her hand, yet good. Large, warm, and growing more so. Cocks are like clits, she thought, recalling what she'd read, only a bit bigger. Rub them the right way, you get the right reactions. Testing her theory, she moved her hand up and down on his length, keeping her other hand on his thigh and pressing hard. His hands slowed as she did so, still rubbing her breasts but not as fast. He's getting overwhelmed, Erika thought. Slow down. Distract him.

She moved her thumb and forefinger against his organ's head, squeezing it between them and into her palm. Then she dropped her hands from him and stood up. Mark frowned, then smiled as she unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down, stepping out of her sneakers in the same motion. She had not worn panties today either, and her pussy was smiling, open, and red. Mark looked at it, regarding her fertile triangle of blonde hair and engorged lips. Erika felt her heart beat faster, echoing in her mind. An ache was rising inside her, wet and rough. Soon, she told it, holding it back. She kicked off her pants and sat back down on the couch. She then turned and returned her attention to Mark, grasping his organ again and holding it in her palm. She stroked its length, keeping her eyes on him. Then she moaned as he resumed touching her breasts. She wrapped her whole hand around his cock and cradled it, pumping gently. He did the same with her nipples, causing her to gasp.

His organ leapt in her hand, pulsating. She tickled it with her fingers, moving along the length. She flashed fire at him with her eyes, then pulled back, letting his hands drop off her breasts. Mark frowned again, but Erika stopped his doubt once more with a finger on his lips. "Trust me," she said, then grabbed his cock hard in a fist. She moved down and kissed its head, licked across it. The taste was odd, but she liked it. I wanted this too, she thought. And I want to make sure I get it. Ignoring the ache in her for the moment, and his unmoving hands, she began. She licked at him with feathery touches, holding his shaft in one hand and with the other cupping his balls. She breathed into him, letting him vibrate against her tongue. Come on, she thought. I've fantasized about this, I need to know what it's like. I need it to be good for me.

Suddenly he shook, and it was. A strange fluid came spurting out of his organ, staining her throat. Erika frowned, then smiled, taking in the taste and smell of it. I like this, she appraised. I was so worried I wouldn't, but I do. Good. She swallowed the fluid down, holding Mark's organ tight as it kept shaking. She kissed it one last time, then pulled back, dropped her hands, and smiled. He smiled too, looking up at her in awe. You liked that, Erika thought. Good. But we're not through yet.

She moved her body up against his, rubbing herself over him. Her nipples flicked against his muscles, her hot groin pressing into his thigh. The ache in there was throbbing, and Erika did not need to touch herself to know her juice was starting to flood. Okay, Erika thought, it's time. I'm ready for this. My period's not for at least three weeks, and I took the pill just in case. I know I want this, and I want it from you. It's time to have it now, time to... She stopped, placing her groin against his and realizing his organ was limp.

"Sorry," Mark said, frowning at her. He clasped his shoulders and sighed. "I'm so sorry. I..."

"No," Erika told him, shaking her head. "It's okay." You've read about this, she thought. You knew it could happen. You prepared for this moment just as you do for all your roles. You know what you have to do to make it right.

She moved up and down on him, kissing his lips and running her fingers across his chest. She let her thighs and cunt rub against his cock, coaxing him back to full hardness with her motions. "You can't," Mark said. "I've tried. I've tried so many times. It's not possible."

"Nothing's impossible," Erika snapped, kissing him and moving her body. "Come on," she urged him. "You know what I want. Give it to me. Don't stop, Mark. Not now. We've come this far, so come on. Let's go further." She backed her words with motions, hoping against hope.

Mark gritted his teeth and moved his hands across her back, pulling her into him and rubbing wherever he could. He tangled his fingers in her hair, sniffing at the blonde curls and tugging on them. He caressed her back, her waist, her rear, then down across the tops of her thighs. Good, Erika thought, pulling him up and wrapping her legs around him. She squeezed his shoulders with her hands, smiled as his hands came up and clasped her breasts again. Come on, she thought, rubbing her body over his. I don't have what I want yet. Give it to me. I need it. I ache for it. I...

She smiled, feeling his organ leaping back up. Yes! You're absorbing my radiance, my attention. You're going back to how I want you. Now it's time for you to return my favor. Come on, come on. She pushed him back into the couch cushions, tingling hard against him. Then she lined up her opening with his shaft, clenched her teeth, and pressed down.

Pain overwhelmed her instantly. I knew this was coming, she thought. I prepared for it. I remember what to do. She reached up and grabbed her ear, twisted it to the side, and pulled it on hard. She closed her eyes and took in the sensation, trying to control it. She thrust her other palm against his chest, finding his heartbeat and concentrating on its rhythm and her own. Again she recalled everything she'd read about this act, in romance novels and other literature. This is good, she remembered. I want this. It hurts me, but I like it. Pleasure comes with the pain. Pleasure. His organ is an intruder in me, but it is welcome, as welcome as my fingers have been before. I want it, I... She smiled, feeling rapture echoing forth in her. Her body was shaking, and she moaned. "Yes. Yes! Oh yes! Thank you! Ahh!!" She erupted, screaming her joy.

"Erika!" Mark shouted, and she opened her eyes. "You're..." She looked down at their joined bodies, the fluid flowing out of her, and clenched her lips. Shit. The blood-dimmed tide is loosed...

"It's okay," she said. "I know how to clean it up. We'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "I have to be." She punctuated her words by moving up and down on him, longing to come again as she had before and make him do likewise. We've each felt it once, she thought, and we can do it again. I know we can. I can do whatever you want, be whatever you desire. And you can be the same for me. I knew this could be good, and you helped me. You made it good for me. Thank you. Thank you so much.

***

Fall 2003. London, England.

"Erika?" a voice drew her back to the present. "What are you thinking about?"

"Just stuff," she shrugged, turning and looking at Evan. "Nothing much." She looked out the cab window and sighed, realizing how much her thoughts had distracted her. They had traveled all the way from Inside Out to the hotel while she reminisced, and she had not spoken to Keri, Evan, or Alicia. She had said so much to them today, they had gotten to be such good friends, they were sitting so close together in the cab, and now in the silence... is it over?

"You were thinking about what we did, right?" Alicia asked. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry we didn't do that earlier. But it had to happen as it did. You know that, right?"

"Yes," Erika nodded, smiling back at her friend as she thought over all their times together. "Thank you. And you, Keri."

Keri said nothing, only smirked. Erika looked at her, then at Evan, and beamed back at each girl. Then she frowned, recalling their surroundings and the secret nature of their relationship. She looked towards the cabdriver, who wore an indiscernible expression. Frank's eyes blinked for a moment as he looked back at them in the rearview mirror. Then he shook his head and coughed. "We're here."

"Thanks, Frank," Alicia said, handing him a roll of pound notes. "See you later." She opened the cab door and stepped out.

The other girls followed her, Erika bringing up the rear just as before. Her memories echoed again in her mind, past and present. This new relationship we've started will be good, she told herself. Not like my first one. That didn't last long after the first time we had sex, and I hated that. Mark wanted me, again, but he didn't want to give me everything I wanted. He also couldn't. I learned that the hard way. Our lives split us apart again, as they had before. He kept on with school, and I went back to my acting career. Our relationship lasted barely another six weeks before he met another girl and found he liked her better than me because she was more approachable, more part of his world. When we broke up, he thanked me, told me I had given him the confidence to get near her and talk to her. They got married shortly after graduation- by then I had moved on. They're still together, as far as I know, or maybe not, but I don't care. I just know I'm happy, and that's what's important. Mark can live his own life.

Damn, she clenched her teeth at the thought. Why did I just think that? How can I be so cold? Maybe it's because, again, I have to be. What happened between us happened. It can't be changed. I can try to rationalize it all I want, but I won't change the facts. It went bad. It was good for a while, though. My first time wasn't the last time Mark satisfied me. It's not my fault he had other desires. I did too. I brought them forth in my mind, worked them out, just as I've always done. The person I am now is the result. And I am going to be her. I am going to live my life, and enjoy it.

I am Erika, she told herself, walking forward and stepping between her friends. Officially Erika. She took Alicia's hand in her left hand, Evan's in her right. Evan reached out and took Keri's hand too. They smiled at each other and entered the hotel.

***

End of Chapter 1.

Afterword: The poems Erika quoted are from WB Yeats and William Blake, if you're wondering. Hope you liked this story. It's only the beginning. Things are going to get hotter. I have a long series planned, with many celebrities involved and much fun and development for our heroine. Feedback and suggestions will be appreciated. Later. – AN

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice.

I've read go ask alice (: lol good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I really do love this story

And I'm very sad that you've chosen not to continue it. I wish you all the best, darling. I hope you stick around- your writing is a genuine and very appreciated asset around here.

*hugs*

FtF

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 17 years ago
I really didn't see...

What that person was talking about. You weren't promoting Scientology. It was just one scene. Grr. Anyway, don't worry about one person's misguided opinion. This was great.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Celebrity Snowbunny Club A place where the world's most lusted after woman gather.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Sex Ed with Natalie Portman Natalie Portman makes a sex-ed video, with a virgin costar.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Steamin' Katherine Heigl takes her frustrations out on a naïve man.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
My tryst with Aishwarya Pt. 01 Aishwarya Rai's marital problems boil over.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Adopt, Adapt, Improve Taylor Swift finds a fuck buddy in a homeless singer.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories