Passion with a Younger Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the video progressed, I watched as my mother led him from one room to the next throughout the house, pulling him along by his cock, sucking him in this room, tit fucking him in another, having him spank her while she leaned over a bed, letting him play roughly with her breasts while bend over him, hanging her breasts into his face. He clenched a breast between his two meaty hands and squeeze it hard, biting and pulling at her nipple with his teeth. She moaned deeply and begged that he punish her tits and he had punished her ass. He firmly spanked each hanging breast as she pumped away on his cock with her hand. Laying on her back she shoved her breasts together into two large gelatinous balls, each the size of a watermelon, and Tom pulled them up by her nipples, watching them spring back and bounce about when he released them. He slapped them firmly, leaving the imprint of his fingers and palms as bright red enflamed flesh upon the otherwise white skin.

In my bedroom she pushed him onto the bed and spreading his legs shoved her face down into his groin. I watched as she tenderly squeezed each of his balls between her fingers and licked his scrotum and licked his testicle, then repeating with the other. Taking each ball into her mouth, she sucked it gently, making him moan and jolt his body. Having worked over his balls and sack so that pre-cum oozed from the head of his dick, she raised his cock and licked the head clean. Working his cock slowly into her mouth she proved herself to be a professional slut, soon swallowing most of his length down her throat, rhythmically fucking his rigid cock with her face. She must have sensed when he was about to cum for she pulled his cock from her mouth and stroking it vigorously pleaded "Cum on my tits soldier. Your slut wants cum all over her tits as she lays sleeping beside her husband tonight."

Lowering her chest to let her breasts dangle over his dick, she pumped him until he came hard all over her. Sucking the last of his cum from his dripping dick, my mother sat up on the bed. I could see the redness of her abused breasts, and Tom's cum dripping down her chest. She then lay beside him. They held each other, exchanges deep kisses. Tom's hand on her breast. Her hand cupping his balls. My mother, virtually nude, lying beside my naked stepson, whom she had just sucked off. If someone told me that this was even possible a week ago, I would have thought them crazy.

That evening we all sat together at the dining room table and shared dinner. My mother gave no hint of her exploits with my stepson through the day, other than the gingerly way she sat on the hard wooden chairs, evidence of the firm spankings that her tush had earlier received. She did not pay Tom any special attention, but did not avoid his gaze. When their eyes did happen to lock I noticed she often would rub her hand briefly over her chest, presumably remembering the semen that he had left there. Tom would glance at me and smile, and I would return a knowing wink. Helping me clean up in the kitchen after dinner Tom asked if I had watched the video's yet and what did they look like. I said that I had watched as he had fed his dick into my mother's mouth, and as he spanked her ass bent over the computer desk. I said that I watched her swallow his cum and heard her beg to be punished as a slut. He said that now he knew where I got my passionate appetite and sexual depravity from. I asked if he meant it when he told her that she was the best cock sucker that he ever had, and if she was even better than me. He just said "Well, you know, like mother like daughter. Now I really need to know though if she is as good of a fuck as her daughter." I knew it was inevitable that before this Christmas was over that my stepson's cock would be inside my mother's vagina.

The next few days were busy with family activities. My other step children all arrived home for the holidays and we celebrated Christmas as one big family, full of laughter and yelling, smiles and tears. This is the way we Italians celebrate every event. It is how we show are love and loyalty to each other. Throughout these days my Mother and Tom did not get any great lengths of time together, but they would make convenient excuses to escape prying eyes. My mother might say she need to fold laundry in the basement. A few minutes later Tom would say he was going to let out the cats, and bring them down through the basement. Or my mother would go upstairs to put away the laundry, while Tom said he needed to check his e-mail. During these times I would race to the bedroom and turn on the cameras in the applicable room that they shared alone together, however briefly. I would see the screen open to my mother lifting her top to reveal her breasts for Tom to squeeze and suck upon, or Tom opening his pants as my mother dropped to her knees to eagerly suck upon his cock for a few precious moments. She would wear long skirts, and Tom would raise these to reveal her tush, which he would quickly deliver a few firm wacks too. Given enough uninterrupted time together, Tom would shoot his load into her mouth, and watch as she greedily wolfed it all down, or blow his cum over her tits, as she lowered her sweater to conceal her new found prize, or ejaculate onto her ass, as she pulled back down her skirt to hide her semen soaked panties. Most nights my mother went to bed content, her bum or breasts having been adequately covered in cum to satisfy her naughty desires.

On Boxing Day everyone was excited to rise early and get to the stores quickly to spend their gift cards - the new Christmas gift. But my mother feigned a migraine, of which she was prone, and I suggested that Tom stay home with her to make her tea and keep her company. She insisted that Tom go shopping but he said that he could go shopping another day and that someone needed to stay back with her was the right thing to do. My father agreed and thanked Tom for being such a gentleman.

Leaving on the cameras and recorder, I anticipated throughout the duration of our visit to the mall watching the video on my return. As I expected, as soon as the car pulled from the driveway, my mother removed her hand from her supposedly aching skull and she quickly pulled the sweater over her head, throwing it to the ground, and then slid her skirt down over her hips, letting it fall to her feet. Stepping free she grasped Tom's hands and placed them upon her breasts. Kissing each other deeply, she tugged at his belt buckle and worked his pants and underwear down over his knees. Dropping to her own knees she grasped his hard prick and looking up at him said "I have been dying for days to give you the long deep cock sucking that you so deserve." And with these words she plunged her mouth deep over his dick.

Not having moved even a few inches from where we all had left them standing at the door, my mother sucked on Tom's cock with all the vigor of a horny schoolgirl, the pleasure and excitement evident upon her glowing face. Before she had had her fill of cock Tom pulled her back to her feet. Clutching his cock desperately my mother stared into Tom's eyes, her face hungry with sexual need. "Let's go upstairs." Tom said. "And find if Tony is suggesting any additional sexual positions we will need to assume." Understanding his point in a moment, she pulled him upstairs by his dick, eager to expand the sexual opportunities she was offering my stepson.

Bent over the desk she opened the e-mail while Tom stood behind her, fondling her drooping breasts and rubbing her plump bum while he ground his hard cock between the crack of her butt. She forced her hips back onto his cock, in eager anticipation. Standing and turning to face him, my mother pronounced "Tony is talking about needing to fuck me again soon." Looking up at Tom with big watery eyes she announced "Tom. I have deprived both you and myself long enough. I was shy and nervous, but now it is time. You are going to have to fuck me today."

"Arianna, I want your pussy so badly that my cock aches for it. Write your letter, and then we will spend the rest of the day fucking." Returning to the keyboard she typed away frantically, trying to write her response as quickly as possible. Meanwhile Tom pulled her panties down over her bum and let them drop to the floor. My mother and Tom were now both naked together. He caressed her bare bum with his hands and the head of his dick. Going onto his knees, he kissed at the soft white skin of her pudgy bottom. He fondled and kneaded the flesh as he kissed and licked her butt cheeks. She squealed and giggled in a silly way. Here was my mother, desperate to be fucked by a man other than my father. While writing to another man that she would fuck him upon her return. I realized that my mother was completely justified in referring to herself as a slut. She was. But then again, who am I too judge.

When she finished her e-mail and said that she told Tony that she would fuck him when she got back home, Tom said "Perfect. Now, per our agreement, I get to fuck you also."

"And, once you have fucked me once you can fuck me anytime you want after that." She added.

Seizing his cock my mother pulled Tom into my bedroom. My bedroom! The slut. Laying herself on my bed she fondled Tom's cock and balls with her outstretched hand as he stood over her. Spreading her legs wide, she began to rub her vagina with the other. Tom caressed her breasts as the flesh hung from her chest, and rubbed her slightly rounded tummy. He ran his fingers along the inside of her thigh. He ran his fingers through her thick dark bush. He sank a finger deep inside of her vagina. She pulled her hand away from her crotch and thrust up her hips, exposing her vagina to his view as she impaled his finger more deeply inside of her. "I hope you don't mind how hairy my bush is." She asked. "Tony wants me to trim it more, but my husband might get suspicious." Her pubic hair was long and bushy, wide across her crotch.

Tom ran his hand through her dark pubic hair again. "I think that you are absolutely gorgeous and perfect in every way." Tom said, adding "I love that you are the typical shy Italian lady. I love your big tits and soft round ass. I love your furry pussy and your eagerness to please. I love that you live to suck cock and want your ass spanked and tits roughed up. And I love that you are laying there with your legs spread wide, holding my cock, wanting me to fuck you."

With this Tom motioned his body onto the bed and between my mother's legs, raising his body above and overs hers. Lowering his massive frame down onto her body, quickly and without another word he slid his penis inside of her. Her head rocked back and she let out a hard moan, and then settled into the rocking motion of him driving himself in and out of her. Putting her arms behind her head she lay there enjoying her new lover using her vagina for his own gratification. They kissed as they fucked. Tom groped at her breasts as they fucked. She cupped her breasts together and jiggled them playful for him as they fucked. They lashed each other's tongue with their own as they fucked. She grabbed at his balls and ground her hips hard against his cock as they fucked.

He drove himself into her slowly. He drove himself into her quickly. She moaned and sighed and begged him not to stop. She spread her legs wide, and raised them high. She leaned her head forward to watch his cock slide in and out of her. She told him that she was so happy that he had found her e-mail and forced her to show him her tits, to suck his cock and to fuck him. He told her that he loved fucking her and was going to fuck her over and over all day long until the family returned, and then fuck her every chance they got until she left. At this her eyes rolled back and she started to convulse, gyrating erratically under Tom's body. He slowed, but she told him to continue. She explained that she had always orgasmed easily in her youth, but hadn't in quite some time, and that his big cock and heavy thrusts were making her feel like a woman again. I smiled when I heard her words. I knew this feeling very well myself.

Falling off of my mother by rolling himself onto the bed, Tom told my mother to climb on board. A bit timid at first she quickly overcame her shyness and mounting my stepson grabbed his cock and seated over him directed his rigid shaft at her opening. Bouncing up and down on his dick, he thrilled in watching her huge breasts bounce about and swaying back and forth. He slapped them and pulled them and grabbed them as they shook. She was delighted by this attention and begged him to be rougher with her tits. She bounced and fucked until it was his turn, and Tom came deep into my mother's vagina. They each let out heavy screams as she clearly also had her second orgasm of the day.

Like playful teens, they then strode throughout my house, both completed naked. Tom patted her ass with my pizza paddle over our kitchen table. Her spanked her breasts with my wooden spaghetti spoon. She sat her bare butt on my kitchen counter and leaning back spread her legs so he could fuck her with my wooden pasta roller. They stood naked together staring out over the backyard through the dining room window, she pulling on his pecker as he fondled her heavy breasts. He bent her over and fucked her from behind on the bed she shared with my father each night. She called me on my cell to tell me she was feeling much better while she munched and slurped on his cock during the moments I was speaking. In fact, during the call I had a strong suspicion this is what she was doing, and the video proved it. She called her husband and they talked up quite a storm for 20 minutes or so. As I witnessed in the video, during this time she was straddled over Tom's cock as he sat on the couch, softly rocking herself up and down over his dick as Tom amused himself playing with her floppy breasts. They actually fucked up until the minute our car started to pull into the driveway. With our arrival they both scurried away to get quickly dressed and met us gleefully at the door.

As we sat together in the living room later that evening, my mother sitting beside my father holding his hand, I couldn't help but consider that I knew she had Tom's semen spread over her bush, covering her left nipple and breast, and running down between her butt cheeks. She sat contentedly with my father, in her own personal little heaven, her body covered in another man's semen. Tom meanwhile told me when we were alone that not only did she tie me as the best cock sucker he ever knew, but also as the best fuck he had ever had. He also added that his dick was so sore from fucking my mother's cunt all day that he didn't know if he could every fuck again.

Of course, this was to be proved a lie shortly. Making excuses myself to help them to be alone, soon into the next day I watched on the video as they were fucking once again. Going to the basement to do some dusting, Tom followed to get some pop. Without hesitation Tom turned my mother toward the couch, bent her over it, raised her skirt, which had no panties on under it, pulled out his cock, and stuck it into her with such ease that you would have thought that her pussy was his cock's natural home. He pounded her fast and hard, told her what an incredible slut she was, yanked his dick out of her, slapped her on the ass, turned her about, forced her to her knees, she quickly swallowed his whole dick into her mouth, sucked furiously, then raised her top to expose her breasts so he could shoot his load onto her chest. Lowering her sweater back over her cum covered breasts she licked his cock clean, tucked it back into his pants, stood up, straightened her skirt, and returned to her dusting. He grabbed a few pop and marched up the stairs. In less than 5 minutes he had fucked her vagina and mouth and had cum over her breasts. This little game they repeated throughout the next few days until New Year's approached. My mother now laughed and smiled continually, and everyone commented that she was so happy and joyful that she was making Christmas all the more wonderful for them. She would agree that this was the most fabulous Christmas she had ever had.

On one of these days Tom and my mother checked her e-mail again and Tom noticed Tony speaking of Arianna's toy, and wondered if she brought it with her, and whether she was planning to wear it on her return. Inquiring on the nature of this toy, my mother blushed. As Tom told me later, she explained that from time to time she would let Tony have anal sex with her. She admitted that she had never had anal sex with her husband but Tony had insisted and in a moment of passion she surrendered the virginity of her butt to him. So that it did not hurt so much she had agreed to wear a smooth anal butt plug on the days that she was going to let him enter her ass. The smooth rubber, well lubricated, entered easily and then slowly stretched her butt, allowing him to enter her easily afterward.

The idea turned on Tom deeply and he told me to buy one for her the next time I was out. I selected a rather large one, knowing of his intentions, and the dimensions of his dick. He presented it to my mother on the morning of New Year's Eve as a gift, and told her to write Tony that she had her toy with her and would be wearing it for him when she arrived back home. On writing the e-mail Tom told her that she knew what she now had to do. She understood and agreed. I created a diversion for them by getting the guys to come along and look at Christmas lights in the neighbourhood. Watching the video on my return, I saw as my mother raised her dress and turning around bent over a chair to present her bum to Tom. Tom lubricated the butt plug well and began to work it into her ass.

As he slowly pushed it in he explained to her "So you understand by writing the letter to Tony and accepting this plug in your horny little asshole that I will be giving you a good deep ass fucking tonight, don't you my precious little slut."

"Yes Sir." She replied. "And I understand that once you have ass fucked your slut, that you will be able to do so anytime afterward as you wish. My body will then be fully yours to use in any manner you please. Thank-you for buying a large butt plug Sir, my ass will certainly need a wide stretching to fit your big cock. But when you enter me I will probably still scream."

"Do you want my cock in your ass Arianna?" Tom inquired.

"God yes darling, I want to surrender my body completely to you. I want you to have me in every way you can. But it is still going to hurt and I will scream." As he thrust the last of the plug into her she let out a brief yell.

"We will think of something then to cover the sounds of your screams while you get your first real ass fucking." He said.

When I returned home with the men we found my mother and Tom sitting on a couch watching TV. I noticed that she was sitting on her side, resting on her legs rather than her butt. Without reviewing the video I already knew that she sat there, close to Tom, with her new toy inserted in her. She frequently re-adjusted her position, moving and squirming about. Tom and I noticed her discomfort, though the men did not seem to notice her all. The men went to the basement to watch their sports on the TV down there while I sat on a chair and watched TV with Tom and my mother. Tom threw a blanket over my mother saying she looked cold, and then she cuddled her head upon his chest, tucking the blanket around his waist.

I noticed as he stroked her hair, and she glanced occasionally at me to see if I had an expression of concern. But I pretended to find nothing suspicious in their activities. Soon it was apparent under the cover that Tom was fondling my mother's breasts and that she was rubbing his cock through his pants. Soon I could tell that she had unzipped his pants and had his cock out. The lump in the blanket and the movement of her hand up and down not overly well concealed. As Tom stroked her hair and played with her boobs under the blanket he said that she looked tired and suggested she lay down her head to rest. She agreed and tucking her head under the blanket laid her head on his reclining belly. With her head covered, Tom and I began to make facial gestures at each other. I made a face of shocked amazement. He looked back with a giant grimace. Placing his hand on her head outside the cover it became obvious that she now had his cock in her mouth and was starting to slowly suck it gently back and forth. Unbelievably my mother was giving my stepson's a blow job not six feet from me!