Passion with a Younger Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising his free hand to his mouth he made an O with his lips and put his finger to it, moving it back and forth. I shook my head, knowing this was the sign of a blow job. He looked down at where her head was and smiled and then made a look on his face like he was having an orgasm. He then moved his hands and cupped them to his chest, making the sign of holding two breasts. Then he pointed at me and made the sign again. I knew that he wanted to see my tits as my mother sucked his dick. I was wearing a light sweater and so raised it and removed my bra. I saw him then put his hands under the blanket and could tell that he had grabbed her breasts and was tugging at their flesh. As he played with my mother's breasts and enjoyed the blowjob, he watched my bouncing boobs as I jiggled them in my hands for him as I knew he liked me to do. Soon my stepson's face bore the expression of a real orgasm and I knew that my mother was now gulping down his explosive load of cum. Lowering my sweater and shoving my bra between the chair cushions he raised her head from beneath the blanket. She announced that she had had a good little nap while licking her lips clean of the dribbles of semen that still dripped from them.

As New Year's Eve progressed most of my step children announced that they had better places to be and so we adults planned to have a New Year's party all our own. Tom however said he had no plans and so chose to share the evening with us. Supper was an interesting affair. Sitting her butt down on the flat wooden chair, the force must have applied much pressure to my mother's butt plug, for she squirmed and wiggled constantly. She made many excuses to get up and always returned to her chair very gingerly. At times her sexual state seemed clear as she would let out a brief moan or sign, and her face flushed with arousal. But the men took no notice and Tom and I just smiled subtly to each other.

The rest of the evening we stood around sharing drinks and stories, and while my mother stayed close to my husband when he was around, she clung desperately to Tom's arm when only they are I were in the room. Tom would also slide his hand down and rub her bum through her long skirt in my presence, and she only pushed his hand away when I looked directly toward them. At other times he would stand behind her and wrapping his hands around would lift her heavy breasts from beneath the sweater. Though I was in the room, she pretended that he was only giving her hugs and let him freely play with her chest in front of me. As the night proceeded and we all got more tipsy on wine, when we were alone without the men Tom slid his hand under my mother's skirt and up over her bum as we stood together chatting. Though fairly obvious to me what was occurring, she again pretended as if nothing was going on. She told me with an innocent expression of various happenings in her neighbourhood as Tom caressed the flesh of her bare ass. She only would pause occasionally in her conversing, flinching or briefly moaning when Tom teased her by pulling on the butt plug in her ass.

They also exchanged brief kisses when I was in the room and not looking directly at them, but certainly in a position to know what I saw. Later still, when John was showing my husband his power tools in the garage, Tom and my mother sat together on the couch opposing the one I was seated on, and as my mother told me of my brother and his family Tom slid her skirt up over her knees and putting on hand on her calf began to run it up the length of her leg until it rested on the inside of her thigh. Without losing her train of thought or our eye contact she continued her discussions while parting her legs slightly to provide him better access and leaned her back deeply against his chest. He placed his free hand on top of her sweater and began to squeeze and grope her boob. She did not respond, but merely listened to me as I explained about the shoes I was looking to buy. Drunk by now she had become clearly something of a tramp, uninhibited and unconcerned that I knew that my stepson was her lover.

She pulled her skirt high up onto her thighs so that Tom could reach her bare bush and pussy. She grabbed his other hand and thrust it beneath her sweater so that he could tug at her breasts as he pleased. She then lowered her hand to his groin and began to rub his growing cock through his pants. It was at this point the nature of her conversation changed. "Dear, Tom and I need to spend a little time together upstairs tonight, and it might get a little bit loud. Could you do your mother a big favor please and take the men into the basement, turn on some music, loudly please, and dance the night away with them."

I replied "Well, I do see that you have your hands quite full over there mother, and so does Tom." Both smiled and they exchanged a deep and passionate kiss.

"Thank-you for understanding dear. And of course, mum is the word."

"Of course mother." I said and got up to make the requested arrangements.

Turning on the video recorder I led the men to the basement as Tom and mother pretended to be too drunk to carry on the night any further and said they were going to sleep. I turned the music loud and danced the hours away with my husband and father. Though from time to time I could hear the sharp screams of my mother coming down through the floors, the men did not notice and the night continued on with dancing for us, and evidently more for them.

Watching the video once alone the next day I saw Tom and mother proceed upstairs. Entering her room and closing and locking the door behind them, mother quickly stripped and said that the ass plug was driving her crazy and that she was more than ready for her ass fucking now. Though I could hear our music playing in the background on the recording, I could still make out their words. She staggered with her drunkenness and fell into Tom's arms. Tom pushed her face first down onto the bed and slapped her ass roughly, ordering her to raise her hips and ass to him. Obeying his commands she got on all fours and raised her ass high for him. Tugging at the butt plug and then releasing it so it sucked back into her butt Tom said "So Arianna, is my married fuck hungry slut ready for a cock in her ass now?"

"Fuck yes Tom, fuck yes. Ass fuck your dirty slut. Ass fuck her hard. Punish my ass for being such a whore behind my husband's back, ass fuck the sin out of me!" She begged.

Plucking the plug from her bottom and tossing it aside he rubbed more lubricant onto her ass and over his dick. Placing the head of his dick to her ass he commanded "Music is loud now bitch, beg as loud as you can to be ass fucked. Now slut. Beg."

Crying out loud my mother exclaimed "Tom, lover, please, ass fuck me now, I want to be your bitch, I want you to fuck me as your slut, I want you to abuse me as you would a whore. Fuck my ass lover, and don't stop no matter how loud I scream. Make me yours completely."

With this Tom started to feed his cock into her bottom inch by inch. She did scream, very loud. He spanked her ass beat red and raw, as she cried out for him to feed more cock into her ass. In a while his full length was in her. Tears rolled from her eyes, her screams could be heard in the basement, saliva filled her gaping mouth and drool ran from her lips. He called her a slut once more and pulling out most of his cock slowly, then slammed it fully back into her fast and hard. Her eyes rolled back far into her head as she let out a sharp scream. She then begged him to fuck her ass more, to repeat the rapid deep thrusts. He did so, reaming her ass as first slowly, and then quickening his pace. As the songs went by one by one, his rhythm increased to the cycle of a full out fast fuck. He ran ten inches in and out of my mother's ass as fast as he could, and she only begged for more and more. He then suddenly pulled his cock free from her. Falling onto her back she assumed he was done. But he grabbed her legs and thrusting a pillow under her ass to raise her hips higher, he sat on his knees between her spread thighs and told her to prepare for more ass fucking. Grabbing her legs he placed the head of his dick to her now permanently enlarged anus. His dick slid in easily and naturally. Her head convulsed backward as she found herself once again been ass fucked.

Grabbing her arms he pulled her forward and he continued to ride her. Her breasts were bunched up and compressed between them and he held her head so that she could see his cock going in and out of her. "Look at your big floppy tits, sexy wet cunt and horny wide ass getting fucked Arianna. Tell me what you see."

Alternating her looks up to his eyes and back to her vagina and his cock in her butt, she said "I see breasts that have spent a fabulous 2 weeks being played with by the rough hands of a big masculine man. I see a pussy well satisfied, so grateful to have met you and your big wonderful cock. And I see an asshole that hopes to have many more encounters of having her lover's big cock driving into her. And I see a cock that I truly love and adore deeply, and that I hope to spend many years to come satisfying with my hands, mouth, tongue, tits, cunt and ass. "

Letting her collapse onto her back, he continued to fuck her ass. He slapped and pulled at her breasts, and he pinched her clit and finger fucked her vagina. She said she was his willing slut and fuck toy. He said that he was going to fuck her ass all night. He fucked it a long time, but of course not all night. Her ass was eventually filled with cum and she fell asleep naked and well fucked on her bed. Fortunately I had kept the men up late and they each fell to sleep on a couch in the basement.

The next day my mother could barely walk. She moved slowly and carefully, trying not to draw attention to herself. When my father asked if she were alright she said that the booze had gotten to her. When alone she said to me "Darling, please don't tell your father."

To which I replied "Tell him what mother? That you are a slut. That you spent the last week sucking and fucking my stepson's cock. That you sucked him off while laying on the couch across from me. That you spent the hours last night when we were dancing having Tom fuck you in the ass. No mother, your secret is safe with me. It would break father's heart to know what a whore his wife and the mother of his children has become."

With her eyes to the ground and looking deeply ashamed he just whispered "Thank-you."

Later in the day I sat with Tom and said that it was a shame that he had butt fucked her so severely, and in her condition he would not be getting any more butt fucking before she and dad returned home the next day. I said that he would probably have to wait until next Christmas to get to be with her again. He just smiled at me. I said "What?"

"They live in NYC." He said. "I return to school at Penn State next week. It is less than a 4 hour drive. She said that she is going to make an excuse every couple of weeks to drive up and see her darling grandson over a weekend. When she told your father this he thought it was a great idea, said it was nice that we were bonding and should spend more time together. I told her to make sure when she drove up that she had the butt plug you bought her in her ass during the ride so I could start her weekend visit with a nice hard ass fucking."

"And what did she say to that suggestion?" I inquired.

He said "She replied of course darling, anything your order. My ass already can't wait for the next time you drive your big hard cock into it!"

I looked Tom in the eyes in absolute amazement. "Slut." Was all I could said.