All Comments on 'Passions of a Caged Bird'

by BlackerSilk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Apprehension.

I caught glimpses of vampire with the dark hair and cold hands. Also the furnishings from an earlier era. This man has suffered deeply leaving bitter memories. Then I had images of 50 Shades. I worry that she will get hurt more than she wants, and loving him will cause her emotional pain. It was well written and a good read. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. JudyLee

Reality_ContortionistReality_Contortionistover 8 years ago
Absolutely blown away

This is absolutely phenomenal. If you don't finish it, you are doing the world and yourself a huge disservice. I love the character development. The length of the chapter was perfect. The sex was intense and hot. Reed is captivating us all. Please for the sake of humanity, finish this story and finish it fast. I even volunteer to help you set up a writing schedule and stay on it. Your talent should not be wasted because of lack of time and trivial facts of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Freedom, choices, responsabilities and guilt

Why would you feel guilty? She's able to decide for herself however a slave to her passions. Maybe you're what she needs, and maybe she's what you need.

BTW Character wise, she's well done except for the promiscuous past, it's more eager self-education from a young age. Who wouldn't want to know more about pleasure? Oh and she's quite the rational cunt otherwise, so unless she understands "why not"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very intriguing

Two issues for me. He gave her a safeword, then gagged her without a replacement. Granted, he wasn't doing something harsh at the time, but if safewords are to be used, they or a substitute should always be available. Second, I realize some get into spitting; however, every time it killed the momentum for me. Stopped in its tracks. Otherwise, strong opening.

visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago

BlackerSilk - You've written vivid, darkly engaging BDSM story that I encourage you to continue. The absence of perfection, and the conflict of reason with passion, in your characters adds depth and feeling. Good writing.

ouevreouevreover 8 years ago
lol

" I tried to conceal my embarrassing panting, as he was completely silent and unaffected by the hike uphill. " - This. Hilarious. Don't know how I got here, but this line is so amusing. I feel their plane. Was waiting for this to temporarily become a super hero genre and he fly her up there. Alas, cold bite of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please... Amazing, intense and thrilling

Your story of such passion and depth of character is priceless... Please do write more in this series, as to what his dark past is and how they get along... Intense scene of sex, just the right length... Thrilling beyond words... A story to re-read again and again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous