Passions of a Caged Bird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gladly, I climbed back up on the table and sat with my legs up and spread apart.

He slowly walked over to me, rolling up his white sleeves. He walked past me and to a table behind me. When he returned, he had assorted items I knew nothing of in his hand.

First thing he took out was what looked like a long piece of heavy fabric with a red ball in the center. He carefully came behind me and placed the ball in my mouth as gently if it were a piece of chocolate. I felt him tie the thing behind my head, the item rendering me silent besides moaning and yelping.

"You aren't to speak to me, understood?"

I made eye contact and nodded, biting down on the red ball. He smiled, and there were those wolf eyes again, closing in on his prey. The next thing he did was grab my hands, sending me slamming into the table. He cuffed each hand individually, and tied it to the legs of the table. He then walked down to my feet and did the same, forcing me into a star shape. I couldn't move anything beside wiggling my torso, which didn't move far. His hands reached up and grabbed my breasts, pulling on them hard.

"Stay still. You're body belongs to me now." I silently nodded, as he walked around my

body, slowly observing my helpless state. I stole a glance at his eyes and found that they were on fire with a dark passion. He looked crazy, and his intensity frightened me. I began to feel vulnerable and scared. I was completely open to him.

"I have to admit from the moment I saw you I imagined this." I suddenly felt very nervous, and my palms and neck began to sweat. Reed crept up behind me and gripped my bun hard. taking out the pins and allowing my hair to freely fall all around my face. I looked back up at his face, but was forced to look away, his fiery eyes too much to gaze at. I closed my eyes. He chuckled and quickly covered my eyes with some type of cloth, which he tied around my head in a fast knot. There was a pause in which I heard him walk around the room.

Out of nowhere, I could feel his cool, thick fingers slide straight into me, and I drew in breath. Never had I felt that many butterflies fill my entire body at one time and I moaned with delight. Slowly, he withdrew his fingers, and began softly running them up and down my clit. All of the nerves from my previous fears focused into pleasure instead, and had me shivering and moaning with each stroke of his cold, thick fingers . He took manipulation to the next level.

"You may not come. If you do, I will punish you. Do you understand?" I nodded in my silent, blind, immobile state, but was unsure myself. As he moved into me, I felt my back arch and intense pleasure fled tough my body. I felt myself become so wet, I dripped onto the table, but he persisted. I became lost in a sea of pleasure, as Reed calmly fingerfucked my pussy sore. Just as it became near impossible to hold it back anymore, he withdrew himself and pushed my blindfold off. I was grateful to see his face again. His eyes were less frightening than before, but still alive with something foreign to me. He yanked the ball gag out of my mouth and leaned up to kiss me. I joyfully kissed him back, reveling in his soft touch. He reached for his belt and began unhinging it as my heart leapt. My longing for him was so intense, it was almost a tangible thing. Reed presented his cock to me and looked me in the eyes. "You can come, but you have to ask me. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I whispered. I watched as he ripped open a condom and quickly rolled it on in one swift movement. His hands reached up to pin down mine and he climbed on top of me.

I gasped as he slid inside of me, electrifying my body with his. I couldn't conceal the moan that escaped my lips., or how far my back arched, but he became my entire focus as he racked my body with waves of pleasure. He remained at the foot of the table, standing away from me and pumping my body with pure euphoria. Unable to express my delight, all I could do was moan and bite my lip, watching him above, fuck me with such obvious lust. I could feel pressure, I could feel an intense burn and then...

"Master may I come?" I half begged in a desperate moan. He smirked at me and thrust harder.

"Yes you may." I smiled with relief and allowed my whole body to be consumed by intense pleasure. Every part of myself was swept with waves of bliss. I felt him pull out and allowed myself to fully enjoy my condition. As I did this, he came around, and quickly untied me from the table, freeing me of all my restraints. I slowly sat up, my body a feverish sweaty mess. He stared into my eyes, the fire and passion fleeing. He ran his fingers through his hair and began getting dressed.

He carried me from the Red room to what I assume to me his bedroom. Four posts stood gloomily around his mattress , each covered with intricate designs. He gently set me down there and walked around the room to his closet, tossing me a white shirt. I buttoned it up. I thought it was odd that I had yet to see him shirtless. He silently walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, the sound of the water hitting the drain similar to the rain outside. I tried not to seem obvious as I snuck glances of him getting undressed. As he pulled her shirt off, I noticed four long, deep, pink scars. run sideways down his back. They made my toes curl looking at them, and imagining the pain they must have induced. I averted my eyes, suddenly ashamed of my sneakiness. I rolled over and looked at the long black curtain covering the window facing the streets outside. My body was relaxed and filled with the utmost satisfaction, but my mind wouldn't remain silent. I questioned myself, and how I could do this to myself, and yet at the same time, no pain lingered and I was filled only with relaxation and the remains of a deep pleasure. Reed was a fascination to me, and one that I didn't fully understand. I wanted to know him, beyond the guarded exterior he presented, but felt that something awful was hiding beneath it all.

When he came to bed, he was silent, and stared intently at the ceiling. I watched him, memorizing his face even better than I had already, falling in love with the stern expression that sometimes appeared on his brow. He made no sign that he knew I was there, and never broke from gazing upwards. Without words, I felt myself silently drifting off to sleep, and was comfortably lost in thoughtless slumber.

I would have remained in perfect, uninterrupted sleep all night, had it not been for the loud crash I heard around three in the morning. My eyes flew open instinctively, and I instantly began feeling the bed for Reeds unconscious body. However, it wasn't there. I shuddered and sat up. I could see a dim light come from the drawing room, and hesitantly climbed out of bed. The air was cold, and I held myself to keep as much warmth as I could.

"Reed?" I whispered into the night. I heard things move again, and began walking towards the light. When I rounded the corner to the room, I was shocked to see Reed half collapsed on a table, with glasses and a large bottle of nearly empty alcohol at his feet.

"Reed?" There was almost anger in my voice as I stared at his despicably drunk state. He sat up quickly as soon as I said that, and when his eyes flashed over mine, I took a step back. There was madness in them.

"Get out." He calmly told me. I stepped back again.

"Are you okay?" He stood up shakily, his legs resembling those of a sailor. His eyes were full of hatred and intense madness. I couldn't look for long, it felt like I was falling into a black pit.

"Get out." His voice was calm, a stark contrast to the rest of his body.

"Why don't you come back to bed? I think you need to lay down." I whispered, but I watched as his face changed again, filled with more fury than I had seen before. He reached for the nearest empty glass and threw it against the wall.

"I don't know you, get out." I jumped and ran back to the bedroom, debating whether or not I should leave for good. But in an odd way, I didn't want to leave him alone. I added this to a mental list of things that I was unsure of about Reed. His sudden and intense waves of anger frightened me, but not enough to leave him for good. Like I said, I felt myself catching feelings already, and that night marked the first of many I spent in both mental bliss, and turmoil. I was in love with a madman.