All Comments on 'Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 02'

by sexyramlo

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dripping with orgasm

fantastic story. keep it just between the mom and son. make their secret sex cautious and hot. this could be a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
best story on literotica so far

Absolutely love it, good job, your the greatest.

Maybe in the next part the mother could discover she is pregnant. Another possible addition would be to have the sister find out and join them, then also get pregnant by her brother.

To solve the issue of the father, well maybe he could be having an affair and just up and leave them, or die in a plane crash, well you get the idea. Since there already is too many stories with the family all ending up together ie mother+son, father+daughter. Why not go for something less common, like mother+son+daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Passions erupting

I love it all, except the anal stuff, which is unneessary. Hoping he'll have his mum pregnant. Hoping, too, that sister and dad get drawn in to it - and make it a real family affair!

Lukas

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 19 years ago
Hot

This is one hot story, wish the daughter would have an affair with dad. It would be excellent if they both realized after they prefer their new couplings (mother-son, daughter father) and go their separate ways, different huh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please continue

continue wiht mom&son only pleasaaaaaaaaaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
best story ever....

Nice and hot..... Please finish the story.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
HOT! LOVING PERFECTION!

I am hooked totally ! Well it is a matter of time till his mom gets pregnant. With all the twists this story can take I can only hope for a hot an happy ending!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very very hot

continue story remains between mom son even when dad gets back, they are so hot even then they will risk being caught. Also there need to be mention of size of breast and nipples ,need to be large and deep sucking

EZtouchEZtouchabout 19 years ago
Looking forward to more

Looking forward to more in this series. Really good story.

steve8576steve8576almost 19 years ago
Please Continue!

This is a fantastic story, with many possible twists and turns. It's been five months, PLEASE continue the series!

David48David48over 18 years ago
No anal?

I just love it! Someone on this site doesn't think "anal is necessary". Anal is ALWAYS an option. Nothing but a bunch of homophobic losers. Great story. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot risky love

yes please continue, with risks when pop gets back , but never getting caught, with mention large breasts , large nipples and deep sucking etc. risky mom/son is best28F2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more plzz

more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot, Loving and out of control.

Of course this story is probably played out in millions of homes throughout the world. The dangerous age of a late teen ager or early 20's man/boy and an exceptional mother who has a killer body and beautiful and here is the key word, Alone form the basis for this type of incest. What they both feel is not love, its lust in its most degraded fashion. I have never felt these type of feelings even tho my mother was attractive, all three sisters had a heavy sex drives. But are upbringing would not allow this type of conduct. We went to church and so the thought of such actions simply was out of the question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great

Please continue the story. U left us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what about sis?

How about sis catching them in the act and joining in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

very very believeable, an amazing story, A real love story of incest, true love, respectable, even if it's incest between mother and son, I disagree with this kind of love, but you made it desecant, good work. You had good control in your writing, for me, one of the best incest stories I've read, looking for the finish, hope it's not long for the finish, I'am waiting. William.

DrakconDrakconabout 13 years ago
Great story

Your story was a great read, It is one of my favorites I hope to read more of it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Really loving and erotic. The closeness of the mother and her son really makes for a very good love story.

The sex is over the top when it comes to being erotic.

I am hoping to read that she becomes pregnant with her son's child, even though it would cause them a lot of trouble.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best Story I read

This story is super hot, common people push the guy to write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good.....

Nice scenario.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
can't handle the mistakes......

legs rapped around me........how about WRAPED?

They won't find out from me anything.........OMG.....That is so wrong it totally stopped me.

Get help if you want to write......or perhaps rite...or right or whatever you might use????

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very nice 5 stars now reading next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story but I think you need to get someone to edit for you 5 stars,

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Beautiful story. They accept their responsibilites to the family unit while acknowledging and accepting their love for each other. Mother and son recognize the depth of their love for each other. However, the mother knows the two choices she has. She can meet her obligations and lose herself or she can be the person she wants to be with her son. If her son is honest with himself, he knows he may have found his other half which will make him a whole person. Without reservation, a 5 star series to date.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous