Passions Of Sin Erupt In Mother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyramlo
sexyramlo
304 Followers

"Mom, please get on me again like last night. I want to feel my cock in you again."

I climbed on him and my pussy swallowed his cock as if it was sucking it inside. His hands were both holding my ass and pulling it hard on his body. I felt a little pain because he was rubbing his cock head like that at the entrance of my cervix but it was a sweet pain causing me to moan again but this time louder.

I began to fuck his cock really fast and I kept the same pace for a long time. When I felt I was about to come I took his lips with mine and my orgasm was cried out in his mouth...

"I am coming Phil...I am coming again...I am..."

He released the same time his seed in me as if he was holding it for all this time. He was trembling like it was his first time. We kissed and relaxed for a few minutes but then I realized how long it had been since I locked the door and I was wondering if Sarah may have heard us and so I got up and got my clothes back on and...

"Phil, what we just did was crazy and very dangerous...If we get caught we will both be in trouble. We have to talk about this but not now. I will come to your room tonight after your sister goes to sleep. We need to seriously discuss about this!"

"I know mother and I myself feel we have to talk about this and figure how we are going to handle this in the best way for all four of us.

I walked silently out of Phil's room and stopped in front of Sarah's room door. She was still on the phone which gave me a big relief since I knew that she hadn't heard anything that happened in her brother's room. I went straight to the shower and washed up myself and my worries now were focused on the possibility of being pregnant even though the chances were not many since I was pass my "dangerous" days of conception but still it was a risk and was beginning to get more concerned. I had to get on the pill because I don't think Phil would like the idea of a condom and I wouldn't like that either. I couldn't get out of my mind the power and rush of his ejaculation in my pussy.

Time didn't go by fast and I couldn't push Sarah to go to bed because she was watching a movie and she didn't have any school to go. Phil retired early to his room and I stayed with my daughter to make sure went to bed before I would go to my son's room. It was past midnight when she left and as soon as her light when out I waited for ten minutes then I entered her room and made sure that she was asleep. I got to Phil's door a few minutes later and I entered slowly and I locked the door again. He was asleep though and I was wondering if I should wake him up. But my urge to get close with him again was stronger and I sat on the side of his bed and touched his hair. He was sleeping so quietly and he looked like an angel to me that moment. His hard body was awakening me again. I knew he was the most wonderful thing that happened to me in my life and at the same time it was a big mistake and possibly would lead to a tragedy and the "destruction" of my family.

"Mom, what time is it?" he asked me with his eyes slightly open. The light that I turned on, on his nightstand was blinding him.

"It's past midnight darling and I am sorry to wake you up but I had to talk to you."

"Only talk? I want more than talk and I can't imagine a moment alone with you without touching you." He said to me.

"We have to slow down and we have to be very careful, especially when your sister and father are around."

"Mother I know that and I don't have any rejections about it and you know that. I know that you will have to have sex with dad too but that is ok too because otherwise we would cause suspicious thoughts to him. But I promise you I won't touch another girl for as long as you let me touch you."

"Darling I don't want you put your life on hold for me because I am much older than you and one day you will want to make your own family."

"I wish I could make one with you..." He said with sincerity and his eyes full of tears. He moved my heart so much that I couldn't stand it any longer and was just going to let things happen the way faith had written her chapter about us.

I kissed his lips again and again and it felt like it was the first time every time I did. His hands slowly found their way in my blouse and soon were playing with my breasts. He circled his fingers around my nipples and they became hard. He pinched them through my bra and I sighed kissing him. I pulled my blouse over my head and he buried his face in my breasts. I made it easier for him and took it off and his lips were on my nipples in no time at all. He sucked and pulled them one at a time and my skin was stretching and the goose bumps were coming out my entire body. I held his head and explored his back with my hands while enjoyed him self on my breasts. I loved his touch every moment and he was so perfect. He suddenly moved his head down and began to kiss and suck my abs which caused me to shift my stomach up and moan out of pleasure.

His hands grabbed my pants and pulled them down as I helped him by standing up a little bit. He pulled my panties down at the same time and then he rubbed his face in my pubic hair. He seemed to enjoy it and was sniffing and pushing his face with great force while pulling my body towards his face. His hands were holding my ass and his fingers were digging in my flesh. The pain was strong but the pleasure was stronger and I loved it. His tongue suddenly reached under and touched my clitoris and that is when I grabbed his hair and drove his head on my labia. He licked and sucked my labia with hunger that I had never seen before. He lied down and I sat on his face and he continued his ritual and guided me towards my peak that was approaching. I fucked his face with my pussy and the moment I felt his finger enter my anus I climaxed and fought desperately not to shout out loud and wake up Sarah.

I kept rubbing my pussy while his finger was entering deeper and deeper in my ass. The feeling was amazing and very stimulating at the same time. I turned around and sat again on his face because I was hoping that he would finger my ass again while I was sucking his dick. I took off his boxer's while he shifted his waist to help me and I took his cock in my mouth while I pulled his boxer's at the same time. His cock was pulsing and he fucked my mouth. I let my saliva run down his cock and soon it was lubed enough to take it down my throat again. He fucked my mouth with mania that I was getting excited again and soon he fingered my ass again. I began to fuck his face once again and he fucked my ass with his finger at the same time.

I felt his balls with my fingers and they begun to tighten up and I knew he was going to come and I was really anxious to taste his come that was so tasty at the "grill house".

He moaned and warned me... "I am coming mom..."

He exploded in my throat and everywhere in my mouth. Every stroke in my throat with his come made me tremble and his cock began to throb and I cleaned it with my lips and tongue while I was approaching my climax again. When I came I took his cock again in my mouth to suppress my voice that was about to scream. When I finally relaxed I stroked his cock with my hands and I licked his balls taking them one at a time in my mouth. I fondled his cock till it came to life again and soon I was hoping it would enter my pussy that was still wet and hungry for his cock.

"Phil, please fuck me... fuck me now... I need your cock in me now..."

"I wondered when you were going to ask..." he laughed with a sexy smile on his face.

He turned me on my side and my ass was facing him while he lifted my leg and rubbed his cock on my anus and labia a few times. I was scared that he was going to put his cock in my ass. I thought it was going to hurt and I was not ready for something like that. Or maybe I was but I didn't know. But as if he knew my thoughts he entered my pussy and I followed his thrusts and met every movement he made and soon he was slapping my ass with his abs and I was so horny and ready to come. I was surprised how fast he would make me come every time we fucked. I never came like that with John even in the beginning. His hand held my stomach tight while I came and he didn't move at all with his cock in my deepest spot of my vagina and I was pushing harder and then suddenly I felt his warm come hit the entrance of my cervix. His seed was shooting without him even moving! I was surprised and then he began fucking me again with tremendous speed causing me to shiver and suspend my orgasm longer and bringing me to multiple orgasms that were the first in my life.

"Oh Phil I... love... You so much... Ah...gain..."

He slowed down and while he finished shooting the last cobs of his seed and then he remained inside me and hugged me and his lips kissed my back as if he was worshiping it.

"These are the most amazing and wonderful moments in my life mother..."

His words made me push on his cock and hug him with my arm reaching back behind me. That was the last thing I remember until I woke up in the morning in the same position with my son's cock between my ass cheeks and his hand on my breast. We were covered so I guess he did that while I was sleeping but I was worried if Sarah would be awake and looking for me. But still I didn't want to get up yet from my son's arms and closed my eyes again..."

To Be Continued...

sexyramlo
sexyramlo
304 Followers
12