Past is Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer looked embarrassed. He hesitatingly added, "Well, I do like her cooking. How can I Have problem eating here? But Raj, it is not proper for me to come here in your absence. Besides, having dinner once or twice is ok, but daily?"

Raj said emphatically, 'Yes dear, you must come particularly in my absence for I am afraid of leaving Neena alone. Sometimes, she has nightmares. She gets terrified. Even if you come here daily for an hour for dinner and keep talking to her on phone, when you are not here; she will not feel so lonely. I hope you understand. Can you not do it for our friendship's sake?"

Sameer reluctantly nodded his agreement. After while, Sameer got up to leave. My hubby Raj went to see him off down the stairs. I stayed at the door. I heard Raj telling Sameer, "You know we don't have a child. She is feeling very lonely and depressed for that reason. Please do understand."

I saw Sameer nod his head awkwardly. I also could not understand why my husband added the last part.

After Sameer left, my hubby Raj lifted me in his arms, took me to bed, undressed me and fucked me hard. I was also very horny with the experience of kissing Sameer, (even if only his cheeks) and his close body contact. I reciprocated each thrust of my husband and had multiple orgasms. It was a long time since we made love like that.

My hubby Raj then said, "See honey? The evening was very enjoyable. It was lovely to see you so relaxed. Remember 'Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy.' You kissed Sameer, he hugged you. Did heavens fall? No. Nothing happened. We all enjoyed and I enjoyed the most." I appreciated my hubby's understanding.

My husband had a word of advice for me. He said, "You have to understand that all men are not same. Sameer is different from other males. Be a bit gentle in dealing with him."

I was wondering what my hubby thought. I could not fathom the line of his thinking. I simply nodded my head and kept quiet.

In my office, Sameer was back to his earlier usual self. I knew he wanted to get closer to me. That was fine; but I was afraid of getting into a situation one day or the other. I did not know how to maintain my dignity and yet not hurt his sentiments. I thought the best way to do this is to be friendlier to him and try to make him develop respect for me.

In the office, we started having lunch together. It happened at times that he touched me, as if by accident, in a friendly way. (My hubby Raj told me that this was common for boys and girls who worked together). Sometimes he walked past me in a narrow passage and brushed my breasts as if unknowingly. Well, small satisfaction for him! I thought that was ok. I knew that he wanted to feel me. I tried to go along and avoided reacting negatively to his overtures, as long as they were within a decent boundary. I was happy to see that he did not go far beyond that.

Weeks passed in this way. One particular evening, about one hour before the time to go home, the boss came to me and handed over some files and statements of a client and asked me to complete them before I left. He told me that a statement of account for the whole year of the customer had to be made. The orders came from the top. The work was very urgent and could not wait for the next day as the boss was to meet the client the next morning. It had to be completed by that evening.

I knew that it was impossible for me to do it. I was tired. I tried to explain it to my boss. However, he said he could not help it. The work had to be done. The boss even said that if I did not complete the job, My job might be at stake. And that was that. I held my head in my hands and started to do the work reading the data, correcting the same and feeding them in the computer.

It was a long and time consuming job. I must have worked for about an hour. It was closing time and soon the office became empty. I was feeling giddy when Sameer came over to ask me why I had not left. He asked me what the matter was. I showed him the voluminous data and the work to be done. I told him that the boss wanted the work to be done that evening anyhow. I had a headache and would not be able to complete it. I was afraid that if I did not finish, I could lose my job.

Sameer told me to relax and took the files away from me. He asked me to move away from my desk. He sat on my chair, saw the files and asked me to sit on a chair and help him out, where required. I was amazed at this man's concentration. He kept working nonstop; occasionally asking me to get him water, tea or some relevant files. I felt deep gratitude for this man, who had no need to do this.

It must have taken Sameer three hours. I dozed off with my head resting on the table. He asked me to move over to a sofa in the office and stretch my body there and rest, while he said he would finish the job. I did not know how much time passed. Suddenly I felt him bodily pulling me up, saying, "Get up, Neena. The work is finished. We have to take a print out of the statements." I woke up with a start. I was drowsy. As I got up, I was unsteady. I staggered and was falling down, when he grabbed me by my waist.

With one arm, he held me by my waist and I remained there in inclined position trying to come to grips with my situation. His fingers were pressing my breasts. With his other hand he was holding my head. I opened my eyes and saw his face so close to mine. Almost kissing distance. He lowered his face on mine. His eyes divulged hunger. An electric current ran through my body. I was almost sure that he was ready to kiss me at that moment. I wondered what I would do if he did kiss me.

However, he must have controlled himself. If he had kissed me at that time, perhaps I would not have opposed him. But he didn't. Quickly recovering from the situation, he gently laid me down and got back to my computer. I could see that he was shaken from inside. He asked me to get a fresh package of printing papers from the stationary cubicle; while he would ready the printer for a print out.

I got up and went to a small stationary cubicle in which all printing materials were kept. It was a narrow room and all the stationary packages were stacked one over the other. As I tried to get one package, I saw a mouse sitting on that package and as I moved the package, he jumped on my head. I gave out a big shriek. The mouse was unruffled. He crept over my hair and I did not know where he went. Sameer came running asking what the matter was.

I was incoherent out of fear. I shouted, "Mouse..." I saw Sameer controlling his laugh.

He asked me, "Where is the mouse?"

Suddenly I felt something moving inside my blouse on my breasts. The bugger mouse was lodged inside my bra on my breasts. I shouted at Sameer, "The mouse has got into my blouse. Please remove it."

Without a second thought, with one hand Sameer lifted me up from under my buttocks and held my torso tight between his legs, so that I would not fall, inserted his other hand in my blouse and bra and pushed the mouse out. The mouse came out, fell down and ran away. Sameer's hand however, remained lodged inside my bra. He cupped my breasts hard in his palms and kept squeezing both my breasts and playing with my, by then, erect nipples. His hand under my buttocks was doing things.

I was too terrified initially; and later on, too mesmerized by the feel of his large palm cupping and fondling my breasts and his fingers poking my butts to react for quite some time. It felt like I was in a stupor. This must have gone on for about one or two minutes.

Slowly it dawned on me that what I was letting him do; could lead to complications. I gently tried to push his hand away from my breasts and tried to steady myself. I did not want to hurt his feelings after what he had been doing for me. Sameer slowly removed his hand and released me from his arms.

As I stood up and steadied myself, I did not know whether to thank him for removing the mouse or to snub him for fondling my breasts and squeezing my butts. I just kept quiet. Frankly I was quite taken aback not so much by Sameer's behavior, but my acceptance of it. I realized that I enjoyed his hand fondling my boobs. I could see that Sameer was aroused; because my thighs were tightly squeezed between his legs and I felt his hard erection dig my thighs and between them.

He stammered an apology saying something like, "I am so sorry Neena. That was not intentional. It just happened. Please forgive me. Please?"

I looked at his face. He looked genuinely repentant. I smiled at him and said, "It's ok, Don't worry. It happens. We all get carried away." I stood up, steadied myself, restored my dress and we got to work.

The boss was thrilled to see not only completion of reports and statements but preparation of summary and conclusions done very efficiently. The Director was happy at the way in which the statements were compiled. In the office, after two or three days, he called a meeting of the members of our group and highlighted my achievement in front of all the staff. He also announced a special incentive for the job done by me.

I felt embarrassed and kept looking at Sameer. Actually I wanted to pass on the credit to Sameer. However, he looked at me sternly, pressed his finger across his lips and indicated me to keep quiet. There was clapping, appreciative comments and congrats for me from all my colleagues. I acknowledged the compliments sheepishly.

After the meeting, I went to Sameer and asked him angrily, "Why did you not allow me to say that you really deserved the credit? This is not fair. You did all the work, then why should I get the credit?"

Sameer looked up at me coolly and made me sit beside him and said, "My dear stupid girl! Our boss gave you this work. If you had said that you did not do it but I did it, both you and I would have got into trouble. Boss would have realized that you are incapable of doing the job and that would have been bad for you. On the other hand, he would have thought that I was paying too much attention to you and he would have reached the conclusion that I was not paying enough attention to my work. That would have been bad for me."

His logic made sense. However, the fact was that he had boosted my career. I did not know how to thank him. I felt awkward at not being able to reciprocate his obligation. I said, "I do not know how to repay your debt."

Sameer winked and replied mischievously, "Don't worry, I shall collect the dues from you with interest." I sincerely hoped that he would and wondered what he had in his mind.

I narrated these incidents to my hubby, telling him clearly about the incident of Sameer fondling my boobs. I told him that by getting excited at Sameer's touch and by not being harsh to Sameer, I was feeling guilty.

Raj dismissed my logic and said, "it was not your fault nor Sameer's. In such a situation, what happened, happens between two attractive persons of opposite sex. We need to accept it; if we are to be happy. Attraction between man and woman is God made. Many persons are not very sex sensitive. Sameer and you are. So take it in your stride, as long as you do not feel hurt or slighted. Remember: Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy."

I was surprised that Raj did not feel hurt or did not think that something untoward had happened. On the contrary I felt that he was happy at my getting excited at Sameer's touch."

These incidents and my talk with my hubby changed equations between Sameer and me. I felt rejuvenated and got excited when I was near Sameer. I kept thinking of him; how nice his body smelled, how his lips looked, how his hand felt so erotic on my boobs and how he played with my nipples. I went wet between my legs thinking of how he poked his fingers in my butt crack through my dress. I would blush instinctively, whenever he complimented me on my beauty or dress. In fact I was eager to have him compliment me for my beauty or figure.

I began to wear dresses that my husband had bought for me, which I did not wear before; because they were provocative or exposed more. I styled my hair the way Sameer said he liked. I was eager to know what he liked and what he didn't.

At the same time, there was a thought in my mind that warned me over my changed feelings. I was in a dilemma. Be that as it may, I had changed. I enjoyed his company and did not mind some casual flirting and his comments and sometimes sex laden double meaning jokes.

----------------------------

It was a bad day for me. There was heavy morning rush and I was not feeling too well. I had quite difficulty reaching my office. I had to miss several buses before I could get into an overcrowded bus. Sameer was not in a good mood because he had asked for a week's leave to go home. The boss flatly refused any leave. Sameer did not like this and was fuming.

I had busy day in the office. In the late afternoon, the boss asked me to work on another account like what we had done earlier, before leaving the office. The work was not much but it meant that I would certainly have to stay late.

Sameer saw me working seriously on my project. It was his client. He took some sheets from me and began helping me with the work.

I had severe head ache. Suddenly outside, I heard heavy thunders. There was thunder storm and it started raining heavily. The staff began leaving and soon the office was empty except Sameer and I. Thanks to his help, we finished the work. By the time we came out of the office building, it was 7 pm. It was raining heavily since the last two hours. There were big puddles on the road. It did not look like the rain would stop any time soon. With some difficulty in the torrential rain, we managed to reach Sameer's bike. By then we were drenched. We had no rain coat or umbrella.

Sameer started the bike. I had to wrap my arms around Sameer's waist to remain steady due to strong winds and rain. He had a bag in front of him because of which my hands reached below his waist. I was feeling a bit awkward and yet there was a tinge of thrill in my ribs. To maintain the balance, I had to grip my fingers tight on his thighs. I sat pressing my wet boobs against Sameer's back. It was quite titillating

On the way I had a bout of sneezing. Cold breeze and wet clothes had affected me. I had caught cold. As luck would have it Sameer's bike broke down barely five minutes after we started. After dragging the bike for about a kilometer, Sameer managed to park it at a safe spot. We waited for a bus at a bus stop nearby. No bus stopped as they came fully overloaded.

We tried to hail taxies but none would stop. It was frustrating. However, looking at our pathetic condition, one car stopped by. The car had one vacant seat. The owner offered to take one person. Sameer and I looked at each other. I then said, "Would you mind, if both of us occupy only one seat?"

When the owner driver raised eyebrows, I explained, "Sir, we have been waiting for the last one hour for a bus or a taxi, without success. What we will do is; I shall seat in my husband's lap, so that we shall occupy only one seat, if you don't mind. This is an emergency situation. I hope you won't mind. It has been raining badly and if you didn't give us a lift, we do not think we shall be able to leave this place for hours."

The owner was sympathetic. He looked at me. Completely drenched in rain, I must have looked highly erotic. Anyway, after a brief thought, the owner of the car agreed. Sameer looked at me quizzically. He was surprised at my naming him as my husband. I turned to Sameer so that others could not see and placed my finger on my lips gesturing him to keep quiet. Sameer went in first and I slid into his lap. Others in the car looked at us strangely. There was a lady too in the front seat. All the passengers including the driver were completely wet like us.

Sitting in Sameer's lap for the next 45 minutes was an experience. I could feel his hard cock poking my butts. Under any different situation, I would have shouted. However, I was helpless. His both hands straddled me tightly, as the car moved with fits and jerks due to stopping and moving traffic. Sameer's left hand was on my left breast. I could not help and neither could he; because we were all sitting tightly sandwiched with each other. I had a tingling sensual feeling of arousal with Sameer's fingers squeezing my breast. I thought he was deliberately poking his fingers into my breast, taking advantage of the situation.

The car dropped us at about two kilometers away from my flat. We had to walk the distance. I was unable to walk. I had severe headache. I was sneezing badly. My eyes had turned red. Sameer held me tight with his hand and supported me as I staggered along with him in pouring rain. When we reached my house, I was almost dead. I could not walk one step.

Sameer looked at me. I was a figure to watch. My clothes were plastered on my body. My bra and petticoat were clearly visible. On that day, I had put on a low cut thin cotton blouse and lacy bra. I was wearing nylon Saree. The saree was tied well below my navel. I knew that he could vaguely see my areolas and erect nipples. I was turned on with Sameer playing with my breast in the car. I saw Sameer looking at me in that state. I blushed. I felt as if I stood naked in front of him.

When Sameer saw that I caught him staring at my body, he felt awkward, looked away and made some apologetic murmurs. I looked at my chest and saw that my breasts were jutting out of my bra. My areolas were faintly visible. Seeing expressions on Sameer's face, I adjusted my saree hurriedly.

I was sneezing badly and coughed a lot. Sameer asked me if I had any medicines in the house. I did not have any medicines. Sameer said he would bring some medicines and asked me to get home. With great difficulty, I climbed up the stairs.

As soon as I opened the door, the phone rang. I ran into the house, forgetting to lock the door behind me, I switched on the phone. My hubby Raj was on the line asking me how I was. I was sneezing badly. He had heard about the rain in Mumbai. I told him that I was totally wet, almost naked and dripping. I had terrible cold and my head was spinning. I told him that Sameer and I had just returned home from the office with great difficulty. I asked him to call after five minutes. I would then talk to him in detail.

He hung up. I reached the bathroom with a towel. I wiped myself, covered my body with the towel, left my saree and under wears in the bathroom and came to the bedroom; just wrapped the towel around me. I started the hair dryer for drying my hair. Just then the phone rang and it was my husband on the line again. As I had my hands occupied, I put the phone on a shelf and turned the hands free speaker on, so that I could hear his voice even from a distance. He said he was unable to wait and wanted to hear all about what happened.

I told him the happenings in the office and how with great difficulties Sameer and I came to our house. I also told him how I sat in Sameer's lap and how he squeezed my boobs. My hubby was eager to know if I felt Sameer's cock in my butts. I should have got irritated. However, I was blushing. I did not reply Raj. Raj kept asking more questions on Sameer. He said that he was excited and missed being there with me. He said he had his cock in his hands and was masturbating. My poor hubby!

The narration of my adventure in the rain with Sameer aroused him rather than making him feel jealous or slighted. At the other hand, he had his cock in his hands and was masturbating! I heard his heavy breathing sound. My poor hubby! His condition was no better than Sameer, I thought. He needed me badly too!

After a while, my husband seemed to heave a sigh and said, "Darling, why did you not invite him upstairs? Where would the poor fellow go alone in this torrential downpour in the middle of the night? Call him on his mobile and ask him to come to you. Let him stay with you for tonight. Surely he would like it very much. I would like him to take your care as you are not feeling well. Lastly, be nice to him. Go along and remember ..."