Past is Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

I was delirious at his playing with my belly button and would have stopped him, if he had not moved down to feel and caress that small rise in the contour of my stomach before a big fall towards my vaginal mound between my legs. With closed eyes, I was savouring each small movement of his hands on my body. When his palm began to caress my mound and barely reached my pussy, I could not restrain a small low moan escaping my mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He watched my nakedness. He was perhaps storing the details in his memory bank. I smiled and slowly sat up. Without uttering a word, I got up from the bed and stood in front of him. He looked tantalizingly at me with my shapely, round and full breasts firm and standing up proudly with erect pink nipples based on circular dark chocolate color areolas. I shuffled my legs and sitting naked on the bed posed like a model and asked him, "How do I look?"

Sameer slowly stood up with his big cock hanging. He spent a few seconds surveying every inch of my body starting with my hair, forehead, eyes, nose, lips, chin, neck, shoulder blades and breasts. when he laid his eyes on my breasts, a low "umph" escaped his lips. He raised his hands and grabbed my breasts. As if weighing them, he lifted them up in his palms.

He slowly murmured, "Your breasts are so much more beautiful than I had ever imagined in my wildest dreams. You are a goddess of love and very fuckable." I was glad that finally he had the gumption to tell his mind. I smiled at him invitingly.

I looked at his lithe and muscular body with no fat on his flat tummy. He had some hair on his belly and chest but not thick bush like my husband. His hands and biceps were muscular. His cock had a bush of hair around it. His testicles were sizable hanging like a bag full of things inside. His thighs were slim yet muscular and shapely. He looked quite tall standing.

Holding my breasts for a while, Sameer pulled me closer to him. He had his arms around me. He enveloped me tight in his embrace. He lifted me up a little to level me face to face with him in his arms and again he placed his lips on mine and this time he kissed me gently rolling his lips all over my lips. His one hand moved behind me sizing up my spine and caressing and occasionally pinching my buttocks. I clung to him like a climber hangs around a tree. He inserted his fingers deep into my ass crack. I exclaimed "Ouch" letting out my excitement at his touch.

I was holding his big cock in my one hand barely able to shag it because our bodies were tightly pressed against each other. My other hand was behind his back and I too was exploring his masculinity and curve of his firm buttocks. As he squeezed my ass cheeks I did his. He looked at me. I smiled back mischievously again sucking his saliva into my mouth. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and kept pumping it in and out as if tongue fucking my mouth. This was a style, I did not know. I enjoyed Sameer fucking my mouth.

Sameer lifted my naked frame effortlessly in his arms and pressed his lips on my breasts and sucked them both one by one. It was a delirious experience of having my breasts kissed while I was in the air. I encircled my arms around his neck and again kissed his lips and said, "You fucker! You had always been wanting to fuck me from day one. But you wanted to seduce me with your kindness and benevolence. A remarkable slow seduction. Is it correct?"

Sameer smiled at me. His smile said it all. He carried me back to bed and gently rested me on the bed. He then moved to my sumptuous tits and placed his lips on them. With the other hand he gripped my other breast and squeezed it hard. I caught his cock again and rolled my fingers around its girth. I held his voluminous testicles. I caressed them lovingly and deftly. My hubby told me that men loved their testicles being handled delicately and lovingly.

"Argh..." escaped from Sameer's mouth as I handled his balls. I pressed my lips and kissed Sameer's nipples one after the other.

Squeezing my breasts in his large palms, sameer said, "Oh, how I wanted to suck them from the first day I saw you. Yes, I wanted to fuck you from day one. But who wouldn't? All the men in our office would have liked to fuck you if they had their way. But I was lucky. I loved your resistance, your stubbornness. That drove me further. Believe me, my helping you was not intended to achieve that. I dreamed of kissing your soft lips." Sameer pressed his lips on mine as he completed his sentence.

I savored sweet taste of his lips. I inserted my tongue into his mouth and pushing it in and out, started to tongue fuck his mouth. His hand caressed my breasts and moved gently to caress my flat belly. He was ever so gentle and loving. His caress drove me crazy. His fingers rested on my navel and he inserted his finger into my belly button. He dug his finger gently and caressed my belly slowly moving his hand lowering them between my thighs.

He caressed my mound for a while, driving me nuts. I always kept my mound trimmed. Raj liked it and I guessed that Sameer did too. I wanted his hand to feel my mound, touch my cunt and finger it. He caressed my pussy for a while and gently spread my pussy lips apart. Oh! What a feeling! I was having orgasm already with his hand touching my pussy lips. A spray of juice flowed out of my pussy, wetting his palm. His palm must be drenched with juices flowing out of my pussy.

He felt juices leaking out of my pussy. He dipped his two fingers into my pussy hole just a little and extracted it out with all my feminine juice coated around it. He put the fingers in his mouth and licked it clean. His face showed that he enjoyed the taste. I caught his head in my hands and lowered it onto my belly and pushed it downwards between my thighs.

Sameer moved over to my legs, spread them apart to look at my pussy. I saw expression of his amazement seeing my pussy. I knew he had not seen any pussy for at least six months. He lowered his head and kissed my pussy lips. I was uncontrollable at the touch of his lips on my pussy lips. He kept kissing my pussy lips with his lips. He then wiped his tongue onto my pussy lips. He spread my pussy lips and inserted his tongue to scratch interior labia. His action drove me up the wall. I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm. As he kept scratching his tongue, I gave out a sigh and mumbled, "Oh... I am coming... It's so good..."

I slouched on the bed after a huge orgasm. However, the electricity inside me was still flowing at high voltage. I was horny like hell and wanted Sameer to fuck me hard. Perhaps with all my reservations and prudence; deep down in my heart, I had always wanted Sameer to fuck me. I caught Sameer's head and begged him, Sameer, I am a bitch in heat now. Please fuck me."

Sameer was not the one to listen to me. He removed his mouth between my legs and inserted his two fingers in my love hole. He exclaimed, Neena, you are rather small there!"

I was proud of my small fuck hole, because it gave my husband Raj a great thrill. Raj loved to feel me grip his thin and comparatively smaller cock tight when he fucked me. That made him ejaculate faster and gave him a big boost.

My excitement became uncontrollable as Sameer carried on finger fucking me. He was driving me nuts. I cried out, "Sameer what are you doing? Please take your fingers out and give me your fat and long rod. My cunt is going nuts. Fuck me now."

However, Sameer would not stop. He increased his pace of finger fucking me. My head was spinning out of control I was delirious. I was riding on a huge wave of another big orgasm as Sameer kept pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy. I let out a loud moan this time and said, "Gosh!! I am coming again... What has happened?.. Oh goodness... Ahhh..."

With a big sigh, I again dropped down on bed and caught Sameer's hand and stopped him. Sameer looked at me and smiled mischievously. His eyes twinkled as if asking, "That was good, wasn't it? How did you like it?"

I caught his hands and pulled him on top of me. I made him straddle me between his legs and with his cock poking my body, I pulled him down on me to kiss me hard once again. This time, I said, "Sameer, I am yours. Please kiss me hard. Squeeze my breasts as hard as you can, bite my nipples and let them ooze blood, fuck me black and blue. I want your big and thick cock inside me. Do please fuck your bitch until morning."

I was amazed at my utterances. I had never spoken thus even to my husband. Here I was behaving like a slut in heat.

Sameer raised his body to come properly on top of me, he raised my legs and rested them on his shoulders, leveled his long and thick cock pointing straight at the centre of my cunt hole and waited. For the first time that night, I held my breath. I was going nuts to make him fuck me. But when the moment arrived, I wondered how it would feel to have such a big cock pushing into my tiny hole. I was worried. I had no difficulty in Raj's penis entering me at all, but this?

It was however, too late to worry. I knew that a woman's vagina passage is highly flexible and expands as required. All the same, I knew that to stretch it would mean a lot of pain too. I had to be ready to bear that pain. I held his cock. I rubbed it on my pussy lips. My repeated orgasms had made my pussy full of my juices. His pre-cum was sliding down his cock. I said, "Be gentle, don't hurt me."

With my one hand, I pushed his cock's mushroom head a bit into my pussy hole to nudge him to do the rest. Sameer thrust his pelvis forward gently to push his hard shaft into my eagerly waiting love hole. His long, thick and hard cock made an entry into my pussy. This was the first time ever that I took such a thick and long cock into my pussy.

His first push was not painful. It was exhilarating. So many emotions passed through my mind. I was no longer a monogamous woman. I had turned into a promiscuous woman. I could no longer claim to be truly faithful to my hubby. However, it was not just my lust. It was more fulfilling my husband's fantasy than fulfillment of my lust. However, at that time my single focus was to enjoy cardinal pleasure that a woman has when she is fucked by a long, hard and thick cock particularly of another male.

As Sameer thrust his rod deeper by about an inch, I began to feel the pain of my small cunt hole and vaginal passage getting stretched. It was of course enjoyable and erotic to feel Sameer's hot cock rubbing along the walls of my vaginal passage. As he entered deeper slowly; push after another slow push, the pain increased. Sameer had barely penetrated half of his long cock into my pussy and I was wreathing in pain. However, I decided not to let Sameer know except saying, "Slowy darling, It hurts a little."

Sameer withdrew his cock and the pain eased. He looked at me worried. I knew he wanted to fuck me hard and so did I. I smiled and caught his waist to urge him to push it in. He gave a thrust to get back to the halfway. That was not so painful. He stopped and looked at me. I smiled and urged him to go on. He gave another thrust. Again a bout of pain but not unbearable. He pulled back and gave another thrust to push it all in. I felt like crying out. But I bit my lips and remained quiet. I bid of perspiration came up on my forehead.

In the distance, I could hear vehicles whizzing past on the road near our colony. Close by, I heard a lock click open and the door being shut. I was too preoccupied to think of anyone coming in or going out in the next flat. My mind was focused on nothing other than what Sameer's hard cock was doing to me.

Sameer let his big cock remain imbedded there for a few seconds. The pain eased. He pulled it off and again shoved it in. I could feel my entire passage full. All my stretched out skin tightly gripped his huge girth all around. The slime of our juices had eliminated any hard rubbing of our skin. The pain was only due to stretching of my inner walls. I raised my pelvis a little to urge Sameer to go on. He slowly shoved in and pulled out. It was time, I thought, that he stopped worrying and started fucking me. I pulled a pillow and placed it beneath by butts and thrust my pelvis up to nudge him to fuck me harder.

Sameer resumed his shoves and pulls and slowly increased his pace. His hard rod was pushing all the way in and out of my hot cunt setting me on fire. I drove my pelvis up and down to push his shaft further down if that was possible. His rod reached the peak of my vagina and was hitting my uterus hard. His incessant thrust made me go over the edge as my pussy twitched nonstop gripping his big shaft.

His each thrust was followed by a loud moan escaping my mouth. Sameer humped me harder and harder. I began to match his rhythm stroke by stroke. I had not felt so aroused for a long time. I was not fucked so hard by my husband since we were married. My husband had made me a woman from a girl. Sameer that day made me a woman of the world.

As Sameer fucked me, he kept saying, "Neena I love you, you are so good."

In response I told him, "Sameer you are a bloody good fucker. I love you too. Please fuck me hard and let your all be drained into me."

Sameer was close to his climax. His fce was strained. He looked at me as he fucked me to ask, "Neena, I am about to ejaculate..."

I told him, "Pump all your virility into me. I am not going to get pregnant. I am infertile. Go ahead, I want to feel you manly juices into me as my gift."

I was going to reach the climax too. With a big "Oh... Sameer let out a big sigh and released all his hot semen into my hungry pussy. I felt loads of his semen forcing its way into my uterus, filling all my emptiness and flowing out of my pussy. I was feeling an electric charge running through my body as I experienced a huge orgasm for the third time that night.

Both Sameer and I collapsed on bed. I did not allow Sameer to come off from atop me until he was fully drained. I felt so happy to bear his load on my body. After releasing all he had, Sameer slowly slid down. I sat up and cleaned my cunt and Sameer's cock with a clean cloth. Sameer had not slept a wink that night and fell asleep instantly.

I wanted to take a shower with hot water. I stood up and came out of the bedroom. The bedroom door was fully open. I started going to bathroom. I did not bother to dress. As I was going, I was horrified to see my husband Raj lying on the sofa with his legs stretched on the table in front of him, in the drawing room, fast asleep. My whole world came down crashing. I did not realize when he came. Then I suddenly remembered that clicking of the lock. The bedroom door was fully open and he must have seen us fucking.

I quickly went back, hurriedly put on my night gown and went to my hubby and sat next to him. I had no words to speak. I took his one hand in mine. Tears began to roll out of my eyes. I began to cry. I felt as if I should die at that moment. Some tears fell on Raj and he opened his eyes and saw me. He looked tired and his eyes were hazy.

I embraced him as I cried louder and said, "I am sorry darling. I have committed a huge sin. I have cheated you and deserve to be kicked out."

Raj took me in his arms and said, "What happened? Why should you be sorry. It is ok, darling! Just relax. Remember what I told you? Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own to enjoy without hurting anyone. You and Sameer were so engrossed. I was horny, not hurt, seeing you two in action. But I decided not to disturb you."

Raj stood up and taking me in his arms and yawning, he said, "It is still too early to get up. I had a tough night travelling in the rain. I would like to stretch by you and Sameer; if you don't mind. Come on, be by my side darling, I love you!"

It was a huge shock for me to hear my hubby say that. I relaxed as he lead me to the bed, where Sameer lay naked, fast asleep.

Raj laid me by his side between Sameer and him and took me in his arms. Kissing me, he asked, "Was he good in bed, darling? Did you enjoy making love to him?"

I looked straight into his eyes and said, 'Yes, honey! He was good. But you are better."

My hubby then made me turn with my back to him. He wanted to fuck me from behind. I was as horny as he was and wanted to be fucked by him too. He fucked me hard that morning for several minutes and ejaculated all his juice into my pussy. Sameer woke up hearing our loud moans and shaking bed. After his initial shock of seeing Raj fucking me right next to him; what happened then was mind boggling and is a long story.

Summing it all up, I would like to conclude by saying that after that night, we had many sessions when I was jointly fucked by my hubby and Sameer together or separately. That one year was unbelievable.

Well, the good news was, I was pregnant after so many years of our marriage. My parents, in laws, Raj and I were thrilled to have our first baby! Sameer was thrilled too! He became an uncle to my newborn.

While writing this, I am compelled to smile at the pun, "Past is gone, Future is not known. Today is your own and there is a newborn!"

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers