All Comments on 'Past Love'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really enjoyed this! Very well written. Thanks for sharing.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago

This was good. It wasn't highly erotic, but it was moderately romantic and justifiably entertaining. I can see is that you're good enough to make it better than the trap many people fall into and give of the vibe of accidentally running into your parents having sex, when it's not a taboo story.

I wish there were more stories like this; series are good but really clutter things, possibly with a self serving intention. I've only read series unintentionally, but never enjoyed them any less, except for the propensity to manufacture....instead of tell. If this was longer, it should explore the emotional aspects further, since sexual was covered well.

Some things muddle the mythos of the story.

There is one thing that ready just made me wonder, "what the fuck?"

"For some reason she felt like she should kneel and expose her throat."

The only thing that makes sense is that it is an extremely submissive thought. Honestly, that portrays an astounding level of submission, to give a stranger the power to choose whether she dies that night or not. It's a good line. But how you simultaneously kneel and expose your throat? Turn to the side? Get your yearly and cough twice while you're down there. I wish I knew what animal, if any, her desired action mimics. It would just make sense for him to evoke an animal reaction, rather than an intense irrational submissive reaction.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 5 years ago
Awesome!!

I've read this before but re-reading it, just confirmed what I already felt. I loved it. Please keep writing, love your work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
634 Followers
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...