Past Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
634 Followers

She leaned her head on his shoulder in companionship and looked out over the water.

"I'm sorry I left." She admitted.

"I think you had to, I get it." Bobby told her gently.

She nodded and wound her fingers into his.

"After Danny ... after... I just couldn't stay." She said as a tear developed and ran down her cheek.

Bobby squeezed her hand. He knew she had gone to stay with her aunt in the city and had heard she passed her exams. Other than that he had heard little about her and almost forgotten her... almost.

"You did okay?.. in the city?" he asked.

"At first... yeah, got my degree and into a law firm.. then it all went to shit." She replied honestly.

"This is where my heart is... here.. with.. with you and Danny." She stumbled over the words.

Bobby kissed her temple. He had always loved her. Something was different though and her words reminded him of the time he had seen her skinny-dipping with Danny and felt the same thing he was feeling now. A guilty feeling of desire.

Nicola turned her head as he kissed her temple and her eyes looked into his again. He had dark brown eyes that were expressive and she knew deep down that he was seeing her differently.

"You want me." She said softly. As she realised what she was seeing.

Bobby looked away and nodded. It was clear he felt bad about wanting her.

"I can't... not yet." She said gently. She wanted him too. Something about him resonated inside her and started to overcome the thoughts of him as Danny's brother to be replaced by the feeling that this was right.

Bobby was surprised. She had said 'not yet' and that meant she was feeling something too.

*******

A large stag watched the two humans as they held hands. It huffed in a mixture of sadness and hope. His onetime brother and onetime love were close.

It dipped his head as Wolf brother sat on it's haunches and looked between what had once been Danny and the two humans.

"Brother.. she will mate with him, you should be happy." Wolf brother told Stag brother.

"She needs happiness." The great stag said as he watched Nicola and wished it could have been him holding her hand.

"You have brought her here... the spirts guide her. Only you could have done this brother." The large timber wolf said gently.

The stag nodded. Nicola had danced for him with his brother in the old ceremony. Sending him to the sprits of his ancestors with love. She needed repaying for that and he had watched over her ever since. It was all one long day for Danny. He had made her sick up the pills and guided her here. Just as his long dead uncle had guided Bobby to walk the trails and find Nicola.

"Will they have offspring?" Danny asked his uncle hopefully.

The wolf grinned.

"Many.. she will be a true wife and live a long and happy life." The Timber wolf replied.

The stag smiled and turned away. The spirt world beckoned and his hooves dissipated as he trod down the path to peace.

The timber wolf watched his nephew go and smiled. He himself wasn't ready yet but it was good to see Danny go to the place he belonged.

"I will watch over them for you." The wolf promised as Danny took human form and waved happily.

***

Bobby and Nicola looked up together as the trees rustled and a large wolf appeared. They held their breath and gazed at it. Wolves were meant to be extinct here.

The wolf raised it's muzzle and howled. The sound made them both smile sadly. Something about it said be happy and sad at the same time and they both felt it in their souls.

"He's beautiful." Nicola whispered.

"He's a sprit guide." Bobby replied as he knelt and bowed low. Both hands raised to the wolf in praise.

Nicola watched and felt something inside her float away. Fear, regret, loss and the hatred she felt towards Stacy evaporated. She knelt next to Bobby and raised her hands as he was doing and started to mimic the soft chant he was already whispering.

"aowah heh ha, awaowa heh ha." She chanted softly along with him and felt everything that had burdened her drift away.

Only love for Bobby remained and as they stood to dance she felt a warm feeling flood her. He... Bobby looked as magnificent as the wolf.

She lost herself in the dance and the chanting. To anyone else it might have looked stupid but there was no denying the sheer power that was emanating from the pool and Bobby.

"I want you." She gasped out as they got close and he touched her forehead with a gentle hand.

Bobby cupped her face and nodded.

"marry me." He said softly.

Nicola didn't have to think about it as she said yes and kissed him fully on the mouth.

They melted together and made love beside the magical pool.

"Unngg... YES." Nicola gasped out as Bobby came inside her and they had their first of many orgasms to come.

Danny looked down and smiled as he saw the girl now woman he loved cum with his brother.

"I love you both." He sent to them and they felt it someplace inside as they held each other next to the pool and caressed lovingly.

"Danny is here." Whispered Nicola as Bobby held her. His cock still inside her.

Bobby nodded as he kissed her lovingly.

"we both are." He told her and she smiled up at him with a soft blush. It felt strange yet perfect. Bobby was inside her, yet it felt like Danny was too. She caressed his face gently.

"I loved him... I love you too." She said honestly.

Bobby kissed her again and he too felt something more than just being inside her. Normally his cock would have gone soft by now but it was still rock hard inside her and her walls held him in place like she wanted more.

"again?" he asked gently.

Nicola smiled and nodded. Only a few minutes ago she hadn't been sure. Now she was and wanted Bobby to cum in her as many times as possible.

Her legs were open but now she wrapped them around him and held him inside her as she ran her hands down his back and fully enjoyed the feeling of having a man inside her again. The first time had been good but now she wanted to really feel him inside her and make love to the powerful man that filled her with joy and made her feel so perfectly full.

Bobby's cock was large and almost painful in the way it stretched her lips apart and hit her back walls. She wanted him to make her scream and trust her hips upwards as he pushed deeper.

"Cum in me... cum in me." She panted out needfully.

He trust deeply and she reacted naturally, her hips rising to meet his and grind against him briefly before receding and repeating the move for each deep thrust. She felt full and elated, free of everything as she made love to Bobby and released all her pent up needs with each upward thrust of her hips.

"Fill me." She gasped out.

"I will." He panted.

Their bodies joined together in lust, passion, need and love.

Bobby gave a heave and Nicola screamed in pleasure as she felt him pulse his seed into her. She clawed his back and gripped him tightly as her own orgasm rolled through her. The feeling of his cum filling her womb so perfect. Her eyes glazed over as she collapsed beneath him and sighed happily.

"I... I WANT that every day." She gasped out with a soft moan as she nuzzled his neck and kissed it.

"Me too." He panted out breathlessly as he shifted and found her mouth with his to kiss her lips.

The kiss was deep and long. She held him and ran her hands through his black hair.

They held each other in exhaustion. He was still inside her but finally limp.

Nicola stroked his face affectionately.

"I'm HOME." She said with a smile.

Bobby smiled down at her and nodded in agreement. He knew he was meant to be with her.

******

The walk back to her car was long and they made love again once they reached the tree stump most tourists sat on.

Her top wasn't an issue anymore. She now wore Bobby's shirt. It was too big for her but after rolling up the sleeves and tying it at the bottom, it fitted her just fine. Bobby walked next to her and looked natural without a shirt. His well-muscled torso was even a bit of a pleasant distraction.

"Bobby.. do you think Danny watched us?" she asked as she got off him. His cock sliding out of her as she stood up.

"yeah.. Danny was there.. I think uncle was too." He said as he pulled up his jeans.

They both blushed and laughed. It felt good.

Hand in hand they walked down to her car.

"it's not normal is it?" she said in wonder.

"No.. but it feels right." Bobby answered while thinking about the way he had found her and then made love to a woman he had always wanted but had thought was out of reach.

Nicola sighed and squeezed his hand. His large hand felt good in hers.

The trail was opening up.

"I'll come back soon, I have to pack." She told him as they walked.

"How long?" Bobby asked.

She pondered and did a few quick calculations before answering.

"Four days... maybe five." She told him.

"Too long." He muttered and pulled her to him.

She let out a squeal and then giggled as he kissed her neck. His hands undoing her belt quickly.

"Bobby... " she laughed out as he pulled down her shorts and panties.

The public car park was empty but anyone could come by.

"Nicky... bend the fuck over." He growled out lustfully as he pushed her up against her car.

Nicola bit her lower lip as she twisted around and bent over her cars bonnet.

"if anyone see's I'm gonna be pissed." She giggled out as he shoved his cock inside her.

"This is our land... it's natural." He laughed as he felt her wet pussy lips accept him. She sighed and loved the way he was once more inside her. If anyone did come along she didn't give a fuck as they made love again.

Her orgasm left her panting and clawing the hood of her car.

A wolf howled as she came.

******

Two days later...

Nicola had almost everything packed . it wasn't much and she had left most of the needless things for her landlord to throw away or sell. She wanted nothing to do with the city she was leaving behind. Back home she had a job waiting. Sarah Miller had lept at the chance of having Nicola work for her small practice, not many people were as qualified as Nicola or had over a year's experience with a city firm.

She wiped her brow as she finished duct taping the last box. She was in an old T-shirt and panties. Things she intended to drop into the trashcan after a shower.

"Knock... Knock... Knock."

Her door banged loudly the knocking aggressive and insistent.

Nicola wasn't in the mood for visitors or dressed for them. She wanted out of the city and groaned in annoyance.

"Who the fuck?" she growled out as she walked to the door and flung it open angrily.

Stacy had her hand raised to bang on the door again as it was opened.

She looked as attractive as ever. Smartly dressed in a business suit. It's pinstriped pencil skirt made her long slim legs look good too.

"It was JUST FUCKING SEX." She said as she brushed past Nicola and into the small apartment. No preamble or small talk. Straight to the point as always.

Stacy had tried to get to Nicola before but between Nathen and her trip home the woman had failed until now.

Nicola wasn't a fighter. She was naturally a submissive person. Stacy in her home made her want to obey and submit as the older woman picked up Nicola's coffee cup and took a sip.

"I OWN you Nicky... don't throw it all away." Stacy said as she placed the cup down and smiled at Nicola. The smile was superior and commanding.

"I've found something else." Nicola replied bravely as her stomach twisted in fear.

"Nathen?.. oh dear god.. whatever... fine. Fuck him all you want. BUT I still own you." Stacy laughed out.

Nicola was so scared she almost peed herself. Stacy had always controlled her.

"NO... she has ME." Said Bobby as he leaned against the still open door.

Nicola ran to him. It was a surprise as she hadn't thought he would ever come to the city. A wolf howled in victory in her mind and Bobby grinned wolfishly as he tucked Nicola under his arm protectively.

"Who the fuck are you?" Stacy asked and for once looked nervous. Something wasn't right and she felt it.

Bobby held Nicola close as he replied.

"Her husband." He said with a grin and kissed Nicola's temple. It wasn't exactly true but then again it was.

"Make her go away." Nicola pleaded as she snuggled under his arm and looked at Stacy with renewed anger.

Bobby's eyes seemed to flash. His brown eyes changed to golden ones as he glared at Stacy.

"Best you fuck off now." He growled out. The sound reverberated around the apartment as if a wolf had used it's whole chest and thorax to create the sound.

Stacy seemed to wilt. Her usual self-confidence fled as she was submitted to the sheer power of Bobby's voice.

For some reason she felt like she should kneel and expose her throat. Only years of being in a position of power let her stand and shake off the urge.

"Out." Bobby growled.

Stacy fled.

***

Nicola watched the woman go and hugged Bobby tighter.

"Thanks," she said softly.

"I was worried about you... the spirts told me to come." He told her as he cupped her face and kissed her lips gently before closing the door and locking it.

Not long after she had left the forest and changed into a fresh blouse. Bobby had been walking home and felt a pang of fear for his new mate when he saw the Raven.

Wolf, Elk and Deer where his tribal spirits but the Raven held wisdom and gave the most warnings.

One had been perched on his pickup and cawed in an odd way that had spurred Bobby to jump right into his Chevy and drive as fast as he dare. All the way to Nicola's apartment he had been guided by his wolf spirit, something most would dismiss but considering he didn't actually know where Nicola lived it was amazing he had found her in a city so massively populated.

Nicola smiled up at him and nodded.

"I'm glad they did." she said as she stood on tip toes to kiss him fully.

His arms held her to him as their mouths worked together. Nicola ran her hands through his dark hair and melted into their deepening kiss.

Bobby lifted her feet off the ground and carried her into her bedroom to lay her down gently. They never stopped kissing as they pulled off their clothes until both were naked and Bobby was sheathed inside her as deeply as he could get. She was so wet and ready for him it slide into her with ease despite how large he was.

They made love urgently and Bobby filled her with his seed with a satisfied sigh. Nicola grinned at him as she went down and cleaned his cock with her mouth. Now they were sated the next round could be slower and her mouth soon not only had his cock cleaned but hard too.

Bobby stroked her face and smiled up at her as she mounted him and slowly impaled herself onto his rock hard cock. A cock that filled her fully and elicited small squeals of pleasure from her as she rode it.

Her breasts jiggled and bounced in his hands as she went faster and faster, closing in on her orgasm. He was holding back, wanting her to cum more than just once this time. Nicola took him all the way inside her with one last grinding movement as she threw her head back and her back arched. She shivered as she came and then collapsed onto him with a soft cry of pleasure.

"So good." she panted out as he rolled her onto her back and started to move in and out of her gently.

"Yes." He agreed and kissed her lips as he made love to her with long slow strokes.

They went on for quite some time. Nicola had two more orgasms before Bobby filled her with his seed again and they collapsed into a heap in exhaustion.

***

The next morning was bright and warm as Nicola and Bobby showered together, caressing each other lovingly and in a kind of wonder that they had found each other. They didn't feel the need to make love again yet and dressed in companionable silence after getting clean.

"You can help me move this lot into my car." Nicola said after they finished breakfast.

Bobby eyed the few boxes she was taking and shrugged at the easy task.

"Sure... you don't seem to have much?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Most of it's law books and clothes... I'm leaving my old life behind and don't need the rest." She explained as she picked up a box and he grabbed another.

They soon had her car packed and Bobby waited by his pickup as she went inside and handed her keys back to the super with an envelope that contained her final rent payment.

"All set lover." She said with a wide and happy smile. Brushing her lips to his before getting into her car with a sense of freedom.

Bobby nodded and grinned back before getting into his pickup and the two of them pulled out into the early morning traffic and headed for the place they would call home for the rest of their lives.

A wolf howled as they drove off and the city dwellers looked around in confusion for a brief moment at the haunting sound few had ever heard before outside of film and television.

The End...

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
634 Followers
12