Pat and Jennifer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned with a nod, forgetting his cock in the renewal of my arousal, only conscious of again having sixty-nine with Pat. She nodded on my thigh with a moan, and we both did the best we could with each other. Then I heard his almost complained sounding moan. Was her vagina contracting on his cock again? Was our enjoying each other being unfair to him? But then he began to fuck again, slowly, his moan shifting to a soft chuckle.

He had been holding Pat's breast the whole time, the back of his hand touching me. Now I felt it squeeze her breast again, and then it slid between our stomachs and turned and squeezed mine, and he fucked a little harder. We all hummed, Pat and I exchanging nods; we were going to do it again!

Pat soon came again, of course, had to, her pussy having hardly recovered from her first orgasm. When Richard was aware that she was about to, he fucked faster until she came - not as dramatically as the first time - and immediately stopped, just moaning, probably trying to control the arousal of his cock in contractions of her pussy.

Good Richard, he held still, except for finding my breast again, arousing my nipple, while Pat's tongue and now one of her fingers did all they could to give me my orgasm. When my moans became more aroused, they both chuckled, and then I had the good orgasm I had been wanting for so long, having to forget Pat's pussy. My hips twitched uncontrollably, and Pat's tongue stilled, but he started to fuck her again, as his hand returned to her breast.

It was his turn - or both theirs again. It was several moments before I could assist. Pat's head had slid back a little, as she moaned. Then her finger wiggled in my asshole. Did she want that too? I nodded, and she did. When my hand slid down between the cheeks of her ass and his pounding pelvis, he snickered and held still to let my finger find her asshole. It twitched; my finger probed, and Pat gave a shivering moan, and then she was being aroused everywhere she could be by a cock, tongue and finger, plus what his fingers were doing to her nipple.

They came! I was as delighted as they were. "Delighted" isn't an adequate right word to describe having such grand orgasm, just for my pleasure at helping and knowing it had been so good. It hadn't sounded like they were enjoying it, gasping and moaning, growling as though they were struggling desperately, but I knew why and now knew better than ever before how anguishing having sex could sound.

We lay there, all still moaning and sighing. Pat's finger had disappeared. When I slipped mine out, her hand found and gently fondled my breast, and then mine slid his aside and fondled hers. He moaned and muttered: "I didn't know it could be like that."

Pat and I nodded and both replied: "I didn't either."

We all hummed, and then he rolled back. When I saw his softening cock slip out of her pussy and saw that it was all wet from her pussy juice with traces of his white cum on it, I grinned to myself and let go of her breast and grabbed her ass again with both hands and jerked my body down the bed a bit to be able to plant my mouth on the drooling mouth of her vagina.

Does cum taste better with pussy juice, or is it the other way around? They both snickered. Did Pat intentionally contract her vagina to let me have more? I lapped it up, thinking it was only fair that I could savor both their orgasms, since I had only had one. I must have lapped audibly; Richard chuckled and remarked:

"Sounds like you are already having your breakfast."

"Sure does," Pat agreed with a snicker.

"Not quite," I replied, and lapped again.

I rolled back, and we all snickered. Then Pat remarked:

"But we haven't."

"And I sure need one," he agreed, adding: "didn't ever have to work so hard before I got up."

We all laughed and then suddenly felt we had to do something else with our "private parts."

"Communal private parts" I thought as we all hurried to the bathroom, Richard immediately at the sink, me on the toilet, Pat last, since she had been last off the bed, clutching her pussy before she stepped in the shower, it then dripping before she started to pee. We all chuckled at our common need and solution. Richard remarked with a grin:

"Good thing I didn't drink too much last night, or I could have just had a morning woody."

"I would have taken care that if it then wasn't one," Pat replied, grinning back.

"Or I would have," I agreed.

We all laughed, and then Richard insisted on helping each of us have a shower. After the second one, his cock was looking more manly, and our shaven pussies had been better washed than ever before. While we were drying ourselves, he remarked:

"Maybe I'll start suggesting that girls shave down there for me."

"And have them wondering or asking how you got that idea?" I replied.

"I guess not."

"And don't go looking for any advance placement freshmen girls in the hope that they don't have any," Pat added, continuing: "I thought I had too much before classmates had enough to hide anything.

He nodded with a grin and replied

"I won't, and a couple have been like that - old enough, not advance placement."

I grinned and said:

"Well, maybe I would have qualified, but Pat really wanted to see mine."

"And did, but we don't mind if we can't, ... "

"But then can, when we're down there," I interjected.

"Like me," He replied with another grin. We all nodded and went to have breakfast, chuckling.

After a hearty breakfast, we finally got dressed and spent an almost commonplace day together in town, just exchanging mild smirks to remind each other that we were anticipating a second evening and night together. The smirks started when one of us said "four times."

I couldn't count whose four orgasms were suggested, or mine own, but we then at intervals each suggested another number as we wandered around. When Richard grinned and suggested "sixty-nine," we almost laughed - to the amusement of a person on the street. We gave up on that joke and eventually Richard insisted on inviting Pat and me for a very early dinner. After a sharing three different pizzas and a liter flagon of wine, we were in the mood to return to my flat - and whatever we would want to do.

That was obvious, when, after just a glance, we started to unbutton. Of course, we all had to go to the bathroom, but that just resulted in our last underwear dropping. We smirked at each other. He jostled his loosely hanging cock. Pat and I held our breasts and squeezed our thighs together. My nipples were stiff before my thumbs rubbed over them, and Pat's were, too. Richard jostled his cock again, which now wasn't hanging so loosely, wagging back and forth.

How many times had I sucked it, I suddenly wondered, then a little disappointed at the thought that it couldn't have been sixty-nine times: two or three times a week during one fall semester, twelve weeks, even if I had sucked it a twice some days - maybe sixty-nine time if I included Pat's and Mary's pussies? My glance at Pat's, seeing the hood of her clitoris peeping out between the top of her pussy lips, was almost as enticing as his cock. Just "almost", I admonished myself, remembering that this was supposed to be about demonstrating that we liked cocks. My eyes returned to his cock, which was now standing out a little from his balls. It wanted to be sucked. Was Pat also looking at it? She was, and was pinching her nipples.

"Sixty-nine?" Richard murmured, now just rocking his hips to move his cock, his foreskin sliding back.

"Uhm-hmm," I heard myself respond softly, as I glance at Pat and saw her nod.

"You both, too?" he murmured again.

I nodded, now not caring who licked my pussy; it wanted to be licked, was already moist.

"All three of us," Pat murmured, her thighs twitching together. We all moaned softly and turned to go to my bedroom, the bed still unmade. His cock was now standing out near half mast, the aroused head of his cock now free of his foreskin. I liked to start with his cock less aroused, but Pat murmured: "You can first; give me your pussy."

She lay down, waiting with her thigh raised and her head off the bed. Richard and I joined her, his head on her other thigh and my thigh sliding under her head. Almost hesitantly, we drew together, the head of his cock slipping between my lips, as Pat drew my hips closer, and he drew hers closer.

His cock was stiff, but my tongue couldn't caress where it would feel most arousing for him. Pat's tongue was also just exploring, which was very nice. We were in no hurry, just early evening with all the time in the world to enjoy savoring each other, and being savored.

This was something new, not just our triangle, the so casual and relaxed enjoyment of oral pleasure, so nice having a cock in my mouth, Of course, I was looking forward to eventually feeling that it was more aroused, to making it more aroused and feeling it twitch and then thrust, its wanting to be in a pussy and shoot its cum. I wanted that too, to feel it shoot in my mouth and taste it, but for now I was happy just to enjoy its firm head in my mouth.

I was also happy to enjoy Pat's leisurely licking, recognizing that her tongue was finding the taste of the moisture at the mouth of my vagina, like mine would at hers. That tasted so good. And we were going to do this again, her "You can first" suck his cock. Then she would, and I could enjoy licking and tasting her pussy - and his then licking and tasting mine. But he couldn't do that better than she could and probably not lick hers better than I could. If he were lucky, however, he could make her squirt like than again and fill his mouth. If he could, it must feel like when I made him come, and his semen spurted deep in my throat.

We were all exchanging mild moans, more just hums of appreciation for what the other was doing and that we were enjoying what our mouths were doing. Licking and tasting a pussy were great, but so was having a cock in my mouth. Was girls' sucking their thumbs preparation for enjoying sucking cocks? That was a nice idea, but boys also sucked their thumbs. Leave it to the girls to have my idea.

Yes, it was almost comforting just to suck on his cock this way, just enjoying that it was there in my mouth, "my cock" to enjoy. Of course, when we were fucking, that was more arousing, but then it was "his cock," his controlling it. I hoped Pat and Richard were having similar thoughts about their pleasure at licking pussies. It seemed like Pat was, her tongue exploring everywhere, almost avoiding my clitoris, more often lapping over and probing in the mouth of my vagina. Could she enjoy its taste more than I did, licking my fingers? Of course, she could, like I enjoyed tasting her wet pussy better than just licking my fingers. It was so much better to taste it at the source and to have my tongue there. Her tongue seemed to agree.

I was gently sucking on his cock, suddenly recalling the sensation of how I had sucked my thumb as a toddler, just the same way, but now on cock for a grown girl. Could licking a pussy be anything like what toddlers or young kids did? I chuckled softly at the thought of its being like licking an ice cream cone, yeah, trying to keep it from dripping, trying to catch the drips - very much like Pat's tongue was doing - also Richard's on her pussy? Oooh! A drop of salty pre-cum slid down on my tongue.

Then "my cock" thrust gently, reminding me that it was really his cock, and I felt and heard a louder moan from Pat, her tongue still, but she nodded on my thigh with another moan. Then her hand on my ass slid into my crevice, and her fingers found my asshole - of course, just like when we ate each other's pussy, but I was sucking his cock. Her fingers knew what my asshole wanted. I moaned. Had she moaned because his fingers had found hers? Mine suddenly wanted to find his, and did. It twitched, and I heard his throaty moan, as his cock surged in my mouth and gave my tongue a better drop of pre-cum.

Pat's lips clamped around my clitoris, and she sucked and licked. Enough of our prolonged, mild arousal, now we wanted more! I knew from all my experience with him what he was doing for Pat's pussy - less experience with what his fingers were doing. But Pat's moan and her fingers suggested what his were doing, making me moan. My fingers did the same, eliciting from him another throaty moan, as I began to suck his throbbing cock more purposefully. I tasted more pre-cum, but now I wanted to taste his creamy semen and feel it shoot in my throat.

It was only many seconds later that I did, to my delight, forgetting for a moment how close I was to having my orgasm. Then - my mouth full of his semen - Pat gave it to me, making my body convulse. But hers hadn't yet, but she was panting and moaning. From the sound, I knew she was about to come. Then she gasped and blurted: "God, yes! Fuck!"

Her head jerked on my thigh, and her hand clutched my ass, as she lost control of her body with more gasps and loud groans. I suddenly remembered hoping that she would squirt in Richard's mouth, that he would be able to catch her squirts in his mouth. His surprised noise, a gurgling moan, suggested that he had, and Pat's further gasps and groans suggested that he was trying to make her pussy squirt again.

When she relaxed, still gasping between softer moans, I unconsciously sucked a little, realizing that I must have swallowed most of his semen. His cock was still stiff - aroused from his experiencing her orgasm, but he rocked back, and it popped out of my mouth and sprang up. He chuckled and murmured:

"Enough, save it for Pat. God, that was good! Wow, you really squirted in my mouth! Loved it!"

"Not more than I did, your making me," Pat replied.

She and I also rolled back, and we lay there with our heads on the other's thigh, all of us humming with chuckles, then hands finding and fondling breasts, Richard's moving back and forth a couple of times to fondle both Pat's and mine. When it found mine again, I opened my eyes and saw that it was darker outside and in the room. I turned my head and saw that his cock had wilted, resting on his loose sack and balls. He must have noticed that I had turned my head to look at it and chuckled and said:

"Don't get any ideas; I want to know if Pat can suck it that good, you know, just to prove that she still likes cocks as much as she likes pussies."

"Even if I can't, I do," she replied with a snicker and sat up.

Then she grinned down at us in the dim light and added:

"But you can do it better than Jenny can."

"And I know that he can better than you," I replied, then adding: And will."

Richard and I also sat up, and we all smirked at each other. Then we were back in the bathroom, peeing and washing, and then agreeing that we deserved a round of beer.

We then all wanted something to eat, joking that cocks and pussies were very delicious, but that they didn't satisfy our hunger. Richard suggested making a big omelet for us, and did, including bits of ham and green pepper with grated cheese. With another beer, we ate, Pat and I telling him that we knew how he seduced young students by offering them a supper better than they could have on campus. He grinned with a nod, and said that he only offered them wine, but when they accepted his offer, they usually didn't want to go back to their room.

"But to mine," I replied, enjoying their grins and nods.

But it was a while before we did, and then not like I had been anticipating - our triangle the other way around. We finished our supper and decided to watch TV with another beer. Even though we were again sitting together with our hands between the others' thighs, we almost dozed off, just managing to finish our beers. When the program changed, arousing us, we all agreed to go to bed.

First again in the bathroom, we all took turns using the toilet, and forwent washing, suggesting that none of us anticipated that we would do anything. And if we did, I thought, I had never hesitated to suck an unwashed cock or lick an unwashed pussy. We went to bed, just comfortably lying together, his arm around Pat, mine around him. His hand probably held her breast, but we all just said good night and fell asleep.

In the morning, we were lying on our other side, and his hand was on my breast, and I felt his cock between my thighs. That was tempting, but when I was fully awake I remembered that it was Pat's turn to suck it and mine - hopefully - to make her pussy squirt in my mouth. With that already mildly arousing thought, I pulled his hand off my breast, hoping he was awake and aware of where his aroused cock was, and said:

"Pat wants to suck it, that is, you want to know if she can as good as I did."

With that, we were all wide awake, he and Pat chuckling, and I felt her hand around him slide down between us, unhesitatingly reaching down and grasping his cock. What a team we were! Immediately we began to move around. He rolled over, and Pat scrambled around on the bed to find his cock with her mouth, while I threw the pillows aside and crawled up around his head so mine could get between Pat's thighs and his between mine.

Contact! Our mouths found pussies and his cock. I had sucked and licked unwashed cocks and pussies, but only been aware of that for a moment, and Pat's pussy already wet with its own flavor.

We all knew we were wanting to repeat the pleasures of our triangle, now in a different constellation. We did, and in about the same order. Richard's already aroused cock responded to Pat's eager efforts to show that she could suck it as good as I had. I was sure she could, but liked that she hadn't be able suck on it as long as I had with all my thoughts about thumb-sucking. More generously, I hoped that she had enjoyed his coming in her mouth as much as I had, that he had that much, and that she enjoyed tasting and swilling his semen around as much as I did.

In our eagerness, fingers hadn't been where they were the day before, but then mine found Pat's asshole, while I waited for Richard to recover from his orgasm and resume arousing me. Only a moment later, I heard his surprised "hmm!" and felt him nod on my thigh, and then his fingers crept down in my crevice, as his tongue began to lick again.

It didn't need my moan for encouragement, as I recognized that his finger must be responding to what Pat's was doing, after mine began to rub her there. My finger and tongue were active, but I wanted my orgasm before Pat had hers. That was a little selfish, not so much wanting mine first but wanting to enjoy it without trying to give her hers at the same time. That was delightful, when it happened, but distracting from the pure pleasure of a solo orgasm from a cock or tongue, and also the unadulterated pleasure of enjoying of a cock's or pussy's orgasm in my mouth, especially if I could make Pat squirt again.

Richard didn't disappoint me. When I slowed down on Pat's pussy, and she gave a disgruntled "hmmm!" - she couldn't talk with a cock in her mouth - I murmured as loud as I could:

"Just wait; I want you to squirt."

Richard chuckled and nodded a couple of times on my thigh and with tongue and finger made me gasp and groan. My orgasm was at least as good as the best ones Pat gave me. Did he then noisily lick to demonstrate to her how wet my pussy was, despite my not squirting like she did?

But now I wanted her to, and the rock of her hips to my face showed that she wanted finally her orgasm. She got it, and I captured her squirt in my open mouth, but just the first one. When I had to gulp and my mouth involuntarily closed, her second squirt sprayed on my face, almost going in my nose. I snorted and spluttered, but loved it and that I had been successful.

We had been successful! Again! And now? Richard moaned, nodding on my thigh, but then he rolled back and said: