Pat and Jennifer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers

"Stop, Pat, or I'll pee in your mouth. Got to go."

"Aw, you can't pee with a hard-on," Pat countered.

"No, but I got to go - when I can point it down a little."

Pat and I snickered, and we sat up and watched him hurry to the bathroom, his stiff cock wagging above the horizontal. Pat started to follow him, remarking: "I do too."

I also then felt the strong urge to pee and followed her. Richard was standing in the shower, pressing down his still engorged cock and spraying the wall. He gave Pat and me a wry grin. She used the toilet, but I couldn't wait and crowded in next to him, letting my stream arch out. Pat chuckled and said:

"Yeah, I guess we all had to. Pity, I was thinking we could do it again."

"Should have all gone before we started," Richard remarked, then adding to me:

"Did you pee on my legs back then?"

"Can't remember, either," I replied, and we all chuckled.

The two of us took a shower together, and then he offered to help Pat and did, while I dried myself. After they had, we agreed to have breakfast: "all of us hungry for something besides oral sex," as Pat remarked.

It was a generous breakfast: another omelette including more of the ingredients than before, and when the word "brunch" fell, that was the excuse for opening another bottle of wine before we sat down to eat.

We sat down, looking at each other, exchanging smiling smirks. Richard offered "skaal," and we responded. When we looked at each other again, his eyes flitted back and forth at our bare breasts, and he murmured: "I should have sucked them more."

I felt mine tighten and saw Pat's stick out, and liked that they did and his comment, but it could have implied that maybe we wouldn't do anything more. What else could we do? Did we need - want - to do more, all over again? What were the others thinking; had he meant it that way?

Then to my surprise, Pat reached over and rubbed her fingers over my nipple and agreed:

"You should have," and then picked her fork up again.

When he nodded with a smile, that settled it; we were all agreed that we had had enough sex together. We continued our brunch, talking about other things. When the bottle and our glasses were almost empty, Richard offered another "skaal," and we emptied our glasses. Then he grinned and said:

"When I look at you both, especially your mouths, I can't help envisioning what else they can do."

"Yours too," Pat and I replied in unison, and we all laughed.

After cleaning up in the kitchen, we all exchanged glances, then nodded. Richard said:

"If you're still wondering if both of you like men - cocks - as much as pussies, I don't."

"We don't either," Pat and I enjoined again in unison, grinning at each other.

"Just Jenny's nipples better," she added with a smirk, and reached out again and squeezed my again stiff nipple. We all grinned and then went to find our clothes in silence, just exchanging smiles.

In clothes again, at the door to say goodbye to Richard, I wondered if we would kiss. He must have also wondered, but then shook our hands, and murmured with mild smile: "If we kissed, we might want to start all over again."

Pat and I nodded with smiles, and then he left. Pat looked at me and said:

"Just right, not that we really needed to prove it to each other."

"We sure didn't," I agreed: adding: "But it sure was a good way to find out."

"And how!"

By evening and after dinner in a Chinese restaurant, watching a movie on TV, our hands wandered on each other's thigh. We both purred, exchanging glances, and then were soon together in bed. After just a nod, one of us had her feet near the pillows, her thigh then under other the other's head.

As we drew each other's hips closer, one of us murmured, asking:

"Are you sure you like cocks better?"

"Not when there isn't one around to suck."

"Or fuck us."

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
692 Followers