All Comments on 'Pat Gives Her Husband a Gift'

by jomomma141

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice!

Roll on the next episode, how smutty can they get?

DragonFistingDragonFistingalmost 10 years ago
3

Hopefully he doesn't develop feelings and vice versa. Supplement in p5p, vitamin e, and sam-e, could shorten the time so men could get an erection faster. Those 3 things help inhibit prolactin, which is responsible for men feeling sated after sex. Prolactin suppresses dopamine which is needed for an erection. Also drinking beet root juice can help gain an erection. Plus it makes a penis harder and helps you last longer in bed. These things can help men drastically improve their sex life. Imagine being able to get a few erections a night, and being able to last longer as well. Pluss, reducing the refractory period to get another erection.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Wait

You forgot the last couple of lines of this tale.

Joe woke up from this great dream and Pat, startled awake herself said, "Wow Joe that must have been some dream, You're all sticky down there. I promise I'll go to a doctor to see why my sex drive is low. I promise to get myself right for you." With that Joe smiled and went to clean up, thinking to himself, "Finally" then went about his business.

Just a suggestion.

Carry on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hey, I love stories where the hubby is NOT a wimp!!!!

In fact here, you try to make him into some kind of stud....

Or is it "man-whore"???

Pat the pimp? Does she have other lady friends who need the BFE?

They could make a KILLING!!!!!

LOL, just kidding! I know that this isn't what you were trying to do with the story. In fact, I think you did a nice job, with a putting a little twist to a typical one-sided open relationship story scenario. Problem is, you kept this too much in the fantasy side, and didn't approach the reality side. Neither of them thought this through to what the potential consequences are and what could be. This story does not even TRY to attempt to answer WHY Pat has the low libido. The jaded and skeptical readership here MUST assume (like I did...LOL) that Pat must be fucking around, or HAD fucked around in the past, in order to be so willing to share Hubby. I think that you even left a clue for this. At some point PAT had "trained" Joe to eat his own creampie. Hmmmm......was this because every once in a while, she was serving Joe somebody else's leavings in her faithless cunt? It was obvious that there was a lack of respect evident between Joe and Pat. Pat admitted that this was her problem, but was unapologetic about it enough NOT to seek to change the situation or improve it. Pat was unwilling to put HERSELF out, so she finds a surrogate who will. Well, I for one can envision that over time, Joe will finally figure out that without an adequate sex life with his wife, they are little more than roommates, and that even if Tina ISN'T available for a full time relationship that satisfies 100% of his needs, it will give him the willingness to look for a different one that does. Since you kept the dialogue stilted between Pat and Joe, and jumped quickly to sex with Tina, we can only guess at what Pat HOPES will happen; what does Pat see as the best case scenario outcome?? But even if she didn't think that driving him into the arms of another woman wasn't the same thing as driving him away and out of the marriage, I still think she hasn't fully come to grasp the several LONG TERM consequences of an arrangement that cuts out primary marital intimacy.

Just so you know, IF the roles were reversed, and this was a story about a man providing a lover for the wife (AND OH YES, HAS THAT BEEN DONE TO DEATH!!!), it always ends with lack of respect and humiliation for the hubby. No one reading THAT kind of story, who would also pan it for being mean to hubby should read this story and LOVE it just because Hubby finally gets a piece of ass. NO, even though you didn't write it in, the loss of the respect for Pat, the loss of the integrity of the marriage, and eventual humiliation (at the workplace? Pat and Tina work together...), are ALL factors that are coming soon in this marriage. As such, this is less a happy fantasy, and more a warning of impending doom!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Curse Of Spell-Check

How can I get the job teaching all these "taught" nipples?

Sarcasm aside, it is "taut" nipples.

And I know it's not just jomomma141, this is a common error with Lit writers.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
What a

nice story. A very loving wife. Maybe she will want to watch and/or join them. I agree with KarenE. I noticed one or two its vs. it's errors and one passed vs. past error. Suggest one more proofread or finding an editor/proofreader. Another tag = husband sharing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why would he stay married?

At his age having a sex life would be a "must have". Why don't they have kids? It seems to me that he would have divorced her years ago given their non-existent sex life. And there's no way he's stupid enough to let his wife pimp him out to her co-worker. Can you say "adultery"? And she'd have a witness. And her final comment about being a "good boy" would have been the straw that broke the camels back. She's treating him and their problem as if they don't matter or are not important. The total lack of respect that comment showed should have been enough to convince him that this marriage is toast. Get a divorce. Find a new life and wife.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 10 years ago
this is a joke right ?

In REAL Life... the ONLY reason the wife doesnt want to fuck her husband anymore is ... because she does not want to.

IF the husband was a different man.... or had a a bigger dick her sex drive would return BIG time.. Every one knows this ... except for the Idiot husband

and SECOND ...in real life TINA at work would be laughing her ass at Joe. and soon ALLLLLLLLL the other women at wife's work would be laughing their ass off at him.

Trust me on this none

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 10 years ago
Nicely done

This is a refreshing twist on the usual LW storyline, and you executed it well. I would have preferred a little more hesitance on the husband's part, and a little more background on Tina. And you left us hanging at the end, so I'm not sure if you intend to write another chapter or simply leave it up to the reader's imagination.

This is truly a Loving Wives tale by the strictest of definitions.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Good story...but...

good story but I understand it as a fantasy...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
holes

She went to doctors?

Low testosterone is the usual cause of low sex drive in women as it is in men.

There are several medical ways to supplement test.

Why would they laugh at the husband?

For the wife's failure?

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good Story

Now this IS a loving wife, and different from what we usually see here, not that what we usually have is bad, as a lot groan and complain about.

So many middle-age couples have a real issue with low sex drive in the wife, us included. She has to really trust her husband and her friend. I'm like Swingerjoe, I would have like to have seen more hesitance on hubby's part. It seemed like he jumped at the chance. She should have had to coax him for several days, assuring him it was ok and her idea.

Several punctuation and word usage problems. 4 *'s. I would like to see a follow up chapter, that brings wife slowly into the relationship, that eventually helps to do better with her own sexual desires.m

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Interesting Work

I have to admit that I entered fearful that I would be reading a creampie story but

it was not painful since he generated it. Still I spent the whole story waiting for the next shoe to drop. We do not accept easily the idea of a woman having a low sex drive and furthermore giving a woman the evidence necessary to burn your tail does not sound like a good idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wife was dumb doing this

He moves on to the new pussy. She should have seen a doctor to bring her hormone unbalances up to snuff .testosterone increase

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Nice Start

Now the Playing Dr. part comes. followed by the Intern. He can even be a Patient.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can I ever relate!!!

Can't believe how much of this story is exactly like mine (accept for the "other woman" portion). My wifes drive is very low and I dearly love rimming and creampie cleanup but my wife does not! Sex is rare and generic. My how I would love for this to happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No need for a drive

As many wonderful wives will tell you, you don't have to have a strong sex drive or "urges" to have quality sex with your husband. You just have to do it. Many women have what is now known as a responsive drive. In other words, they have to start the process before they experience arousal. If we waited until my wife actually desired sex, I might get it once a month. Instead we have quality sex 2-4 times a week because she knows once we get started she almost always gets into it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Just as silly as a story with the sexes reversed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjomomma141@jomomma141
Not everyone will like every story. All I ask is for you to be kind in your evaluations. Be constructive, not nasty. Thank you