Pat Savage in 'Bronze Lust' Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers

Monk groaned as he buried his cock into a satiny oven. Pat's pussy walls, slick with arousal, clenched his prick in a velvety grip, urging him on. He watched intently as Pat, impatient to feel her lover fully inside her, pushed back with her ass, forcing his final few inches into her, impaling herself. Monk was near delirious with excitement, not knowing whether to watch his cock slide in and out of Pat's sopping vagina, splitting her swollen lips, or to watch the erotic tableau in front of him. Melissa was moaning softly, her hands playing with her breasts, pinching her hardened nipples with her fingers, augmenting the sensations coming from her fiery cunt, where Pat's wet, active mouth seemed intent on slaking the blaze. Seeing his lover's bronzed tresses fanned out over the firm, tanned thighs of her young assistant, inhaling the aroma permeating the air given off by their twin muffs, was indescribably erotic as he pumped in and out of Pat's greedy snatch.

Pat's lips, pressed against Melissa's sopping cunt, worshipped at her lover's altar of Venus. She alternated between sliding her long tongue up into the young woman's dripping cavern as far as she could and slathering it up the length of her honeyed slit to her clit. Thirstily, she drank up every drop of Melissa's elixir that she could get. Behind her, Monk slammed his cock in and out of her molten core. Each time Monk thrust forward, Pat's mouth was forced yet more firmly against the delicious morsel between Melissa's legs. Melissa's gasps came faster and louder, as she felt her orgasm building inside her. Her fingers caressed her saucy crinkled peaks as the bronze woman's mouth made love to her most intimate orifice. On her back, head resting on a fluffy pillow, Melissa watched, spellbound, as Pat grasped her quivering thighs, pulling her quim closer against her hungry mouth and its searching tongue while behind her, clasping Pat's hips, Monk drove himself into her pink pussy, causing the bronze woman to emit muffled groans against Melissa's muff.

Patricia Savage was in heaven, eating the soft cunt of her one lover, while feeling the hard cock of her other lover slam into her own cunt from behind. A rhythmic "smack" noise filled the room as with each thrust forward, Monk's stomach slapped into Pat's ass, causing the golden cheeks to quiver enticingly, while lower, his balls slapped against her clit, their bristly hair scraping the young woman's sensitive nub and sending her spiraling upwards.

Feeling her own soaked cunt being ravaged by a steely invader while her mouth feasted on Melissa's love juices suddenly proved too much for the young woman. Burying her frenzied screams of ecstasy in the moist cavern before her, Pat exploded in orgasm, her satiny walls clenching and unclenching feverishly, clamping against the welcome intruder pounding inside her. Her ass thrust back spasmodically, forcing all of Monk's throbbing cock into her deepest recesses, demanding that he fuck her hard. Hearing her cries, feeling her liquid core spasming around him, Monk nearly lifted Pat off the bed as he drove himself into her, as hard and as fast as he could. Pat wailed incoherently as the tremors wracked her nubile body, cumming over and over as he speared her on his rigid prick.

Like a chain reaction, hearing her lover's frantic shrieks of ecstasy, watching the expressions on Monk's contorted face as he fucked her lover, pushed Melissa over the edge. As Pat came, her hands clenched tightly on Melissa's thighs, trapping the young woman against her demanding mouth.

"Aaaaiiieeee!!" Melissa wailed as she felt Pat sucking her clitoris into her hot mouth. "I'm cumming...CUMMING!! Unnnggghhhhh!!"

Melissa's orgasm ripped through her petite frame. Her fingers twisted her engorged nipples, hard, twisting them, pulling them up from her spasming body. Pat's lips and mouth and tongue feasted on Melissa's slick cunt, coaxing her to cum again and again on her face. Her love juices flowed out of her sopping snatch, where they were tasted and swallowed avidly by her climaxing lover. Small, perfectly shaped feet pushed against the bed, thrusting Melissa's quivering hips against Pat's mouth as her honey gushed forth, soaking Pat's face. Pat's tongue thrummed against Melissa's clitoris, the vibrations wringing yet another climax from the delirious young woman's body.

Finally, drained, Melissa collapsed on the bed, her body glistening with a sheen of perspiration. Pat's deathgrip on Melissa's thighs loosened and they fell open. Her face still contorted with the pleasure she was receiving from Monk's dick, Pat looked up at her lover. Pat's face was dripping with Melissa's love juices, as if her spasming snatch had been a veritable Niagara Falls. Her pink tongue lolled out of her open mouth, covered with the young woman's honey, as Monk continued to thrust into her molten core.

"Oh, God, Monk," gasped Pat, her breath coming raggedly. "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck your cunt!"

"Who's my little slut?" grunted Monk as he willingly obeyed her directive.

"I am...I'm your little slut!" groaned Pat as she felt his shaft plunging in and out of her. "I want you to cum...I want to feel you spurting inside my pussy!"

The chemist was getting close. Watching Pat bring Melissa off with her mouth had been the most erotic sight he had ever witnessed. Feeling his cock being enveloped and caressed by Pat's steaming walls, Doc's aide was tingling with the sensation, his seed building up in his balls, desperate for release.

Floating on the afterglow of her orgasms, Melissa suddenly started. She had just had a wonderful idea!

She bolted upright. "Wait a minute!" she commanded. "Both of you stop--don't you dare cum, Monk!"

Monk stopped in mid-thrust, his cock, slick with Pat's juices, half in, half out of her delectable snatch. Both he and Pat looked at Melissa with surprise--and disappointment--written in their faces.

Seeing their glum looks, Melissa laughed and clapped her hands, pert breasts jiggling enticingly. "Don't worry," she assured them. "You'll get what you want--but I've just had the most marvelous idea!"

Swiftly, Melissa outlined to them the position she wanted them to assume. With Monk buried inside her, Pat lowered herself until she was laying stretched out on her bed, Monk laying on top of her. They then rolled 90 degrees, so that they were on their sides, with Monk still fucking Pat from behind.

"Now, hold this leg up," Melissa ordered Monk, pointing at Pat's upper leg, as she reached out and tweaked Pat's coral nipples. Obeying, Monk lifted Pat's top leg, pushing her firm thigh and calf high up, a slender bronzed foot dangling above the rumpled sheets.

"All right!" cried Melissa. "Fuck her Monk! Fuck my pretty Patty good!"

Needing no further encouragement, Monk resumed driving his cock into Pat's dripping quim. The momentary break entailed by the change in position had taken the edge off, but his throbbing prick was still close to bursting.

Melissa leaned down, enthralled. Her face mere inches away from Pat's cunt, she stared intently at Monk's hard shaft plundering that soft little pussy with which she was so familiar. His cock was slick with Pat's juices. Her swollen love lips clung to him like a glove each time he withdrew, before parting wetly to allow him ready access back into her body as he thrust forward. Pat's bronze thatch was matted, wet with her secretions that had dripped out of her leaking slit, while her engorged clit lay exposed.

Melissa leaned forward and sucked the erect little nubbin into her hot mouth.

"Aaaagghhh!" cried Pat, as she felt her clit disappearing into the warm, wet haven, felt a pointed tongue lapping at it like a cat lapping at milk, while from behind her Monk's jutting erection was swallowed by her horny little hole. "Oh my God, 'Lissa! That feels so good! Oh yeah, oh yeah, baby...uuunnggghhh!"

Melissa slid her tongue off Pat's trembling clit for a moment, slurping along her slit and slathering around Monk's cock as it slid in and out of her. The young woman eagerly cleaned Pat's love juices off of the hairy chemist's proud tool, replacing the slickness caused by Pat's molten core with her own saliva.

Monk was nearly frantic, as he felt Melissa's clever little tongue trailing along his erection, licking at it and his balls while he was thrusting into Pat's sugary pussy. With each downstroke he buried himself in Pat's sopping cunt, while on each upstroke his cock and balls were being worshipped orally! The sensation of feeling both a mouth and a cunt on his cock at the same time was incredible. His balls began to tighten, close to loosing their milky load.

"Blazes!" Monk exclaimed. "That feels so great, Melissa! That's it...lick me...lick me!"

His breath came quicker and quicker as he drove himself against Pat's quivering flanks. Pat's own breathing was erratic as she felt herself being impaled on his powerful tool, her clit abuzz as Melissa's tongue slid around and around, coaxing her to cum once more.

Knowing that he was close to cumming, Pat urged him on. "Come on, lover!" she purred, thrusting her taut bottom back against him, grinding her soft asscheeks into his groin. "Cum inside me...cum inside my hot cunt! Unnggghhh!"

Monk pushed Pat along the top of the sheets with the force of his thrusts while Melissa hung on, furiously licking his penis and Pat's pussy. Pumping wildly into her welcoming receptacle, Monk felt his hot jism explode from his balls, geysering forth into Pat's steaming grotto. Pat spiraled higher as she felt his hot, sticky cum spurting into her cunt, coating her inner walls with the pearly fluid. She clamped down with her inner muscles, squeezing Monk's cock in her heated satiny sheath, determined to milk every drop from his balls. Monk moaned in pleasure as jet after jet of his cum shot from his throbbing erection and splattered whitely against Pat's pussy walls. Each time he withdrew partially from her hungry cunt, Melissa fervently licked along his cock, slurping down the gooey mixture of his cum and Pat's love juices.

Finally sated, Monk rolled over onto his back, his cock slipping from Pat's quim. The sweet musk of sex hung heavy in the room. The bronze woman fell back as well, her legs splayed apart, pearly drops of cum splattered across her cuntlips and dotting her bronze thatch. Placing Pat's legs across her shoulders, Melissa dove in. Her tongue lapped up all traces of Monk's sperm from Pat's thighs and mound. Pat squirmed and squealed from the sensation as her naughty assistant cleaned her most intimate regions with her tongue, swirling it around her clit. Pressing her red lips firmly against Pat's pink ones, Melissa drove her tongue into Pat's sopping snatch, frenziedly licking up the salty mixture of Monk's jism and Pat's honey. Pat arched up, partially off the bed, heels drumming wildly against the sheets, as she felt the slick tongue stabbing into her, questing, followed by Melissa's mouth sucking hard at her pussy, vacuuming out Monk's cum.

"Oh, God, YESSSS!" she cried as she bucked uncontrollably on the bed, orgasmic contractions wracking her body. Her bronzed thighs locked around Melissa's head in a vise, demanding that the young woman continue her lovely oral ministrations. Her hips quivered like a sapling in a hurricane as she thrust her groin spasmodically at Melissa's face, wailing at the top of her lungs as Melissa ate her out. She came again and again, one hand clenching Monk's in a deathgrip as the climaxes ripped through her lithe body.

Trembling in the aftermath of her multiple orgasms, Pat lay quivering on the bed as Melissa, cheeks glistening with fragrant juices, arose from between her thighs and kneeled over her. Staring with wide-eyed innocence into Monk's eyes, Melissa positioned her lips a few inches above Pat's and slowly opened her mouth. A stream of Monk's white cum dribbled from Melissa's lips into Pat's waiting mouth. Having sucked Pat's pussy clean of Monk's semen, Melissa had held it in her mouth to share with her lover. Tasting the salty fluid dripping onto it, Pat's tongue flicked out to catch the pearly drops and hold them for a moment, savoring them, before drinking them down. Monk lay there, staring in disbelief, as Melissa slowly fed his spunk to the bronze woman. Finished delivering her load, Melissa pressed her red lips softly against Pat's in a loving kiss.

"Blazes!" Monk repeated for the hundredth time that day, unable to believe what he had just seen.

Hearing him, both Melissa and Pat collapsed in a fit of girlish laughter, Melissa falling across Pat. Monk looked sheepishly at the two beauties, not sure what was so funny, but he quickly decided he didn't care as various shapely limbs were draped over him, drawing him into a threeway embrace.

Laying on the chair across from Pat's bed, Curlers the cat had been a silent spectator to the activities taking place on Pat's bed. Although he didn't comprehend what was occurring in front of him, Pat's pussy whimpered. It didn't look like anyone was going to be paying any attention to him for a long, long time...

Pulp Fan
Pulp Fan
12 Followers
12