All Comments on 'Path of Evil Ch. 01 Pt. 2'

by herminius2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good.

can't wait to see where this goes. hope we get equal time with the whole party at one point or another, everyone with their own chapter or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oppose previous anon comment

Loved the drider sex plan. Can't wait to see how the whole thing shakes out. Interesting that taking care of the undead threat was not their first or second priority... Though I guess he isn't a pale master for nothing.

I want them to succeed in unifying the tower. I like reading tales of empire building starting from little to nothing, and want to see where your going with it. I have a small notion that in the end the tower is going to be as chaotic and with WS much infighting as they found it. Will our mc be charismatic to unify the factions? time will tell. I certainly hope so. Kinda hoping for some interspecies breeding to happen.

ZeoUnitZeoUnitabout 9 years ago
Good one

Really hope you will still keep drider character in the future and keep develop it as the story progress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cool dude

Wow dude any chance you could make come bondage with drider in this story. Totally can see her as his personal sex mount or something. I would sure as hell want to see more of this soon any snowball in hell chance you would comeback to make more of it please....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous