All Comments on 'Path To A New Family Ch. 01'

by wildguy69you

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
annistonannistonalmost 12 years ago
Need a Part II

Hopefully, there will be a Part II to this very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Agreed, Needs More

Def needs more chapters as this could be a cracker of a story

kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
ditto

more please soon

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970almost 12 years ago
Good tease- now the rest of the story, please!

It's a phenomenal fantasy. Mom's hot. Son's a stud. Both want to get busy and make and raise a kid with somebody.

Showing how the idea dawns on them they could do it together's a defining moment that rarely fails both to make my heart sing and come so hard my eyes cross.

That's why I LOVE M/S incest romances. So sweet, so wrong, so unlikely but damn hot when done right.

Matt's gotta get through his head that simple does not always mean easy.

What's his plan to develop as a man? He's a cocky young boy at this point worried about his abs and cock size.

What kind of emotional/financial/domestic partner is he prepared and willing to be?

Mom's got the frozen-in-amber thing. She got laid, got pregnant, raised a kid solo.

Good on her she's got hustle that keeps her and Matt indoors comfortably.

Mom's dormant sex life the last four years tells me she's gone from hiding behind motherhood to hoping something hot gets going soon.

You've done your job getting us the audience to want more! So, to your labors sir/madam!

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

good story line and start, Now get those pages rolling out lol. looking forward to reading more, interesting family and 1 guy, hummmm

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Kind of dull

It didn't happened much in this chapter. I hope the next one will be more exciting. Even though there is no sex, it would have been nice to see a spark between matt and his mother. He just masturbated in the shower. Big deal.

LongTongue42LongTongue42almost 12 years ago
Path To A New Family - nice start.I hope this goes where I want it to go.

Mom sounds 'delicious' & I hope Matt gets to find that to be true.Also I hope he finds out that mom and his aunt Stacie have been taking care of each other as only 2 sexy ladies can.Rachel has that fantastic body,big tits with great nipples [I've always been a sucker for great nipples] even her ass is exciting so I want Matt to enjoy all of mom's goodies.I think mom will enjoy his 8 &1/2 inches too giving him a BJ he'll never forget.I want Matt eating,sucking and fucking his mom, aunt & cousin and ALL the ladies enjoying each other. Let your mind run wild,I'll love every word. LT

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A bit wordy but still interesting

A little slow for the start, but I hope for a good sexual relationship between him and his mother in the future chapters.

Thanks for the read...

oneof9oneof9almost 12 years ago

Great start. I hope to see how they get together.

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 12 years ago
I can't wait for more.

I love how he described "checking out" his mother. I've wonder if my son ever looked at me that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MY ADVICE

When writing stories like this, don't release it in small bits unless you have other bits already written and can release them fairly quickly. It's kind of a downer to see something this well written, but then know you aren't going to see more for about a month, if not longer.

When releasing a larger story in bits, it is also to remember that this is a erotic story site. If the theme is mother and son fall in love and have sex, the sex needs to happen in each section that is released...unless you are going to release the chapters in very quick succession.

I can't tell you the number of stories I have read like this where for one reason or another I never get to read the finale. Sometimes because the author stops writing. It's getting to the point where I don't want to read these kinds of stories anymore as a result of missing out on too much...no closure.

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

Throughly enjoyed my read

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

I am an avid reader of mother/son mutually consensual incestuous love stories. It never get old when the son first recognizes that his mother is a sexual human being/a sensual, sexual woman and not just a cook, maid, nurse, housekeeper and income producer. Finally, I like authors who know how to use the English language and not resort to "gutter slang" when describing a woman who has earned respect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liking this story so far 4 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous