All Comments on 'Path To A Surprise'

by pdxjo

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love findings like this

mirrors one of my own experiences and gets me so hard, I LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beach

South Bondi,i came across 2 guys ,both naked,the younger one was sucking the older guys cock.His arse was being fingered,i stood and watched,openly, my cock growing.The older guy spoke,he likes big cocks,show me yours.Now mine is respectable, about 8 inches but very thick,i did.The older guy told the younger guy to get on his hands and knees,i looked around,i walked down, my cock hard.Go on fuck him he loves it, stretch him.i guided my cock to his hole and pushed,the head would not go in, i pulled back, the older guy put some lube around the hole and i eased forward.The head popped in,the guy tried to straighten but i grabbed his hips and plowed forward,my cock stretching his insides, i pulled back then forward and i heard the older guy say do him, fuck him good as i rooted into him i heard him moan and heard the older guy say hes cumming as his seed sprayed the grass, his hole clenching me until i shot my load up his tight bottom.I pulled back and the younger guy moved onto his side.I walked up the beach and went for a swim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I strolled around the corner,i heard the noise,i looked,there were 2 guys on a towel,1 laying down,younger,the other guy older,sitting on the guys cock,his head in the air as he moved his arse up and down on the cock.I watched,slowly stroking my cock, the older guy moving faster then cumm shooting from him as he sat right down.He slowly got up,wow,the young guys cock was still hard,no wonder the older guy came,it wasnt thick but very long.The older guy looked at me,gesturing with his head,want some.I moved over,the older guy dribbled some oil over the cock,slowly stroked it,holding it,ready,i moved over,straddled the cock and lowered myself down,the older guy positioning it.I felt it against my hole,then just sat down,my arse swallowing up his cock until he was deep in me.The younger guy groaned as i squeezed hard on his cock,my cock standing straight out,then i moved up and down,at first slow but then fast as my arse fucked that long cock.He didnt move,but i felt his cock swell in me,then i milked him,clenching until i felt the warmth inside me.I sat down on him,squeezing his cumm out of him deep into my rectum,oh yes.The older guy reached out to my hard cock and as he stroked and i squeezed my cum roped onto the older guys face.He opened his mouth,aiming my cumm into it,jet after jet,dribbling off his face.I relaxed my arse,the hard cock still in me,then rolled off, cumm running back down his cock,walked over to the surf and rinsed off.

paulfor666paulfor666about 9 years ago
A nice surprise

I like you story of fun in the sun. I hope the three characters got together and enjoyed a lot more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nude beach stroll

Love it...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous