All Comments on 'Pathetic Ch. 00: Prologue Pt. 01'

by kipp412

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh no! It started off so happy. I wonder if Brett is actually a jerk or scared if being judged but either way that still makes him a jerk. Please continue this story!

monabolognamonabolognaalmost 9 years ago

I agree. Poor Luc deserves his HEA! But I don't think it should be with Brett. Too much shit happened so quickly.

Also, your writing is really pretty good but be patient about the editing. The next installment could benefit from just basic proofreading (grammar, punctuation, missing words,etc...).

Good Luck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I want u to continue with this story. Brett deserves no happy ending with Luc and I hope Luc can find love. He deserves happiness even though he will take a long time to get there becuz of his trust issues. Please keep going with this story don't end it with such a sad ending.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 9 years ago
Bad Turn of Events

For Lucca to have been such a bad judge of character is truly tragic. Still, you're writing is great and a sequel that begins to bring this tragedy together with something redeeming would be greatly appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not sure

how fast professed love turns to hate because of our upbringing and later our peers.

I am not sure he should ever allow Brett to touch him again. It was cruel for Brett to profess his feelings and then leave Luch to be kicked and beaten. In real life that is sexual abuse at its worse. I liked your writing and where the story was going.

I myself, many years ago had a lover who left me to the "wolves" and so perhaps this story just opens old wolves. We shall see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So......

Can you pleaaaaaaaase finish???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are brave to post here. People leave the craziest comments I have ever read on a site, they are insane... Good story by the way :) keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What the fuck is the matter with you people?!

Don't you realize this shit happens in real life?

Excellent writing, kipp!

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, bad editing

This story has a great plotline so far, but the editing needs some SERIOUS help.

LovelySnailLovelySnailover 8 years ago
Massive persistent typo

It is Luca, not Lucca.

Lucca is a city in Italy, Luca is the equivalent of Luke.

Source: I'm Italian, born, raised and still living there.

Except that... Nice beginning! I will read all of the chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous