All Comments on 'Pathetic Ch. 02: Friendship'

by kipp412

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes!

So glad to see thus story updated. I thought you had let the negative comments get to you. I really love this story. I'm interested to see how long luch and Brett can hold out from each other. But I also hope Justin get a happy ending too. This story is also really well written which makes it even better. I also really like maria. Please continue and update sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love!!

I've waited for what seems like forever for an update on this story! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can we go backward?

Somehow, Brett and Luch have to get back to the spirit they had on the prom night in the locker room BEFORE the thugs came in and destroyed the love that had but a chance to blossom. If Brett and Luch can take things slowly here, they can rekindle that love and reach the heights they wanted to see before. They are more mature now, and settled, and the thugs seems to be out of the picture. I say "Give them another chance at this thing called love!"

chrisunderchrisunderover 8 years ago
Interesting

I find your style quite interesting and I am hooked on Lucca and Brett. Hope to see more from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was under the impression Brett assaulted him while the drunk jocks looked on. Is that wrong?

kipp412kipp412over 8 years agoAuthor
You're correct

To the latest anonymous: No, you're correct

Everyone else: Thanks for your comments and taking the time to read! I'll post the next chapter ASAP.

kipp412kipp412over 8 years agoAuthor

I forgot to say, if you have questions or comments but don't want to post on here feel free to reach me at my email: kipp412@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It has potential, but it's all over the place. I need a smoother read, so I'm out of here.

Keep writing - try to structure things better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous