All Comments on 'Pathway to Depravity'

by Phoenician

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh Wow!, I loved it.

Great story, loved every exciting, depraved, word of it.

LEATBTLEATBTalmost 17 years ago
EXCELLENT FIRST STORY

I really enjoyed this, well written and good action. Well done, here's hoping for a part two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Lead me on down the path.......

First class... can't wait for the next chapter, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wife is changed to a wanton slut with husband.

yep women are easy to seduce. Qucikest was is to wave money, lots of it, in their face. Second best way prove, with evidence if necessary, their husband is cheating on them. Third method, get her drunk, on drugs, or some type of mental blocks and fuck her silly and then have films to threaten her with, most are to stupid to fight blackmail. Anyone's wife is easy if you have the money and time to invest in her, problem is why pay for what you can get in very quantities free and in most cases without significant expense of time. Never paid for sex, never had to, will admit some women oftered money and other things to me tho. I really use to enjoy when some man's wife asked me to make her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A very good...

..first try. Not bad at all and has a lot of potential. Looking forward to the next part.

Really sad to see the trolls who show up just to bash a story because of the genre, rather than to make constructive remarks. If the genre offends you then why the fuck bother to ready the story? Surely your lives can't be that empty... can it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Where's your imagination, it 'aint real life ???

Phoenician... your critic's can be labeled as 2.5'ers, 'cause there's the one's who can and they write.

Then there's the one's who can't and they just criticise, which then leaves the .5's who are the "retards".

Write on, my friend.. and may the Devil prick the un-believers bubble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hUSBAND IS AN ASS-HOLE

IN YOUR STORY THE HUSBAND IS A DISGUSTING WIMP WHO DOES NOTHING TO PROTECT HIS WIFE.

THE CT YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
please

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please

please don't.....really.

nudeinthewildnudeinthewildabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to more of this

Very arousing stuff, and clearly has potential to take off in any number of directions. I found the part where Tage cums in Sara's mouth very visual, and the taste of his sperm on the author's tongue holds the promise of some MM oral action with the women involved too. Lots of fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous