Pathway to Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No what's her name? ' Sara responded without much interest, more focused on his member and the warmth rising up again throughout her body.

'Sara! Isn't that a coincidence.'

Sara visibly became more excited.

'So you can be my daddy. Fuck me daddy, fuck me!"

Sara was now very excited raising herself up from the Jacuzzi side so that she could thrust herself at Tage and increase the impact of his thrusts.

Ingar stood and asked me to lick and suck her. I moved down to her pussy but she turned and guided my mouth to her arse. I have never done this before. Initially I hesitated thinking about dirt but then I realised that anything like that would have been washed by the water in the Jacuzzi. I applied by mouth tentatively to her anus as she bent forward pulling her cheeks apart. I was surprised as I ran my tongue across her arsehole how pleasurable it was. I could feel Ingar trembling every time my mouth touched her anus and this encouraged me. Not before long I was trying to insert my tongue into her arsehole and then sucking and probing again. Ingar bent over more with her face almost into the water. I stood and bent over her to get a better angle and found that I could get my tongue right into her anus.

Ingar pulled my head away and then reached down and guided my cock to her arse. This again was a first for me. I slowly pushed my cock into her anus and couldn't believe how tight it was. She reached behind her and guided my motions drawing me in, then resting and then in again until I was completely in her. Then I felt an entirely new sensation, a warm mouth on my own anus a licking and a probing tongue. I looked up and only could see Tage watching and stoking himself. I couldn't resist the sensations running through me any longer and began frantically bucking back and forth matched by Ingar and Sara until I came and was completely drained.

'You might as well stay the night with us, we have two bedrooms with this suite.'

I think we were all too tired by then because nothing more was said. Sara went off with Tage to one room and Ingar led me off to the other room. We made love again with each other, more gently and more as though we were really lovers. Just before we drifted off to sleep I asked Ingar why they had two bedrooms, was it preparation for something like this.

'No don't be silly. Its for our daughter Sara, she joins us in a couple of days time. You'll like her when you meet her!'

12