All Comments on 'Patience'

by annabardin

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Prised is correct

Pried is the past tense of the verb to pry. Prised open is correct for levering something open, so the author was correct to use that phrase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written

Excellent writing, a good story! Ignore the dickless comments below haha.

bigbob2406bigbob2406almost 7 years ago
Ý

Great story.There must be more to come from this hot trio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous

Very sexy. 5/5!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 7 years ago

Well written, but the prose reminds me of the term, " a bodice ripper", those novels about people caught up in the throes of perhaps elicit passion.

aperson87aperson87almost 7 years ago

Nice to see an actual erotic story in this category for once. Very hot,

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanalmost 7 years ago
Hot and Juicy!

Dear Anna,

This was a very hot and entertaining story. Got me going early this morning. Hope to see more of your writings soon. Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Holy handgrenades Batman!

That. Was. AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

absurd shit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Thank you. Such stroke stories, and non monog don't usually do it

For me. But this was believe able for the characters you wrote. No cheating, no disrespect, serious rumination. 5. Ignore your haters, OldBearSwitch

PS. Could you do a loving Femdom that is monogamous and not based on humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done

While I'm not an advocate of "the lifestyle" this particular evolution towards it touched on my personal hot buttons. The characters first communicated - if not perfectly at least somewhat well. They also were willing to take the slings and arrows of walking their talk, so they were honest in their dealings with one another (well, if not "totally" honest, at least sufficiently honest in that neither were attempting to "defraud" the other).

Someone else commented that the writing fit the "bodice ripper" mold, and I can largely agree with that thought. The sex was pretty well drawn, will certainly agree.

4* from me in an area in which I'm usually not a big fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Garbage

Just a fucking piece of one sided garbage from word one.... Only a cunt would write shit this slanted, more cuck wimp shit......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good read

well written, more please, ignore the negative losers, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good read

consider yourself ignored

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unbalanced

He does not take her up on her offer but let's her . Then no detail about the wife's exploit with the other ? Then wife sets up 3 way? Too disjointed for me 1 star.

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Patience anon #1 you will get it some day. Good story and a lot of passion

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Sex! Great Passion! But the "marriage" is over.

Now they are just really considerate loving caring housemates, who enjoy a great sex life, I guess. But their bodies, their passion, their dreams, and their sexual memories, are no longer special. Why would the wife give her husband permission to stop being her husband, be so relieved when he declined, then commit the very betrayal her husband saved her from. And then the mercy fuck threesome just drives home her guilt and desperation to "balance the books." All she did was lower her former husband to her same level as selfish lusting slut. There may be some remnant of love in this relationship, but there is little trust, and no respect. The wife soiled their bed, then drug her husband into her shit. What love, what respect, what sacrifice.

Write it any way you want. In all likely hood the wife will get stiff nips for another guy somewhere some day, and maybe she'll ask again, or maybe she'll just presume he still "loves her enough" to allow her to shit all over him and their relationship, again. The marriage is already dead. Its just a matter of time before they notice the stink.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 7 years ago
Very hot

Fun, wild and free.

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing read

Excellent read,well executed. Some commentator seem to "need" to find inconsistencies., I submit there is none, as stated Davi needed no information beyond the pleasure he gained from his reinvigorated wife's desire. It was that desire that spoke the volumes detractors greedily demand. The inclusion of Jennifer by Ryleigh further emphasizes her love for David. By including herself in this tryst she ensured Davi's complete abandon AND fulfillment. Magnificent read with a coherent "voice" that made masturbation while reading exceptionally satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Well constructed, fun read. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Did his wife fuck that guy? I guess so. They were very open minded . I would of kicked her ass to the curb but that's me , I'm way to jealous to share and would never trust a person again who was in a committed relationship with me that wanted to fuck someone else. Trust is most important in marriage and once broke and found out it could never come back for me. I understand people that stay married for reasons like money or children until the time is right but the trust is gone it's gone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sad

It's sad that a love so beautiful can be sullied by idiots who can't see what they have in a stable mate who loves them in kind.

fools fools fools

SteveWallaceSteveWallacealmost 7 years ago
5 stars - Great read

Well done passionate scenes, and the build up was superb for this genre. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
trust was there

Nothing was taken. All received was given by the other. You might not prefer that kind of relationship, but they discussed everything before they did it. The only uneven bit was her fetching her for him and kissing her. While that was technically not with his consent, it was understood as being more for him than for her. They were both surprised how much the women enjoyed each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fine prose

This story was very well written. The word usage is far better than what is common on this site.

For the haters; this was all consensual between the two partners. There was no betrayal or disrespect. There was no regret or retribution. While it may not be your thing, what adults willingly engage in is none of your business.

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I’d of kicked both their asses out so that I could packed my stuff. I would then do the financial thing, gotten a divorce lawyer, quit my job and left the area for good. She could now live with her lover or lovers. I would no longer have anything to do with her, ever!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Polyamory, open marriage is just more perversion that will never be acceptable to normal people.

fredbrownfredbrown11 months ago

This little tale wound me up when little Jennifer appeared on the scene - hot, Hot, HOT! Having confessed to getting a tad excited over the story - and the idea I'm forced to admit I'll never get a deal like that. My wife does not, will not, involve me in any of her escapades - either straight or bi. I have to learn of them sideways from eavesdropping like a nosy neighbor. Damn!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Those who try to have their cake and eat it too almost imvariably end up hungry and without cake. No good will come of this change in the fundementals of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Never have I read such peak experience and the feeling of superior 'normality in a menage a trois. Tumultuous cresting and exhaustive and victorious afterglow. (...or is it the beginning of some thing more?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous