Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In breathless abandon, I lost track of her explosions, riding a high that stretched from toe to head, centered blissfully on the blessed friction of her divine walls engulfing my aching cock. As much as I wanted the ride to last forever, the pressure in my nuts was nuclear, and I longed to burst them open inside my lover.

With a flurry of furious lunges that raised the pitch of Ryleigh's angelic cries at least an octave, I let go, coming wildly, bathing her precious sanctum in hot, gushing ecstasy. I held her back end against me hard as I unloaded my burden, feeling the electric quiver of her muscular thighs jiggling up through those round buttocks pressed upon my flesh.

Feeling my knees go wobbly, I reached out to grab the table for support, and reluctantly pulled out, flumping into a nearby chair. Ryleigh's shapely legs hung useless, and I leaned over, head and chest against her upturned ass, supporting her weight with mine as her body steamed in limp satisfaction upon the wooden surface. Rich juices trickled down her inner thighs, anointing my lap, and I held her tight, my beautiful, lusty prize.

A long while passed like that, but eventually I felt her stir on the uncomfortable tabletop, and helped her to the couch, where we curled like cats while we watched some home renovation show with the sound off. After a half-hour or so, I couldn't help but chuckle.

Ryleigh turned her smoky brown eyes up, narrowing them at me suspiciously.

"What?" she asked.

I shook my head in wonderment.

"You just..." I said, laughing. "You make it really hard for a guy to dream about other women, is all."

She smiled proudly, thumping my chest.

"Your problem, not mine," she said airily, and patted the outline of my deflated dong on the inside of my thigh. "Rent it out if you want. Just remember who owns it."

Ryleigh did own me. So much so that another week went by with no thought of straying. I was one smug bastard, and it was her fault.

So when my wife left early yesterday, I didn't think much of it. An errand to run, sure, I'll be home at the usual time, yaddah, yaddah. I locked up at closing time, dipped into Beantown for a chai, and ambled down the avenue like pretty much every other day of my life.

Ryleigh's car was in the drive, and I opened the door quietly, in case she was meditating, as she often did right after work. At first the house seemed silent, but as I approached the bedroom, the distinctive sounds drifting out of the door stopped me in my tracks:

Ryleigh was kissing someone.

A brief flash of jealousy, with a flare of irritation. Here? She could have given me some goddamned warning...

"Daaaaaviiiiii..." came the light, solicitous call, and my gripe was cut off in mid-stream.

What could it mean? What the hell was she doing now? I was almost afraid to find out. Clearly she'd heard me come in, so there was nowhere to hide. Steeling myself, I turned the corner, and my eyes popped.

My wife, Ryleigh Blum, sitting on the edge of the bed. Kissing Jennifer Mabry.

I had never seen anything so scorchingly hot in my life.

Sensing my presence, the ladies turned their devious eyes my way, lips still locked. I hadn't seen Jennifer in years, and impossibly, she had gotten even more preposterously gorgeous. No control left over my body, my jaw dropped open as my cock sprang to attention inside my tight khakis.

Irresistibly, Jennifer began to laugh, an infectious sound that got my wife's giggle box going as well. Releasing their lips, they turned to regard me with infinite amusement.

"Oh my god, your face..." the blonde vixen of my youthful dreams guffawed. Ryleigh turned beet red, both shocked and delighted with her own audacity and its paralyzing effects on her hapless husband. I couldn't move, and didn't.

"But shame on you, Davi," Jennifer scolded. "You didn't tell me your wife was a total fox."

"I..." was as far as my speech center would let me go. What possible words fit this situation? The catatonic stupefaction seizing every nerve and muscle in my frame got the girls laughing even harder, and I blushed like a lobster.

After a moment of enjoying my torment, my loving wife took pity, rising to take my hand and murmur softly into my ear. Jennifer discreetly pretended not to listen, busying herself with her phone.

"Sorry, I had to," Ryleigh whispered, not all that apologetically. "We met for coffee a few days ago, and...I kind of couldn't stop thinking about what you would do if..." she trailed off, raising her eyebrows significantly in my crush's direction.

We stared at each other in silence for a long moment. Neither of us had ever done a threesome, and I was pretty sure Ryleigh had never kissed a woman. But from my brief observation, that experiment was going fairly well. In my wife's intense eyes, I saw her determination to make sure I got paid back for the pass I'd given her, by any means necessary. As my dick throbbed painfully, I knew she would succeed beyond my wildest expectations.

Jennifer, for all our history, was a wild card. I had no idea what her expectations were in this endeavor, but it didn't take a genius to draw a clear conclusion. Whether she had a boyfriend, or for that matter, a girlfriend, was not my business. She was here, and at some unspoken signal from Ryleigh, put her phone on the nightstand and turned to regard me fully.

All the features that had driven me mad years ago were more accentuated now. Big pillowy tits, barely covered by a low-cut blouse; soft, trim waist blossoming out into hourglass hips, deliciously wider now than they'd been in school. Tanned, long legs, hourglasses of their own, stretched firm and muscular from a short red skirt.

Yet all of this struggled to compete with her face, a masterpiece of blonde-ringed angularity, cheekbones like razorblades, a jaw chipped by Greek sculptors. And above it all, those deep blue eyes, assessing me imperiously from her throne there on my bed. This was a woman who got what she wanted. And now, after all this time, she wanted me.

"Bring him here," Jennifer said, suggestively, the bite of command sending a tingle through my nethers. Ryleigh nudged me forward, and both of us were drawn into Jennifer's inescapable gravitational well. My wife's hand on my arm reassured me as we stopped within inches of the minx in our boudoir, who shook her head in theatrical vexation.

"If you only knew the sleepless nights those big brown eyes have cost me..." she said, breathily. "Let's light them up."

Ryleigh was a step ahead, her hands nimbly circling my waist, unbuckling my belt, and dropping my trousers around my ankles. The steel pole of my cock sprang forth, parallel to the carpeted floor. Jennifer did not break eye contact, watching me react to the reality of this fantasy coming true. For her, this was both indulgence and entertainment.

With deliberate, painful languor, she arched her back, fluffing up those heavy breasts, and began to undo her blouse, each unfastened button releasing a flood tide of billowing flesh awesome to behold. Below, Ryleigh helped me out of my shoes and pants, and stood behind me, pressing her voluptuous body into mine as she removed her own clothes.

At last, Jennifer's mighty chest was laid bare, an ocean of jiggling curves. Seeing my difficulty at keeping eye contact, she grinned madly.

"It's okay," she said in a wicked purr. "You can look."

I couldn't not look, especially as she twisted her shoulders and waist around, sending eye-popping ripples through her bounteous bosom. The girl knew how to work it, and did so, effortlessly teasing, driving me absolutely insane with desire.

Ryleigh's warm, naked body on my back poured gasoline on the fire of my lust, and my mind exploded with possibilities. There was nothing they could do to me that wouldn't be the greatest thing ever.

Softly, I felt my wife push me forward, and my breath caught as Jennifer sat up, closing the gap, enveloping my aching cock in the blessed cocoon of her chest.

My eyes looked back on hers now, taking in her fierce satisfaction. She had dreamed about this, too. I was bestowing a gift as well as receiving one, but for the moment, I felt like the greediest sonofabitch on earth, and it was ridiculously amazing.

Jennifer's hands pressed her divine orbs together, and my animal instincts kicked in, pumping my length sensually into that heavenly sea of yielding, silken skin. Her eyes narrowed, her lips pouty.

"Mmm..." she groaned, working me over ruthlessly. "You are a big boy, Davi. You're making me hungry."

Dipping her head salaciously, the tip of her tongue lashing my tip as it emerged from the quicksand between her lustrous tits. Rapt, I pushed upwards, into the superheated furnace of Jennifer's mouth, which received my pulsing bulk eagerly. From behind, I saw Ryleigh's hand reach out and brush our guest's cheek. Releasing me with a swirling lick, Jennifer eyed my wife and grinned.

"Agreed," she said, enigmatically. "Lead the way."

My mind reeled as Ryleigh withdrew her warmth from my back, stepping around, and crawling up onto the bed behind Jennifer. There, she lay on her back, and threw me a suggestive look as she licked her lips.

"Straddle your lady," Jennifer said, pulling back. "I'll take up the slack."

Head swimming, I mounted the bed, homing in on Ryleigh's sweet mouth, placing my knees on either side of her brown-tressed head. Our eyes shared a moment of incredulous delight, and her tongue swept upwards, bathing my balls in warm moistness. Before me, Jennifer stalked onto the bed like a lynx, all feline grace and carnivorous intent. Smiling at my busy wife, Jennifer crept forward, until her full lips hovered mere inches from the rock-hard throb of my straining cock.

"Hmm..." she mused, playfully. "To ruin the boy, or not to ruin him?"

I could not suppress a powerful exhalation as Ryleigh's hot mouth enveloped my nuts, and Jennifer laughed. Her pretended hesitance was painful, but she was right. These women would ruin me.

My school crush stared me down, as if looking for something. I remembered our conversation at the coffee shop years ago. The hint that she liked to be bossed around a bit. Reaching out, I slowly but authoritatively slid my fingers into her golden mane. Her expression changed instantly. Expectant, hopeful. Submissive.

Finding the back of her beautiful head, I pulled her perfect face forward, opening her lips with my mighty bulk. She gave a high whimper of surrender, which impossibly hardened me further, and with a smooth, insistent thrust, I filled her hot mouth, pressing forth until I hit the entrance to her throat. Ryleigh's ministrations on my sack were heavenly, and now with over half my length engulfed by Jennifer, I was well and truly king of the galaxy.

This, my body told me, in rapture, needed to last for as long as possible.

I pumped lazily, savoring each tongue swirl, every blessed tug of friction, every muffled moan. My hands explored Jennifer's silky hair freely, eyes feasting on the spectacle of her devotion to my pleasure. The scene invigorated Ryleigh, who savaged my tender flesh with gusto, her hands squeezing my buttocks rhythmically as I speared Jennifer's face, as if by doing so, she was fucking Jennifer, too.

My mind was a fog. Of all the things I wanted to do to Jennifer, this was only one. How many chances would I get?

But just then, I felt her slide in, her throat opening, taking me in farther, and the debate was over: I was going to come soon. I moaned involuntarily, and Ryleigh recognized my proximity to the threshold, slathering my balls mercilessly inside her mouth, driving me on. Jennifer, too, picked up on my predicament, and sped up her strokes, emitting tiny squeaks of overwhelmed excitement as she took in an extra inch with every sweep of her amazing throat.

My hand gripped the back of her head, matching the pace she set, helping her feel used, making her my toy. At last, she was swallowing me whole, and the combined sensation of her and Ryleigh completely consuming my nethers drove me into unparalleled madness. Conscious thought was lost entirely, and I became a panting, thrusting force of sexual abandon.

I felt the climax approaching as if from a great distance, but inexorable, like being tied to the train tracks. These divine creatures bore down on me, pounding, slurping, whimpering, moaning, devouring, until I cried out, and both Ryleigh and Jennifer dove deep, consuming me to my utmost, the strain surely stretching Jennifer's limits, but my hands and cock felt her trembling in ecstasy, and I held her there as the explosive force broke free of my inundated balls and shot gloriously into the far reaches of her throat.

I came endlessly, every nerve ending screaming its pleasure, all bodily resources redirected to this, the zenith of my existence on earth. I filled Jennifer's maw for what seemed like an eternity, and as the blast wave began its first sign of receding, I felt her struggling, impaled on my spurting passion rod. My hold on her head slackened, and she pulled back, not completely, but enough to clear her throat of my ejaculating cock. I heard her breathe in hard through her nose, but she kept her mouth upon me, tongue swirling, head twisting, draining me mercilessly.

I called out in helpless ecstasy, our positions of power reversed, her control over my climax absolute. Ryleigh's sweet mouth cradled my pulsing balls, and her breath tore raggedly through her nose. She was intensely aroused, I could tell, and as my conscious mind slowly returned, I wondered wildly what could be done to satisfy her pent-up desire.

At length, I released the last of my load, and my hold on the goddess' lovely head. Her luscious lips relinquished their grip on my deflating cock, and those eyes rose to fix me with a hungry stare that sent tingles through my spine. She was not done with me.

With a sly smirk, she kissed her way down my shaft, until her lips met my wife's. Jennifer's tongue broke the seal over my sated nuts, and Ryleigh's breathless mouth rose to meet it, their tongues twirling around each other, grazing my nethers in their wicked dance.

The two women moaned furtively, and in my spent state, I felt like a third wheel. Slipping off my wife's head, I laid back and watched as Ryleigh made out ferociously with Jennifer, who shot me a glance, drinking in my excitement at the sight.

"You're pretty tasty, Davi," she purred between kisses, her hand straying down between Ryleigh's thick thighs. "But I think your bride might be tastier."

My mind exploded. I had no idea Jennifer possessed any bisexual tendencies, and from the look of it, so did Ryleigh. My wife was utterly overwhelmed by Jennifer's attentions, squirming frantically, eyes closed, her thigh muscles contracting around Jennifer's hand, which dove deep, eliciting low moans I recognized well. Already, my beloved was close to orgasm.

Part of me thought to help out, but Jennifer clearly needed no assistance. Her tongue plunged fiercely into my wife's face, and Ryleigh gave a muffled cry as the wave began to overtake her from below. One hand clawed the blanket, the other pressed into the back of Jennifer's head as mine had earlier. I gawked. This constituted a pass for both of us.

Ryleigh shuddered as the full force of the climax slammed into her powerful frame, muscles clenching along every delicious curve, moans now wails, stifled by Jennifer's hungry mouth. I'd never seen my wife come without my guidance, and it was a breathtaking vision to behold. I could have watched them all night.

At length, Ryleigh descended the back slope of the wave, and Jennifer released her lips, sliding her tongue down my wife's tender neck, across the hard tip of one nipple, eliciting a yelp, then proceeding down her quivering belly.

My eyes popped, as did Ryleigh's, and she breathed hard in wonderment as her fleshy legs parted, inviting a woman into her sanctum for the first time. Her gaze flew to me, a mixture of disbelief and helplessness shining in those soft brown orbs. I leaned in, kissing her deeply as she let out a sudden, high-pitched cry.

From below, Jennifer moaned wetly, her tongue ensconced in Ryleigh's soaking mound. My wife was utterly owned, bereft of any control over her body, such was her arousal under Jennifer's expert manipulations. Her mouth sucked at mine instinctively, but her mind was lost in the hurricane of sensation flowing up from her sweet triangle, the strangeness of the situation blowing past any defenses, and in moments, she was coming again, loudly, screaming into my mouth as the climax whipped her this way and that, too much to handle, and therefore perfect.

Impossibly, the spent trunk between my legs stirred once again, and my imagination reeled, building its mass, giving strength to the instrument that I knew would be Jennifer's deliverance. Ryleigh's storm broke, and she floated breathlessly into a trough, as Jennifer eased up a bit, giving her time to regroup.

Releasing my wife's lips, I looked down, and caught Jennifer's devastating blue eyes pleading with mine. She'd worked so hard. It was time she got payback.

Sliding down off the edge of the bed, I let my hands explore Jennifer's masterfully carved backside as I worked her skirt off. Her exquisite tail waggled eagerly, free of its bonds, and I marveled for a long moment at her shapely form as it bent over before me, her blonde-maned head sunk deep into my wife's twisting crotch.

Lowering my head, I stroked the outside of Jennifer's perfect hips as my nose nudged the tender space between her buttocks. Her haunches convulsed in anticipation, and I heard Ryleigh gasp as Jennifer's tongue lashed in response to my touch. The chain reaction sparked my imagination, and I bore down, burying my face between those ripe cheeks, my tongue searching downwards, until...

"MMMphh..." Jennifer moaned as the tip of my tongue slid across her clit.

Her juices were flowing copiously, and I sank my nose into her entrance, making her hindquarters buck as she dealt with the sensation. My hands gripped her muscular thighs, and I began my thirsty work on her hot button, tracing arcane patterns with my mouth, pushing inwards with my nose, setting her loins aflame.

From high above, her calls mingled with Ryleigh's, and I knew I was passing my sweet attentions straight through this beautiful female conduit and into my wife's nethers. The thought excited me, and I built them up, Jennifer and Ryleigh both, each dangling on the precipice of climax, coming at my whim.

With a cry, Jennifer surged over the edge, and I savaged her, drowning in the flood of her frantic release. My ego basked as I heard Ryleigh come hard, totally out of control, wild with animal passion. She had sown all this, not knowing what she would unleash, and now her body reaped the whirwind.

Meanwhile, my cock had once again sprang to full attention as I drank from my junior high dream girl, and I ached to consummate the fantasy I'd held inside for so long. Slipping my sodden face from Jennifer's bounteous backside, I stood up, letting my tip slide up the back of Jennifer's twitching thighs. She moaned hard, knowing what was next, and I tortured her with my slowness as I kneaded the juicy flesh of her hind end with proprietary zeal.

With wide eyes, Ryleigh saw me rise, and stilled her hand upon Jennifer's head, still buried in my wife's crotch. Reaching down, she cupped Jennifer's blazing cheeks, and slid down beneath her, legs together, wide thighs insinuating their way between Jennifer's, spreading them for my entry.

"Oh, god..." Jennifer whimpered as Ryleigh kissed her cheek softly, fingers dancing through her blonde tresses.

"Yes, yes..." my wife panted, utterly transfixed by the spectacle. One hand skittered down Jennifer's tight belly, and lingered at its lower edge, waiting.