Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, oh god..." Jennifer moaned, pumping at the air blindly in untethered anticipation, rapt beyond any semblance of self-control. "Daviiii..."

That last syllable became a crazed howl as my meaty bulk prized her open, sliding home slowly, steadily, filling her to the brim, until the base pressed firmly into her plumped pussy. Against my balls, I felt the backs of Ryleigh's fingers as they went to work on Jennifer's clit, drawing out her endless wail, pushing the remnants of her brain aside as together, we took over her body.

I pulled back lazily, allowing sweet friction to send ripples of electric sensation through her drenched snatch, and she broke into another jagged cry as I pushed forward once more.

Ryleigh consumed Jennifer's ear, moaning passionately as she stroked our victim into a violent frenzy, the extent of which my hands struggled to contain as I gripped the tops of her writhing hips, holding her in place, that I might give her all she was owed.

With a loud bark, she came, her arms giving way, crushing Ryleigh beneath her as she twisted in all directions. My love cradled her with her free arm, keeping up the pressure between Jennifer's legs, but slowing it down for a moment before the next crest. I had no intention of stopping until my body forced me to, and kept up my slow and steady pumping as she gushed all over my rod.

After a moment, the crescendo fell somewhat, and Jennifer breathed hard, trying to regroup. Ryleigh would allow no such thing, and pressed in again, a wordless wail from our puppet her reward.

My wife's wild eyes blazed at me from below, and in them I saw infinite desire. We would conquer every ounce of this woman's resistance, and leave her a drained husk on our bedclothes.

So emboldened, I thrust forward, my strokes gaining power, their strength echoing up from Jennifer's lungs as she fought to cope with the overload.

"Yes, yes..." Ryleigh panted in Jennifer's ear. "Give in, baby girl..."

Jennifer could not help but comply, and her hands clawed the blanket furiously as the pitch of her voice rose. Shattering, her throat unleashed a broken cry as I battered her bedeviled pussy with fresh vigor, balls slapping Ryleigh's busy fingers as they drew out the climax, Jennifer's body now a blur of heaving, thunderous release.

Her explosion went on for some time, and I slowed a bit, aware that I myself had reached a tipping point. Jennifer was thoroughly fucked already, but it was a personal point of pride that I never let a woman get fewer than three big O's on my watch. Far greedier than me was Ryleigh, who caressed Jennifer's head lovingly, licking the outside of her ear, clearly not finished putting this creature through her paces.

Resolved, I started again at a slower tempo, building her back up gradually, the better for her to crash harder than ever before. Jennifer moaned in disbelief, already well past her limits under such an overwhelming dual assault, but driven on irresistibly by her ardent tormentors, who would not rest until too much was precisely enough.

Jennifer's shredded voice keened as Ryleigh's fingers stoked her engine. Her inner thighs dripped with juice, and my hands were the only things keeping her ass upturned, exhausted as she was. Yet moment by moment, those divine hindquarters twitched, instinctively grabbing at the fleshy cylinder that cleaved her buttocks, pumping, wanting more.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..." she wailed desperately, unable to withstand so much stimulation from so many directions. I empathized, my cock straining to hold its burden inside, waiting, thrusting, giving her everything that I had...

In a spectacular fit of flailing limbs and deafening cries, Jennifer Mabry broke, and I slammed my cock home, filling her, reveling in her surrender. The rhythmic pulse of Ryleigh's fingers tickled my balls as she drew every ounce of resistance from Jennifer's wrecked pussy. Our heavenly prisoner blew through countless aftershocks, heaving against us as I continued to impale her, and my wife kneaded out the last secret refuges of Jennifer's passion. It was all ours now, taken fair and square.

I gazed at my bride, her eyes glowing with triumph, and we knew that together, we had crossed into a new frontier. Where it led, we could not possibly guess. But as I withdrew, and we cuddled the quivering remains of our conquest between us, we knew that life would never be the same.

Many hours later, lying here in the darkness, adrift in the twining, intoxicating scents of these incredible women, I've had some time to think.

I have always been a carpe diem guy, never putting off till tomorrow what—or who—might be done today. But now, I believe I have gained a firm grasp on the value of patience. If I'd gone with my gut eight years ago, sure, I would've had an amazing adventure with Jennifer.

But it wouldn't have been THIS adventure, which has transcended all my standards of what the word 'adventure' means. And that, I suppose, is the benefit of experience.

As my old pal Jean-Jacques Rousseau said, patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. Amen to that, sir. Amen.