Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remove my cock from her tight pussy and raising it up press it against her anus, as I enter her, she emits a long low moan and arches her back, pushing my cock into her until it has bottomed out.

The sensation is incredible .so tight, so hot and as my hands fill themselves with warm, brightly glowing ass cheeks, her moans of passion begin again. “Oh baby please, you know I need it so bad please give me what I need and ream my asshole like a good slut deserves” Gripping her ass very hard brings a long low moan from her as I lean forward to whisper in her ear.

“So my little strawberry slut, do you think you have earned the right to have your asshole reamed?” Softly she replies “yes I have baby, I promise to be good, but please give me what I need, and give it to me hard, please”

Realizing that the time has come to fulfill her request I withdraw my cock until just the head in inside her as she groans out “MmmmMMoooooooo” leaning forward I remove the scarf about her eyes, and turning her face to look into those beautiful deep blue eyes, I tell her “I want to look into those deep blue eyes when you cum this time, this will let me look even deeper onto your soul and know your innermost secret desires"

Groaning as my soothing voice whispers in your ear, I feel your ass clench around my cock, giving me the answer I need and I slam my cock home in you ass and beging giving it to you hard and fast as I look into your eyes.

Your eyes roll back into your head as the delicious sensation of my hard cock pounding your most private spot and my swinging balls slap against your vulva and come away wet from your cum. Grabbing your strawberry curls, I pull them back to raise your eyes to mine and deepen the arch in your back to gain even deeper penetration and to show you who you belong to at this moment.

You can feel the sensations building to there peak, this man has looked into your soul and seem what it needed today and is fulfilling desires that you were sure that no one could ever know about you, but somehow he KNEW and acted on them and is now bringing you closer and closer to an earth shattering orgasm. His cock pounding in and out of your tight ass, the warm glow of your perfectly shaped ass cheeks as he grips them tightly, causing the red swollen globes to scream out an exquisite mixture of sensations headed straight to your clitoris which just sites and vibrates out its song and then it happens.

All of the feelings come together as one, and center on your sex, clenching the sheet before you with bound hands, your head pulled back and your ass being fucked the wave of orgasm begins to wash over you as your pulse races and your mind screams so loud that you cannot hear your own moans of passion as you CUM, harder and deeper that every before. As your ass clamps tight about his cock he pounds forward one last time and spills hit scalding seed deep within you making your orgasm intensify into a white blinding flash of pleasure.

As he looks down into your eyes, your mouth agape and uttering nothing but pure passion as your body vibrates and convulses to its pleasure he smiles to himself, realizing that he has seen your soul and it holds desires that even you do not know about, desires that he knows will bring you even more pleasure that you have just experienced.

As he collapses and rolls you to your side and embraces you, his softening cock still buried deep in your bowels, you both realize that your souls have touched and he knows you better that no other ever could.

Your breathing slows as the warm glow of satiation and safety lull you into a deep restful sleep as your mind wonders where he will take you next.

12