Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...love you Steven,' she cried softly, "I want you to be my first! Please just fuck me now! I'll be OK, as long as it's you!"

Love me? She loves me? I inched forward and felt her silken folds wrap lovingly about my cock, exhorting it onward and upward into her soft steaming velvety female realm! Both our breathing was getting rapidly out of control, as I pressed inexorably forward until I could feel my dick press up next to the wall of her hymen! I steeled myself for the rush to come! Oh man...I didn't want to hurt her! Patty seemed to sense my ambivalence, and in a move that surprised me completely, rose up, grabbed me about the neck, pulled against me violently, and impaling her pussy completely on my very surprised cock! The force of her action had been so hard and fast, I was now standing with her, impaled in her clutching, pulsating pussy clear to the root! There was no pain...not in her voice...not in her eyes! Her maidenhood had been holding on by the thinnest of threads! Probably because she was so athletic! The surprised look on both our faces quickly turned to one of unbridled lust, and we began to grind into each other at an unearthly pace! Soon the incredible pleasure became too much to bear and I found myself falling back on the table, leaving Patty straddling my, near to exploding, cock!

"Oh my God...your cock...feels so damn good! Never stop fucking me Steven! Oh God...I love you so much!"

Patty was going ballistic on my dick! What incredible muscle control she had! Her pussy was milking my crank for all it was worth! This wonderful, sweet girl was a mind-blowing fucking machine! I wanted to stay in her so fucking bad I could taste it! But...I knew I couldn't cum in her! My first orgasm had made this one last longer, but the end was already looming!

"Oh shit baby," I bellowed, "I'm going to cum soon! You have to get off!"

For a second...just for a second...her loving eyes told me she wouldn't! That she would allow me to cum deep inside her...to possibly make a baby! But...it was only for...a second. Raising up suddenly, releasing my pulsing cock to the air, she spun around, to form a perfect 69! I reached up, like a starving man, to take her dripping pussy into one giant French kiss, while at the same time feeling Patty engulf my cock even as I began sliding in to a massive orgasm! We seemed to lick, suck, and moan for hours! In the process I must have pumped a gallon of come into her wildly sucking mouth! And then...I passed out!

When I came too, Patty was cuddled close to me, casually playing with my chest hair! I rose up suddenly, shaking my still fuzzy head!

"Careful! You might pass out again!" All of a sudden Patty seemed to, once more, become that funny little girl I had met three years before. All giggly, sweet, and innocent!

"Shit! I must have hyperventilated, or something!"

"Or," she squeaked happily, "you didn't tell me to stop when you should have!"

I turned...and smiled down at the most beautiful girl I had ever known in my whole life! Oh my God! I had a fucking lump the size of Texas in my throat! My heart was racing like crazy! And my hands...were sweating like I was a kid on his first boy/girl date! What the fuck? Patty saw the look on my face, and reached up to touch my arm.

"Steven," she said softly, "are you OK?" And then...she began to cry! "I know I'm not very good Steven," she sobbed pitifully, "but please give me another chance. I'll do better next time...if you want a next time...!"

I quickly took her in to my arms! Holding her still flushed body close to mine, I kissed her all about her sad little face!

"Shush love! You were wonderful! Wonderful! My heart was just hurting...that's all!"

"Hurting? You mean a heart attack? Oh my God, we have to get dressed and get you to the hosp...!"

"No no," I laughed, "not that kind of heart hurt! Another...kind."

"Another kind? I don't understand..."

I took a huge breath. All of a sudden my mouth was very dry! I looked Patty straight in to her beautiful eyes!

"The kind that comes, and then won't go away...The kind that can only be healed by the person that caused it to begin with!"

"Oh...Steve..."

"I'm in love with you Patience! Probably from the moment you first walked in to my class three years ago! I've fought against the feeling so long...I just can't fight it any longer...!"

The kiss came, and just would not stop...No...I didn't make it out of "Dodge" that day...Oh I did leave all right! I just wasn't alone...That's all...

*********

If you liked my story (or even if you didn't!) please send along a comment or two to the address in my profile.

But be gentle! This is my first time you know!

12