Patience's Close Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

At five after six, Langdon walked through the door of the apartment to find Patience and Lauren waiting for him dressed in nothing more than sheer, skimpy lingerie. They greeted him by yelling "Surprise!" and running to him, hugging and kissing him. "You're our hero," Patience said, her pretty blue eyes shining. She was wearing a light purple babydoll and her dark nipples, nicely erect, were clearly visible through the fabric. Her cute thong panties framed her tight little butt perfectly. Lauren wore a sheer black nightgown and, it was obvious, nothing else underneath.

On the stove, pasta and alfredo sauce bubbled. There was a plate of grilled chicken breasts as well. "Smells good," he said appreciatively, leaning down between them to sniff their perfume, "and so does the food."

The two women laughed. "And how do you like our outfits?" Lauren asked, striking a pose.

"You both look beautiful. If this is what I get to come home to, I'll have to rescue you more often," Langdon said.

Lauren looked serious for a moment. "We were really in danger last night, and you came along like our own special knight and saved us."

Patience handed Langdon a bottle of wine. "Here, Brother, make yourself useful and open this."

He opened the bottle and poured three glasses. He tasted the wine. It was a smooth, creamy Chardonnay. He savored the taste for a moment, then said, "Good choice, whoever picked out the wine."

"That would be me," Lauren said. "I thought it would go nicely with the pasta."

"Why don't you take a quick shower and by the time you get back, we'll have the table set and we can eat," Patience said. "After that, we're going to show you how much we appreciate you." She sidled up to him and gave his cock a quick squeeze through his pants.

"Oh, and don't wear too many clothes when you come back out," Lauren put in.

Langdon took his wine with him as he walked back to the bedroom. He could already feel his cock stiffening. He stripped and showered quickly, then put on a clean white tee shirt and his pajama bottoms.

When he walked back into the living room, he held out his arms and asked, "How's this?"

Patience said, "Perfect. Oh, and I can already tell you're glad to see us." Langdon looked down sheepishly at his erect cock poking at the thin material of his bottoms.

"We'll have to help you with that, Langdon," Lauren said.

"Langdon honey, would you mind dimming the lights and lighting some candles?" Patience asked.

"Not at all," he said. He did just that, and also put on a CD of some mellow rock.

The meal was salad, fettuccine alfredo with grilled chicken, and more of the Chardonnay. All three young people ate heartily, finishing the first bottle of wine and opening a second. By the end of the meal, they were a little tipsy.

"Langdon, I have a question," Patience said.

"Okay," he replied.

"You didn't actually shoot anybody last night, did you?" she asked.

"Of course not," he said. "I aimed to miss."

"Did you expect to have to use the gun? I mean, were you prepared to shoot someone if you had to?" She looked at him closely.

Langdon took a sip of wine and considered the question. He wanted to say the right thing, but he also wanted to tell the truth. Although he and Patience were brother and sister, and they loved each other, he also knew that she was opposed to violence. Patience didn't have it in her to hurt someone. Langdon, on the other hand, saw things differently. Had it come to it, he would have shot anyone he thought was really attempting to hurt his sister. Shot them without hesitation.

"Sis," he said quietly, "the absolute last thing I wanted was for anyone to get hurt last night. Anyone. But if you had been in imminent danger, real danger, I would have done anything I had to do to get you safely away." He said this looking into her eyes and meaning every word.

Patience sighed and said, "Okay."

"Did you have a plan when you drove up?" Lauren asked. "I mean, how did you know what to do?"

"I played it by ear," Langdon replied. I knew where you two were. I saw a guy standing in the door to the office. I had to draw him and the others away to give you a chance to escape. I figured that shooting over their heads and driving away would make them come out and shoot at me. Luckily, that's what they did."

"Yes. But they could have decided to just hunker down and wait for you to come back," Lauren said.

"That's true," Langdon said, "but I thought that getting shot at in their own territory by a slow moving car would make them mad enough to follow me. Once they did that, I just drove quickly around the block and picked you two up where they'd left you. I will say this though: my hand was trembling when I fired. And I was praying that they would miss me and my car if they shot back."

Patience shivered a little. "I'm so glad it worked out. I don't want to think about what might have happened."

A little later, they had moved to the living room couch. Langdon was between the two women. He and Patience were kissing passionately while Lauren began stroking his cock through the thin material of his pajama bottoms.

"Baby, that feels so good," he said.

"Yes, Landon dear, I'm dying to suck your cock. But I need for you to do something for me first," Lauren said. She crawled up into his arms, cuddling. Her perfume washed over him. He felt a drop of moisture and looked at her. She was crying.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Well, I took a big risk last night, driving my car through that part of town," she said, lowering her eyes.

"What are you getting at, darling?"

"Well, since I put both you and Patience in danger last night, I think I should be punished."

"Punished how, Lauren?" Langdon asked.

"I think I should be spanked, good and hard, on my bare bottom," Lauren whispered.

Langdon, his eyes glittering, said, "I think you are right." Langdon had long admired Lauren's curves and especially her firm round butt. "Okay then, take off your nightgown and get over my knees."

Lauren stood in front of Langdon and slowly lifted her filmy nightgown over her head. Her smooth skin and voluptuous curves came into view. His gaze moved upward from her bushy, yet well-trimmed pussy, to her heavy breasts. Her nipples were dark and excited, jutting out proudly. She threw the garment to the side and lay across his knees.

"Don't spare me, Langdon. Spank me hard," she said.

"I intend to," he said. "Now spread your legs."

Trembling, Lauren spread her legs, exposing her brown butthole and furry slit. A drop of milky moisture decorated her delicate labia minora. Patience, kneeling beside the darker woman, gave her pussy a long, slow lick. "Ohh!" Lauren gasped as pleasure coursed through her.

Then Langdon began spanking her white, upturned bottom. He gave her ten sharp, stinging blows. She clenched her teeth and grimaced with pain, grunting with each stroke. Her ass started to get pink. Ten more blows rained down upon her tender bottom. Lauren felt tears stinging her eyes. Her body sang with feelings and emotions she could not control. There was pain mixed with pleasure as Langdon's punishment only heightened the burning need in her now flowing pussy. There was humiliation at the punishment and the mistake she'd made to bring the spanking on, and yet with each blow, she felt better. She was paying the price for her mistake, and when the punishment was over, all would be forgiven, and then maybe Patience would kiss it all better.

After ten more hard slaps, Langdon decided that Lauren had been punished enough. her ass was a bright pink, yet it was not blistered. She squirmed with mingled pain and pleasure on his lap. "Have you had enough, Lauren?" he asked sternly.

"Oh yes, sir," she sobbed. "I've learned my lesson. I'll never take another chance like that again."

"Good girl," he said. "Now I have one more thing for you to do."

"What is that, sir?"

"I want you to get between my legs and suck my cock. I want to look into your eyes while you do it. And I want you to swallow my semen. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh yes sir," Lauren said.

"And while you're doing that, Patience, if she wants, can kiss your sore butt and make it all better. Will you do that for Lauren, Patience?"

"Yes, Langdon darling," said Patience.

"Okay, then let's get started. Lauren, pull down my pajamas."

Lauren knelt in front of Langdon and pulled down his pajama bottoms. His thick, nine-inch cock came into view and she gasped a little. The head was purplish and obviously bursting with need. A faint cock scent came to her and she nuzzled it a little with her lips and tongue. Lauren generally preferred women, but she made an exception for Langdon. He had never disappointed her.

Eagerly she took his cock into her mouth, sucking him ardently and long, working down its entire length. She moaned with pleasure and satisfaction as she did so, loving the taste and feel of his cock in her mouth. At the same time, she felt the warm tingling of Patience's lips and tongue across the smarting globes of her bottom. Patience scraped her fingernails across Lauren's reddened ass gently, sending the darker woman into shivers of delight. She left a little trail of saliva on Lauren's skin as she made her way to her pussy and asshole.

All three young people purred as the pleasure of their coupling ratcheted upward. Lauren's mouth moved smoothly up and down on Langdon's cock, tonguing his full length. She paused at the top, flicking the bulbous head and lapping at the steady steam of pre-cum flowing out. Behind her, Patience's warm wet tongue explored the folds of her pussy, seeking out all the nooks and crannies, and drinking deeply of her womanly dew. Then Patience headed away from her vagina, went exploring and ended up in the puckered niche of Lauren's anus. Lauren grunted deeply in excitement and spread her thighs wide, opening her butt cheeks to their maximum as Patience rimmed Lauren's asshole before piercing it with her tongue.

Lauren grasped Langdon's cock, jamming her mouth down on it, taking him deeply into her throat as she writhed in ecstasy on Patience's talented, questing tongue. Lauren's tongue wrapped around Langdon's member and she applied steady, gentle suction, determined to get the semen he was saving for her. Patience spread Lauren's cheeks ever wider, tasting and smelling fully the darker woman's sweet and musky pussy and asshole. She put her tongue as far as possible into Lauren's anus, working it in and out. She slipped two, then three fingers into Lauren's pussy, all the while continuing her oral attack on her tight wet butthole. Her lips moved again, this time ending up at Lauren's clit, which she sucked and tongued with soft, urgent kisses. She was determined to bring the darker woman to a shattering orgasm.

During this time, when her eyes hadn't been closed in concentration and satisfaction, Lauren had been looking into Langdon's eyes. She saw genuine love and unbridled lust, but when they began to lose focus, Lauren knew that Langdon was concentrating on his own pleasure, getting ready to cum. Very soon, he would reward her efforts with his hot manly sperm. In drinking his sperm, Lauren hoped she would redeem herself in his eyes.

"Oh baby, I'm going to cum very soon," Langdon said, going limp and letting his head fall back. Gently he stroked her hair. Unconsciously, he began thrusting forward, fucking her mouth with short, intent strokes that caused him pleasure so intense it was nearly painful. His cock swelled in her mouth and he grunted. There was a slight pause, and then gouts of thick hot cum erupted from Langdon's cock into Lauren's eager, hungry mouth.

At the same time, Patience's ministrations to Lauren's cunt had their desired effect. Lauren's scream was muffled by a mouthful of spewing cock as her own climax went through her like a bolt of white-hot lightning. Shock after shock of pleasure rocked her as she fought to suck and swallow Langdon's semen.

Finally, it was enough for both Langdon and Lauren. He carefully disengaged Lauren from him, noting her disappointment at losing her treat. He saw her throat move as she swallowed the last of his tangy cum. Lauren threw herself onto his lap as the pleasure from Patience's tongue became too intense. She convulsed in orgasm several more times as she lay there hugging him. Langdon cradled her head on his lap, caressing her neck and shoulders. She was sobbing in pleasure and relief.

"Oh sweet Lauren, that was so good," Langdon said. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "I love you, Langdon."

"I love you too, darling," he replied, kissing her deeply. He could still taste his semen on her tongue.

"Hey, don't forget about me," Patience said, smiling.

"That will never happen," Langdon said, but I've got to recover for a while before I can cum again."

"Well," Patience said, "why don't we go into the bedroom where we can relax? I'm dying to have my pussy eaten."

The three lovers went into Patience and Langdon's bedroom where the soft, king-sized bed awaited them. Patience got nude and lay on the bed between Langdon and Lauren. The love-making began again, and soon the room was filled with murmurs of delight as kisses were exchanged, breasts suckled, wet pussies probed and touched. Patience lay on her back while Langdon and Lauren took turns licking and kissing her pussy to the accompaniment of the blond girl's squeals of delight.

Langdon's cock started to grow hard again, and he left Lauren between Patience's slender thighs and moved to the head of the bed. Patience gripped his cock and began sucking it, loving the taste and smell of it. Meanwhile, Lauren's eager mouth and tongue caused Patience to cum for the first of many times that night.

Reluctantly, she took her mouth off Langdon's engorged cock and said, "I want to try something different tonight, Langdon honey."

"What would you like, baby?" Langdon asked.

"I want you to fist me," Patience said.

"Whoa girl," Langdon said. "Are you sure? My hands are sort of big, you know."

"I know, but I still want it. If I can take that big cock of yours in my ass, then I should be able to take a fist in my pussy."

"Okay, if you say so," Langdon said. He seemed reluctant, but Patience and Langdon both noted that his cock had sprung to a full, hard erection.

Langdon and Lauren positioned Patience carefully. She was lying on her back, a pillow under her hips. Her lightly furred pussy seemed awfully small, but Langdon rationalized that if something as large as a baby could come out, then his fist could go in.

He leaned down and kissed her passionately. "You're sure you want this?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Just go slowly. After last night, after the risk you took for me, I want to show you how much I love you and trust you."

While Langdon got ready by applying lots of lubrication to his meaty paw, Lauren took the opportunity to once again crawl between Patience's thighs and eat her pussy until she orgasmed with gasps of pleasure.

Langdon knelt beside his sister, his hand well lubricated. She spread her legs wide, looking up at him with mingled excitement and fear.

He started with two fingers, working them in and out smoothly, massaging the soft, moist walls of her cunt. Patience was already excited, and her pussy oozed natural lubrication. She closed her eyes, absorbing his fingers, giving out urgent cries of pleasure. He added another finger, stretching her a little more. He was gentle, but firm, purposely working the opening to her cunt. She frowned and grunted and he quickly asked, "Too much?"

"No," she replied tartly. "Keep going."

He probed deeply, massaging her G-spot, then leaned down and lashed her excited clit with his tongue. She smiled and opened her eyes, running her fingers through his hair. Four fingers went in. This time, she thrust her hips forward, overcome by the pleasure, lost in the moment, almost in a trance. He closed his fingers tightly together, making his hand as small as possible. "How's that?" he asked anxiously.

"It's, it's okay," she said breathlessly, writhing and thrusting at his hand, hungry for the feeling.

Patience's pussy was very tight and muscular. He could feel her strength. He bent down once again, quickly bringing her to climax. As she came, he could feel the contractions around his fingers.

They stayed like this for a few moments, Langdon working his four fingers slowly in and out of Patience, adding lube when necessary, stretching her and getting her ready for the final push.

He took his hand out, added lubricant for the final time, folded his hand tightly and tucked his thumb in. He kissed her again. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Let's do it, baby," Patience said quietly, looking into his eyes.

Langdon put his well-lubed hand at the entrance to her pussy and slowly began inserting it. The small opening resisted, but gradually gave way to him. Patience's face was a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her brow was furrowed, but her mouth was open. She looked at him with complete trust. As he entered her slowly, whimpers came from her mouth.

The most difficult time was here. Langdon's four finger and thumb were firmly embedded in Patience. What was left was his knuckles. This was most certainly going to cause Patience considerable pain. "Okay, baby, only my knuckles are left." he said. "Do you want to go on?"

Barely able to form the words, Patience said through clenched teeth, "Don't stop, Langdon! I want this! Don't stop! Just go slow!"

"Okay, but if you start to tear..."

"Just do it!" she said fiercely, her eyes clouded with pain and pleasure.

Langdon took a deep breath. He slowly pushed his hand into Patience's widening pussy. She groaned and sobbed and writhed and grabbed his wrist. He started to pull back but she said "No!" and pulled his wrist toward her.

Lauren, kneeling beside the couple, had never seen anything like it. The level of trust and love Langdon and Patience shared was truly phenomenal. They were in their own world right now. Lauren could only look on and marvel. She wouldn't have thought that the slender Patience with her tight little twat could take anything as big as Langdon's hand, but she was doing it.

The widest part of his hand was in the opening now, and Patience was literally sobbing with pain. There were tears in her eyes, but she had a firm grasp on Langdon's wrist and would not let him go.

"A little more, darling, just a little more," Patience gasped.

His sister's pussy was the strongest thing Langdon had ever felt. Slowly, his hand, knuckles and all, disappeared into Patience. A final push and he was fully inside.

She felt like a boneless fist around him. As his knuckles cleared, Patience cried out, "OH GOD!!" Then she became still. Her eyes were closed.

"What now?" Langdon asked.

"Curl your hand into a fist and try moving it a little," Patience said.

He did so, carefully working it back and forth. Patience immediately convulsed in the most powerful orgasm of her life. Her entire body went rigid, galvanized, as wave after wave of pleasure/pain rolled through her. Her pussy contracted over and over, squeezing Langdon's hand uncomfortably. Finally, Patience became still. "Okay," she said, "take him out—slowly."

Langdon uncurled his hand and carefully began backing out. As he did so, she spasmed once more. When his knuckled cleared, she groaned in relief. He removed his hand.

For a few seconds, Patience laid there, a smile on her face. Her pussy was stretched, for sure, but slowly returning to normal. Langdon saw a tiny spot of blood on the pillow beneath her hips. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Hi," she said.She held out her arms. "Come here and fuck me."

Langdon didn't need to be told twice. His own need was painfully urgent. He got between his sister's legs and gratefully sank his cock into her wet but stretched pussy. True, she was loose, but not that loose, and she still felt wonderful. Their lips came together in a crushing kiss as he began thrusting inside her with abandon.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers