Patience's Close Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Murmured endearments, gasps of pleasure, pleading half-sobs all combined in a lustful symphony as Patience and Langdon made love. It was a true blending of hearts and souls and bodies. Langdon felt himself being consumed by his sister. He gave himself totally to her. She in turn reveled in his hard, muscular body, demanding all, taking all. And she was ready to give him all.

Again and again, she cried out in pleasure as Langdon's cock plundered her depths. She became wetter, more grasping. Her pussy massaged his cock from root to tip, seeking his sperm, his wonderful balm for her sore, abused cunt.

"Oh Patience my love," he gasped, "I'm gonna cum in your sweet pussy!"

"Cum baby. Give Sister all your love, all your cum. I yearn for your cock, your cum. Fill me up, Langdon!"

His pleasure peaked and so did hers, and together, as his balls emptied their seed into her waiting body, they rode a tidal wave of ecstasy.

They moved until they could move no more. Trembling with fatigue, they fell apart, then immediately came back together again, clasping each other, unwilling to let go. "Love you love you love you Langdon," Patience said.

"Love you love you love you Patience," Langdon replied.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.