Patience's Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose there are more important things to her than sex," Lauren said. She said this while now taking a long look at his crotch. He got even harder.

"Well, I suppose there are some things more important than sex, but not many!!" Langdon said. He suddenly realized that he might have overstepped his boundaries, but when he looked down at Lauren, she was still smiling.

"I suppose its how you look at it, Langdon," Lauren said. "To some people who don't get much sex, or perhaps to people who are obsessed with sex, sex might become very important."

Which category do you fall into? Langdon almost said, but he stopped himself just in time.

Lauren was packing her books and papers into a briefcase. "Well, Langdon, I've got to be going. Is that all you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Impulsively, he asked, "I'm leaving, too. Do you mind if I walk out to the parking lot with you? This place is awfully empty, and I'd feel terrible if anything happened because I kept you late."

"Well, I don't usually accept the invitations of students, but this time I'll make an exception," she said. She stood up from behind her desk and said, "Let's go."

They walked out to the parking lot together, discussing Hemingway. Although he had been very nervous initially, he soon relaxed. Lauren Black was just as nice as he thought she would be. When they got to her car, he said, "Well, I really enjoyed talking to you, Ms. Black."

"Listen, when we're out of the classroom, you can call me Lauren," she said.

Langdon smiled his best smile, and she smiled back. "Okay," he said. "I guess I'll go." He turned to leave.

He had gotten only a few feet when Lauren called out to him, "Langdon, are you walking home?"

"Yes," he said. "It's not very far."

She opened the car door. "How about a cup of cappucino? My treat, and I'll take you home after. We could discuss Hemingway." Her smile was as nice as ever, but seemed more tentative now, as if she was not on firm ground and didn't want to be rejected or make a mistake.

Langdon had been waiting for this. He turned around immediately and said, "You got it."

* * *

Over cappucino, Langdon and Lauren discussed books. They discovered a mutual interest in mysteries, with Langdon declaring Raymond Chandler to be the best of the bunch, and Lauren holding out for Dashiell Hammett. Langdon, though he was studying to become a physical therapist, also wanted to be a writer. Lauren had written some poetry. They agreed to go back to her apartment to read some of it.

She lived just off-campus in a second-floor walkup. It was small, but tastefully furnished. Langdon could still see touches of when Lauren had been a student herself; the board and concrete block bookcases testified to the short time she had been a professor.

She poured red wine from a large jug for them, got out bread and cheese and fruit, and turned the lights down to create an intimate atmosphere. Langdon became aware that he was being seduced, but he didn't mind. It seemed to happen to him a lot, especially lately. "I'll be back in a few minutes," Lauren said. She left the room. A few minutes later, he heard the shower going. A few minutes after that, he heard her in her bedroom, opening closet doors and drawers. Langdon drank wine, ate cheese, and waited.

"Okay, how are you doing in here?" she said as she walked back into the room. "I hope you don't mind. I had to get a shower." She had changed into a long, floor-length pullover sleep shirt. It was light blue with pretty embroidery around the neck. Lauren's hair was wet, and she carried a comb in her hand. She sat down beside Langdon on the couch.

She smelled of soap, not of perfume. Langdon liked that. Langdon poured her some wine. She took a long drink, but left the food alone. On the table in front of them was a large, loose-leaf binder. Inside were Lauren's poems. Langdon had read some of them while she was in the shower.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, a little anxiously, gesturing at the binder.

"I think you are a talented poet, and that you should try to get these published," Langdon said honestly.

Lauren blushed prettily--Langdon found that extremely attractive--and said, "Oh, I don't know if they're that good, but thank you for saying so." Even so, Langdon could tell that his words pleased her.

"No, I mean it," he persisted. "The ones about your mother are beautiful."

"Well, thank you, Langdon. My mother died several years back. My poems are one way that I remember her."

Langdon suddenly felt sad. "My mother and father were both killed when I was young."

Lauren said, "Oh, I'm so sorry! Did you have any brothers or sisters?"

"I had, no have a sister, but I lost touch with her. You see, we were separated after my parents' death. I went with a foster family; she went with one of my uncles. I haven't seen her in years."

Lauren put her hand on Langdon's shoulder. "Well, do you know where she is?"

"I'm not sure, but I think she still lives here in town. I've been meaning to look her up, but I haven't had the time."

"Well, I'm sure you'll find her all right," Lauren said, leaning over Langdon's lap to pour more wine for herself. Langdon couldn't help himself. He reached over and caressed the back of her neck. Lauren froze for an instant, then gave a sigh, and relaxed and allowed him to touch her. Her eyes were closed, and she rolled her head this way and that, enjoying his touch.

At length, she straightened up and looked at him. Her soft brown eyes seemed huge. Her lips were parted slightly, and full with excitement. She reached down to her waist, and slowly gathered up the folds of the sleepshirt. Never taking her eyes off him, Lauren raised her arms, pulling the garment off over her head. As she did so, a wave of feminine scent washed over Langdon. Here was clean, fresh, fragrant womanhood. She was sexually excited, and radiating heat for him. Lauren's breasts were full and generous, the nipples erect and pointed upward. Her skin was white and smooth and flawless. Langdon reached over and cupped both her breasts in his hands, reaching down to suckle each one. Then he kissed her in the hollow, and she let her head fall back heavily, sighing deeply with pleasure. She rose, took his hand, and led him into the bedroom.

Chapter Seven

Langdon reveled in Lauren's Botticelli-like beauty. She was not slender, yet not really fat--just full figured and voluptuous. He positioned his nude body alongside her, and starting at her feet, began kissing and licking every inch of her sweet body. At first she giggled. "It tickles," she said. But as he progressed higher, her giggles turned into sighs and moans. When he got to her thighs, he completely avoided her pubic area, passing around it to cover her belly and breasts with kisses. He kissed her deeply on the mouth. She moaned when he did so--she clearly craved the physical attention she was getting from him.

He then worked his way back down her body, to her expectant pussy. She eagerly opened her legs for him, and the heat and scent of her pussy filled his nostrils. Lauren reached down and opened her generous, coral-pink pussy lips for him. Inside, she was swimming with moisture, and Langdon drank her pussy juice deeply. "Ohhhh, god, that feels so goooood!" she groaned.

Langdon pulled her thighs back farther, opening her up even more, and began ardently kissing, licking and sucking her cunt. For a moment, Lauren was transfixed with pleasure, but then she began sobbing with pleasure as his hot, expert tongue explored all her secret areas. Langdon licked her from her clit to her asshole, rimming and then piercing her down there, to the accompaniment of Lauren's lustful mewing.

Her cries steadily increased until she was on the very verge of a spectacular climax. At that point, Langdon stopped. Lauren raised her head, a look of distress on her face. "What?" she said impatiently. "Don't stop!" she cried.

"I'm not going to stop," Langdon said as he got between her splayed legs. He took his large, iron-hard cock, and began rubbing it up and down, over her clit. He was leaking pre-come copiously, so the way was well-lubricated. Once again, Lauren threw her head back in pleasure. Langdon rubbed the head of his cock on her clitoris, until she was just about ready to come--again.

Then, he plunged into her hot, wet, receptive pussy to the hilt. At the same time, he covered her mouth with his, and began grinding and plunging into her, combining both motions to give her maximum stimulation.

Lauren was overwhelmed. The feel of his massive dick plundering her pussy was almost more than she could handle. Langdon was a masterful lover, and he took her to heights she had never been before. She didn't even realize that she was babbling lustfully, murmuring naughty words and encouragements into his ear. "Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!!"

Langdon, his blood and semen boiling, strived to give her the fucking of her life. Over and over again, he plunged into her sopping wet pussy. He could feel the ache begin in his loins, an ache that cried out for release. He grunted, animal-like, in pleasure. "Baby," he said, "I hope you are ready to be flooded, because I am going to fill you up!!"

Lauren suddenly tensed and sobbed, "Oh baby, don't stop, don't stop. Yes, that's it, that's it!!!" She arched like a bow against him, and screamed in ecstasy as a climax ripped through her straining body, followed by another and another and another, until she lost count of them.

Langdon, seeing her pleasure, was hastened to his own. Lauren, her eyes half closed in rapturous sexual feeling, looked at him and whispered passionate entreaties. "Give it to me, Langdon. Fill me with your sperm, lover! I want to be filled up, flooded with you! Come inside of my pussy!!"

Suddenly, Langdon knew it was time. A heated flush began in his loins, and spread outward through his body. He felt as if he was immersed in a sea of sensation, sweet and exquisite. For a moment, he was outside of his body, looking down at the two lovers on the bed, the woman securely pinned beneath the man, impaled on him, swallowing his cock with her willing cunt.

At that moment, his cock jerked and a tidal wave of pleasure gripped Langdon, causing him to cry out his joy as the hot, thick semen rushed down the length of his straining cock and spilled over into her hungry, sucking pussy. He seemed to come forever. He slowed his fucking slightly, enjoying every nuance of feeling, until, exhausted, he reluctantly withdrew from her and collapsed beside her on the bed.

Langdon woke from a light doze to sensations so pleaurable that they bordered on pain. Lauren was leaning over him, lovingly cleaning every bit of come off of his cock with a warm, avid tongue. When he was clean, she crawled back up beside him, kissed him on the mouth, and said, "Thank you for the best loving I've ever had, Langdon."

He kissed her again. "You're welcome," he said. They cuddled for a while, then slept in each other's arms. Later that night, they awoke and made love again. Once again, he filled her with come. Once again, she licked him clean.

When morning came, he was horny yet again. "This time, it's my turn," she said. She knelt beside him on the bed, and took his erect cock into her mouth. Langdon was immediately engulfed in the warmth and sweetness of her avid mouth. He spread his legs more, relaxed, and let his thoughts wander idly as Lauren sucked his cock. When his time came, and he spurted his semen, Lauren gratefully swallowed every drop.

They parted later that morning, after Lauren made breakfast for both of them. Lauren desperately wanted to see him again, but she didn't bring it up. Neither did Langdon. Although he was not distant, he seemed to be struggling with something. She decided to let it ride, and see him whenever she could.

What Lauren didn't know was that Langdon was thinking about her and Roberta. But most of all, he was thinking about Patience.

* * *

It took a little work to find Patience. He knew that his paternal uncle's name had been MacKenzie, the same as his had been before being adopted by the Garroways. So he went to the phone book and checked the listing. There were at least 20 Mackenzies listed. His uncle's name had been Thomas, and his aunt's name had been Ruth. Unfortunately, there were no Thomas' or Ruths listed, and none under the last address he had written Patience at. That meant he had no choice but to start at the top of the listing and begin making phone calls.

So, that's what he did. Amazingly, he got everybody in the listing on the phone, over the next two days. But none were his uncle and aunt.

Langdon thought about it. He knew they had lived at that address until he had been around 14 years old. After that, he had received the letter marked "No longer at this address". If they had moved out of the city, or out of state, he was out of luck, but if they had stayed in the city, he might still find them, and Patience.

So, he tried a different tack. He rode over to the house and talked to the people who lived there. Yes, they had bought the house from some people named Mackenzie, and yes, they thought they remembered a teenaged girl, but they didn't know where they lived now.

So Langdon got the name of the realty company that had handled the sale. He was lucky enough to talk to the real estate agent who had actually sold the house. In her file was the forwarding address given by the Mackenzies, in case there were problems or questions. The address was in the same city. There was a phone number.

Langdon went back to his apartment and sat down in front of his phone. His hands actually shook as he picked it up and dialed the number.

"Hello?" an elderly female voice said.

"Hello, is this aunt Ruth?" Langdon asked.

"Yes, this is Ruth Mackenzie. Who is this?" the voice said, somewhat suspiciously.

"Aunt Ruth, I don't know if you remember me. It's Langdon, your nephew."

"Langdon? Why, I haven't heard from you in years! How are you, boy?"

"I'm fine, Aunt Ruth. How's uncle Thomas?" Langdon desperately wanted to get to the real reason for his call, but he decided to go through the preliminaries first.

"Thomas died a few years back," Ruth sighed.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that, Aunt Ruth. I would have called sooner, but I couldn't find your number."

"Well, I kind of like it that way. I don't get many of those selling calls then. By the way, how did you get my number?"

Langdon told her the story of his search. Ruth seemed unimpressed. "Well, since Tom died, I had the number unlisted."

"So, are you living there all alone, Aunt Ruth?" Langdon asked.

"Well, right now I am. Patience is here sometimes."

Langdon's heart thumped in his chest. "Patience? How is Patience, by the way?"

"I suppose she's fine. She's in college now, you know."

"Where is she going to college?" Langdon asked.

"She's right here in town, as a matter of fact. Lives in an apartment over near campus. I don't see why she doesn't live at home," the old lady sniffed.

I bet I can answer that, Langdon thought, but he said, "Aunt Ruth, could you give me Patience's phone number? I'd really like to get in touch with her."

"Yes, I suppose so. Hold on a minute." Ruth put the phone down and Langdon sat there with the phone at his ear, thinking about Patience and Ruth and Thomas. He had never understood why they had broken off contact with him years ago. He intended to ask Patience about it, when he saw her. In the meantime, he thought he could tell why Patience no longer lived at home.

The old lady came back on the line. "This is the number she gave me, Langdon." She read the number to him over the phone. Langdon checked it, to Ruth's annoyance, then said his goodbye and hung up. He was tempted to call right then, but it was only the afternoon. He would wait until evening.

Langdon suddenly felt a mixture of excitement and fear welling up in him. What if she had changed? What if she didn't like him? He had really looked forward to meeting her again. What if the meeting didn't go off well?

Langdon's memories of Patience were of a slender, blonde-haired, slightly tomboyish young lady. The last time he could remember seeing her, her hair had been fairly short, her eyes blue, and her breasts just starting to bud with young womanhood. They had been very close, even after being separated. Indeed, they had been so close at times, that Langdon had had erotic feelings for his sister.

They had touched in the casual, slightly rough and tumble way that sisters and brothers sometimes did, but Langdon couldn't deny that there had been times when he had masturbated while thinking of Patience. He knew it was wrong, but he also knew that Patience had come closer to being a real soul mate to him than anyone ever had.

He hoped that they would be able to be as close as they once had been. Although Langdon had had lovers, he had alway felt a little distant from them. There had always been something missing from his life, some vital connection with another person. He desperately hoped that Patience would be able to provide that connection.

He knocked around his apartment for the rest of the afternoon, studied, and waited anxiously for the right time to call. Outside, the late winter night came quickly. At six o'clock, he felt the time was right. He picked up the phone and punched in the numbers.

Chapter Eight

The phone rang in Patience's small apartment as she was studying for an English test. She picked it up and said, "Hello?"

"Hello, is this Patience?" Langdon asked on the other end of the line.

"Yes, this is Patience. Who is this?" she asked, puzzled.

"Patience, this is Langdon, your brother."

Patience didn't say anything for a long moment. A curious mixture of joy and sadness welled up in her. She felt her eyes fill with tears. "Langdon, is it really you?" she managed to ask.

"Yes, Patience. It really is."

Patience sniffled quickly and said, "It's been so long! When I stopped getting your letters, I thought that you didn't want to see me any more."

"I kept writing, but the letters always came back, `No longer at this address'," Langdon said.

"I don't know how that could have happened. All we did was move across town. They could have been forwarded without any trouble."

"I don't know, Sis, but I got the idea that Aunt Ruth and Uncle Tom had something to do with it."

Sis. He had called her Sis. That little thing made Patience feel good. She said, "Well, I'll have to ask her about that."

"Listen, when can we get together?" Langdon asked.

"Why don't you come over tonight?" Patience asked. "Have you had dinner?"

"No, as a matter of fact, I haven't. Should I bring pizza?"

"No," Patience said. "I'll fix something. Just come over so that we can catch up."

"Okay, it's a date." Langdon said. Patience gave him directions to her apartment.

"Oh, Langdon," Patience said.

"Yeah?" Langdon answered.

"I'm so glad you called. I've really missed you."

"I've missed you, too, Sis." Langdon said quietly.

* * *

Langdon dressed in some of his nicer clothes for the meeting. As he looked in the mirror, he wondered if he looked very much different. He wondered if she looked very much different. As he got ready, he realized that at least part of his excitement was sexual. He couldn't help it, he had always been at least a little sexually attracted to his sister. He didn't know if she shared the attraction or not, but he couldn't deny it in himself. For that reason, he made sure that he looked good and smelled good. Through a haze of conflicting feelings, he wanted her to be attracted to him, also. Maybe nothing would come of it, but something made him prepare, anyway.

Patience lived in a downstairs apartment in a nice part of town. He knocked on the door, and waited impatiently. On the way over, he had stopped and gotten a bottle of wine, and some flowers. I might as well be courting her, he thought to himself. But, on the other hand, he reasoned, this was a perfectly logical thing to do: They had not seen each other for five years. She was a woman; she would appreciate some flowers and wine.

1...34567...10