Patience's Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

There was little time for Langdon to search for Patience. His schoolwork, and athletics, kept him very busy. Langdon went out for, and made, the basketball team. He was also active in intramurals. The other thing that kept him busy was his affair with an older woman.

Roberta Sedgewick was slender, of medium height, with washed-out blue eyes and long straight brown hair.

She was also in her 40s. (She would never tell Langdon exactly how old she was.) She ran a craft shop in the town where Langdon lived with his foster parents, and had visited the pool where he worked from time to time. She described herself as an "ex-hippie". Toward the end of the summer, they had become friendly. Langdon had been attracted to her, but at the time had been dating Bonnie, so he had not pursued it.

He had broken up with Bonnie once he had left for school, but still came home on weekends to visit his foster parents. On one of these weekend visits, he had stopped in to see Roberta at her shop.

"Well, hello, college boy," she said from behind the counter. She came around and gave him a big hug. Roberta was wearing faded old jeans and a loose chambray shirt with a red bandanna around her neck. When she hugged him, he could tell that she was braless. She also smelled good, and he told her so.

"Oh, do you like that fragrance?" she asked coquettishly.

"Yes, I do. What's it called," he said.

"It's called, `Follow Me'," Roberta said, raising one eyebrow slightly.

Langdon laughed. "Well, it really smells good on you," he said.

They talked a while longer, about inconsequential things, just small talk. Finally Langdon said, "Well, I'll be going, I guess." He started for the door.

Roberta said quickly, "Wait, don't go yet."

Langdon turned around. "What are you doing tonight?" the older woman asked, a trifle hesitantly.

"Oh, nothing really. Probably just hang around at home or maybe go to a movie. I hadn't decided yet." In reality, he was dreading staying home with his foster parents that night, not because he didn't love them, but because he felt edgy--he needed to get out.

"Why don't you come over to my house for dinner tonight?" Roberta asked. She was trying to seem casual, but her eyes looked slightly worried. Worried that he might refuse. Worried that he might not find her attractive.

Langdon was not insensitive or stupid. Although inexperienced, he realized that Roberta was coming on to him. He took a good look at her. She had blue, soulful eyes, long brown hair, and a good figure hidden under the blue jeans and shirt. "Okay, you're on,"

he said.

Roberta smiled brightly, her relief evident. "What would you like?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know. You choose," he said. "What time shall I come over?"

"How about six-thirty?" she asked. "That will give us time to talk."

"Sounds good," he said. "See you then."

At six-thirty-five that evening, Langdon knocked on Roberta's door. She answered it wearing a white cotton sundress through which he could clearly see her panties. He could also see that she wore no bra. Her nipples were erect, and very visible through the thin fabric. He felt a surge of excitement.

"Hi, come on in," she said. She smelled good--fresh and clean, with only a trace of a floral perfume. "I hope you don't mind," she said. "I guess I should have told you that I'm a vegetarian."

"That's all right with me," he said. Langdon had brought a bottle of wine. It was white zinfadel, and it was still cold--he had just gotten it out of his refrigerator. He followed her into the kitchen.

"Do you drink wine?" he asked.

"Yes, I do, occasionally," Roberta answered.

"Well, let's try this zinfadel. I've heard it's really good."

"Oh, so are you a wine expert?" Roberta smiled to show that she was teasing him.

"No, not exactly, but I do like a nice glass every now and then. Where's your corkscrew?"

She reached into a drawer, and handed it to him.

He opened the wine, and poured them each some into the glasses she got down. It was medium-dry, crisp, and nicely chilled. "Mmmm," she said. "It's good. Do you want an appetizer or anything?"

"No, just the wine's all right for now. I'll wait for dinner. By the way, what are we having?"

"We're having my special vegetable lasagne, a tossed salad, and warm bread. How does that sound?"

"It sounds delicious," he said. "How about if I put on some music while you finish?"

"You know," she said, taking a drink of the wine, "that's a very good idea."

Langdon went into the living room, and looked through her collection of albums (not CDs, he noted), and picked out an album of soft, romantic rock by a group that had been popular in the seventies. He put it on, and as soon as the music began, Roberta came to her living room door, and said, "Now, how did you know that I've been wanting to hear that?"

"Just lucky, I guess," he said.

While the music played, he sat in the kitchen, watching her prepare dinner. The lasagne was in the oven, and it did smell good. He watched while she cut up carrots and onions and tomatoes, then tore spinach leaves into small pieces. She made a big bowl of salad, and left it in the refrigerator to chill, then got out a large loaf of Italian bread. This she put on a baking sheet and put into the oven. With a sigh, she sat down at the table across from him. "Pour me a little more, would you please?" she said, holding out her glass. Langdon poured her another glassful.

"So, how is the shop doing?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

"It's doing fine," she said. "How is school?"

"It's okay," he said. "I'm doing better than I thought I would." From that, the conversation became less tense. Langdon enjoyed talking about school. He was a good student, and he told Roberta about all his courses and instructors. He did not tell her about intending to find Patience.

Something beeped in the kitchen, and Roberta got up. "That means everything's ready," she said.

Langdon helped her set the table, and they sat down to eat. He was hungry; he hadn't eaten since before noon. As he ate, he complimented Roberta on her cooking. The bread, salad and lasagne were delicious, and the wine, which they drank glass after glass of, complemented the meal perfectly.

When they were done, they retired to the living room, where Langdon played several albums of old hits from the sixties and seventies. They were both tipsy by then, and Roberta was leaning heavily on him. She even had her hand on his thigh. Absently, she stroked him. He felt himself getting hard.

"This is so nice," Roberta said wistfully. "Are you having a good time, Langdon?"

He looked down into her bleary, slightly sad eyes and said, "Yes, I'm having a very good time." Then, he kissed her. Roberta responded immediately, as if she had been waiting for this moment all evening long. She made her lips very soft and yet firm, and drew his tongue right into her mouth.

The kiss went on and on, until Roberta broke for air. "Wow," she said, "you're really a good kisser, Langdon."

"Thank you," he said. They both drank more wine. By this time, the music had stopped. Langdon made to get up, but Roberta pulled him back down. They kissed again.

Langdon let his lips play along the curve of her neck. It was a very nice neck. The skin was smooth and clear and smelled fresh. Roberta sighed deeply, and reached into Langdon's shirt. She rubbed his chest and gently squeezed his nipples, something which Langdon felt in his hardening cock. "Wait a minute," Roberta said. She stood up, slightly unsteadily, and with one motion, pulled the sundress off over her head.

Roberta Sedgewick may have been in her forties, but she had not let herself go. She still had a very nice body. Her legs were slender and brown, and her breasts were medium-sized and firm, with large brown nipples. She put out her hand. Langdon took it. She pulled him to his feet, and led him down the hall to the bedroom, turning out lights as she went.

She still had her white cotton panties on, and she kept them on, as she undressed him. Langdon had the impression that she would have hurried, if the wine hadn't slowed her down. Roberta carefully unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. Then, trembling slightly, she knelt before him and began undoing his pants.

"My god," she said, "in all my life, I've never knelt before a man. But here I am, kneeling before you, Langdon. I've needed a man for a long time."

Langdon, in addition to not being insensitive or stupid, was also wise beyond his years. He could see the want in her eyes, the vulnerability, the conflict of emotions she was battling with. As an ex-hippie and presumably a feminist, taking a submissive position with respect to a man was against all of Roberta's training. Yet, here she was, with trembling fingers undoing his pants, unfastening his belt, pulling down his trousers, and then throwing her arms around his waist, while she nuzzled his hard, erect cock through his underwear. "Ohhhh," she moaned softly, kissing his penis through the material.

Langdon gently cradled her head, wrapping his fingers in her hair. She mewed contentedly, making no other motions. "Pull my underwear down," he whispered to her.

He thought for a moment that he felt hot tears on her cheeks as she rubbed against him. Then he felt her slender fingers hook into the waistband, and slowly pull down his briefs.

His fiercely erect cock sprang out at Roberta. She stared at if for a long moment, drinking in the sight and smell. She had wanted a cock for such a long time! And Langdon had such a nice, large one! Reverently, she took it in her hand, and touched it gently to each eye. Then she worshipfully kissed it right on the tip. "It's so beautiful," she said

"Put it in your mouth," Langdon said gently, yet firmly. He had sensed that she needed to be told what to do. Obediently, Roberta opened her mouth, and took his cock in as far as she could. Her mouth was like a warm, wet, vacuum. Her tongue roamed all around his shaft, then to the head. Langdon grunted in pleasure, and pushed gently on the back of her head. She took in more, almost completely swallowing his dick.

For several long minutes, the only sounds in the room were the subdued gurgling of Roberta's fellatio, and Langdon's contented grunts of pleasure. He let her go on until he was about to come, then lifted her up, kissed her, and carried her trembling body to the bed. He pulled her white panties down, and she eagerly assisted him by raising her fanny off the bed. He got up on one elbow beside her, and stroked her entire body from head to toe while Roberta stretched like a cat being caressed.

When he put his hand between her legs to touch her there, she opened herself wide. "Ohhhh," she moaned as Langdon gently explored the pink and dewy folds of her womanly cunt. He gently stroked her clitoris and she arched her body upward, toward his hand, toward the feeling.

Langdon got up and knelt beside her, his cock right beside her face. He leaned over her slightly, so that his dripping maleness brushed her cheek. Gently, he rubbed the tip against her lips, spreading his glistening pre-come like lipstick. "Suck," he said quietly, and Roberta opened her mouth and took him inside avidly. Once again, the warm wetness of her mouth enveloped him, and he felt his semen start to churn. He resumed stroking her pussy, and she moaned with her mouth full of dick, opening her legs wider. Langdon inserted one, then two fingers into her gripping cunt, and began finger-fucking her. Roberta met every thrust, never taking her mouth off his cock, or losing the suction.

Reluctantly, Langdon disengaged himself from her and got between her legs. He threw her thighs over his shoulders, and began kissing the open lips of her pussy through her thick patch of pubic hair. Roberta reached down and opened her lips for him, and Langdon was overcome by the sight and scent of her pussy. He dived in, licking and sucking ardently, running his tongue up and down her sweet chasm, tickling her clit, and rimming her asshole thoroughly.

Roberta brought her legs back and gasped, "Oh, stick your finger in my butthole, baby!" Langdon moistened a finger in her flowing twat, and slowly inserted it into her tight asshole. He gently pumped in and out, while at the same time licking her pussy. "Now, do my clit!" she pleaded, and Langdon took her clitoris into his mouth and sucked gently, then nipped it slightly with his teeth.

"Unghhhhhhh!!! Aghhhhhh!!" Roberta screamed as her climax hit her. The pleasure came in crashing waves as Langdon gently sucked and licked her into oblivion. Orgasm after orgasm surged through her until, gently letting her down, Langdon eased the pressure on her clit, and instead began sweetly kissing her swollen outer pussy lips. Roberta lay quietly, trembling with rapture. She felt him shift in the bed, opened her eyes, and saw him, still kneeling between her legs, with the biggest, hardest cock she had ever seen. And he was going to put it in her.

She held out her arms to him, and Langdon, after first positioning the huge flared glans of his dick at the slick entrance to her welcoming pussy, lowered herself onto her and into her. She grunted a little, in mixed pain and pleasure, as his enormous cock slid up into her nethermost regions. "Oh god, Langdon honey, you are huge!" she gasped.

"Does it feel good, all the way in like that?" he asked.

"Oh yes, darling, so good I can hardly stand it."

Their lips came together in a wet, passionate kiss, as Langdon gave several shifting prods in the deep recesses of her pussy. All Roberta could do was moan in pleasure against the pressure of his mouth. He was so strong! His hips were lean and muscular, and he began pumping in and out in a rhythm that could not be denied. Roberta found herself straining to meet every thrust, urging him deeper into her sex-starved body.

There are "moaners" and there are "screamers", and Roberta was a "moaner". With every deep inward thrust of Langdon's pile-driving dick, she gave a deep moan, until she was moaning continuously with the pleasure of his hot cock. Her pussy flowed copiously with lubricant, making her hole soft, warm and almost frictionless. Langdon varied his strokes some, plunging deep, then shallow, then grinding his pubis against hers. It all felt good to Roberta, who before long was in the throes of another climax.

"Oh yes, Langdon, give it to me! Yes! Harder! That's it, don't stop! Deeper! Oh god, I'm gonna come again! Oh! Oh! Oh! Unghhhh!!" She screamed out her orgasm, threw her arms and legs around her young lover, and crushed her mouth to his.

When Langdon could see that she'd had enough, he gently disengaged himself from her. He had not come yet, so he was still hard. Roberta cuddled up to him, grasped his cock gently and said, "That was some good lovin', young man. Probably the best I've ever had. Hey, didn't you come, darling?"

"No, not yet," he answered.

"Well, why not?"

"I don't know, sometimes I just save it."

"Do you mind if I help you out?"

"No, not at all," he said.

Roberta moved down to his waist, and laid her head on his belly. His cock was still rock-hard and obviously aching for release. It smelled like sex, like her pussy. She kissed it lightly on the head, moaning slightly with the sexiness of it. Langdon grunted a little, and, without realizing it, thrust towards her mouth a little.

Roberta laved his cock with a flat, warm, wet tongue, covering it from the root to the tip. She nibbled a little in his pubic hair, and gently took one of his balls into her mouth, sucking it. Langdon grunted in pleasure and whispered, "Oh yes, suck that cock! Suck the whole fucking thing!"

His naughty talk turned her on even more. With a little cry, Roberta opened her mouth wide and took as much of his dick as she could. It was warm and alive, and she could already taste the pre-come leaking from it. She was going to love sucking him and swallowing his semen!

Roberta took a deep breath, and deep-throated Langdon. As his cock gently nudged the back of her throat, she marveled that she could still do it. It's all in the breathing, she said to herself. Grasping the shaft of his dick, she began bobbing up and down slowly, while jerking him. Langdon began an involuntary thrusting motion, and tried to push her head even farther down on his cock. She did her best to accomodate him, but managed to control the depth. She desperately wanted to please this young man.

"Oh baby, I'm going to come very soon. Are you ready for my hot come?" he groaned.

"Mmmmm hmmmm," she murmured, her mouth full of delicious dick. She made her mouth very wet and sucky, determined that he should come harder than he'd ever in his young life.

"Oh baby, oh Roberta, here comes my hot come! Right in your mouth! Oh, unghhh, unghhh!!"

Roberta felt him suddenly become harder, and then he was pulsing as bolt after bolt of thick, hot sperm burst from the end of his cock and into her hungry mouth. The heavy dollops of man-cream washed against her tonsils and then sluiced down her throat as Roberta sucked gently and swallowed as fast as she could. Langdon was crying out in ecstasy, overcome by the intense pleasure he felt as his balls emptied their copious load into his lover's mouth. Roberta sucked him until there was no more left, then licked his now-sensitive cock clean with an appreciative tongue. Langdon groaned in pleasure and release, his cock beginning to soften slightly.

Roberta crawled back up beside him, cuddled up and asked, "How was that, dear?"

"That," Langdon said between gasps, "was fantastic."

They kissed, and although Langdon could taste his sperm on her lips, he didn't mind. He wanted to pay her the compliment. She had certainly earned it.

They rested for a little while, then Langdon called his foster parents. He told them he was going to spend the night at a friend's house.

Langdon and Roberta went back to bed. They made love at least three more times that night, stopping only when Langdon was totally drained, and the sky was lightening in the east. Both of them finally fell into an exhausted slumber.

When Langdon awoke at about ten the next morning, Roberta was still curled up beside him in the bed. Her butt was situated in the inward curve of his belly. His cock was hard again. He gently reached down to find her pussy as wet as the night before, so, without trying to awaken her, he slipped his cock back into her cunt. She stirred a little, then pushed her ass back at him, taking more of him inside. The feeling of her wet pussy engulfing him was delicious, and it took only a few strokes before he once again emptied his come into her. He fell asleep again, with his softening cock inside her, cool and quiet.

Only a few people noticed that Roberta was late opening the shop that morning.

Chapter Five

While Langdon's quest for Patience was momentarily sidetracked by his affair with Roberta, Patience's sexual education was also progressing, though in a decidedly different direction.

Patience had gently broken it off with Richard Bryant. Although the older man had been attractive and a good lover, she didn't want to be tied down to one lover this early in her life. Patience felt the need to branch out somewhat. That adventurousness could also include female partners, as she realized one winter afternoon.

It was early in her second semester at school. Her relationship with Richard was reaching a critical point, and Patience was looking at other people. One of those other people was her former physical education instructor, Beth Joyner.

Beth Joyner was in her late 20s, slightly mannish, with a boyish hair cut, blue eyes and a nice smile. Patience couldn't tell exactly what her body looked like, because Beth always wore sweatshirts or loose-fitting jerseys. However, she did have hard, muscular legs. She and Patience had developed a friendship during school, mainly because Patience participated in intramural sports. Patience carefully nurtured the friendship, knowing somehow that her relationship with Richard wouldn't be a long one.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers