Patrick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rushed home to get ready; she only had to figure out how to get him to the office.

*******

The test was over and Kevyn was a wreck. She had no idea of how she did. Partway through the test she began to panic and started to second guess herself which led to her changing several answers which she had been initially sure were correct. The thought that she had to pass only increased her anxiety. Finally, unable to think she laid her pencil down and closed her eyes.

Patrick knew that she was in trouble as soon as she put the pencil down but there was nothing that he could do to help her. He watched as she picked the pencil up and began to finish the test, she was going to have a long week of anxiety waiting for the results of the test.

"Listen up." Patrick said. "If anyone wants to wait while I grade the test feel free. As with the quizzes you can keep them to use as a study guide for the mid-terms and finals."

His hope was that his announcement would decrease some of Kevyn's anxiety but it seemed to have done the opposite.

"Why are you so stressed?" Patrick muttered as he looked at her.

He was momentarily distracted by a soft beep on his laptop.

"Patrick,

Could we meet in your office after your class? I want to run something by you about our teaching plans. I'm on the road and my cell phone is broken, I'll see you in an hour.

Robertson"

Patrick looked at the message but didn't think too much of it. Robertson was always looking for newer and better material. He had nothing going on after class anyway other than to call Eustace and Ethan.

******

Kevyn waited until last to have her test graded, her heart pounded as Patrick read over her answers and made what seemed like way too many red marks on her paper. When he was finished he leaned back in his chair, she had passed with a "C" but just barely. He could see where she had changed a number of right answers to wrong ones and by his calculations if she hadn't changed any of her answers, she would have gotten a "B".

"You passed but barely." Patrick said noting her sigh of relief. "Why did you change so many of your answers? Most of them were right."

"I guess I did what you said not to do, I second guessed myself."

"I looked at your high school transcripts and yes I look at everyone's." Patrick said. "You graduated with a 3.9 that's impressive but how did you do that if you were this nervous?"

"I wasn't always this nervous and I was a lot younger then."

"So this is just a case of the back to school nerves?" Patrick asked.

"Yes."

"Is there anything that I can do to help with that?" Patrick asked as his mind went to the all of the things that he could do to help her relax.

Kevyn blushed, her face hot. "No thanks, I've gotta get going..."

"I understand, we can't have spunky peeing on the floor now can we?" Patrick teased.

"Oh, about that, I'm sorry that I lied."

"No worries. Now go home and relax for the rest of the night. Tomorrow is another day."

******

Melissa sat in Patrick's office looking around. It hadn't taken much to bribe the security guard to let her in. A quick peek at her outfit and a crisp 100.00 bill and she was in. She was surprised at how tastefully the office was decorated with its dark wood and heavy shutters that covered the windows. She looked at her watch, by her estimation she had another fifteen minutes or so before Patrick showed up. Another fifteen minutes to change her mind and do as her mother suggested- forget about Patrick Sinclaire but then, she would always wonder if she would have been able to catch him and if he would've been the last man that she would have fucked for money. If she could pull this off, she could leave her mother behind and become... respectable.

Ten minutes.

Melissa was nervous, she paced the office dressed only in her barely there negligee that showed off her breasts since that's what really seemed to get his attention.

Five minutes.

"I'm doing this." she said under her breath, what's the absolute worst that could happen? She thought. "He'll call security and kick me out." she answered herself.

******

Patrick packed up his things and headed toward his office fully expecting Robertson to be there. They had the keys to each others office in case one had something that the other didn't. Patrick whistled as he went to his office, touching Kevyn had gone a long way to grounding him and he felt good in spite of what happened with Melissa before class started. He wasn't fooling himself; he still had to figure out what it was about Melissa that triggered the anger so that he could deal with it. He reached into his pocket for the office key and stopped. Someone was in his office and it wasn't Robertson, he smelled like old corn chips.

*****

Melissa lay draped over Patrick's desk with her open legs facing toward the door. This was it; this was her ticket away from her mother Melissa thought as the door opened.

******

Patrick set his briefcase just inside the door and then reached to switch on the light.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he screamed when he saw Melissa draped across his desk.

Melissa didn't speak but slid the strap of her negligee over her shoulder until a breast was in full view.

"Get out of here now before I hurt you!" Patrick whispered.

Melissa lowered the other strap missing the flash of Patrick's eyes warning her that she was in big trouble.

"GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!" Patrick screamed as the red haze colored his vision.

""ETHAN! MARTIN! ANYBODY!" he called out telepathically.

"Patrick?" Ethan answered, "Where are you?"

"Office, help me! Hurry!"

Martin answered next.

"Patrick? What's happening?"

"Help me!" he begged even as he began to approach Melissa.

"You want to play little one?" he growled as he reached for her.

12