All Comments on 'Patrick Ch. 13'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You are so wrong for that, but I loved the pace of the chapter! :) Thanks, cannot wait to read what's next!

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
One spectacular chapter

i wonder who got hit and who was doing the shooting whom ever it was I can not wait until Patrick gets his hands on Clay excellent chapter looking forward to next one

farrahkellifarrahkelliabout 12 years ago
you!!!

Those darned cliff hangers!!! love it. Glad they mated, Clay should die a painful death by Patricks hand with Keyvn giving a pimp slap before he takes is last breath..lol just a thought..Keep the chapters coming girl..You are one of the Best on Lit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Patrick

Please do not let us wait long for the next episode. I'm so glad that the mated. I love to read all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAMN DAMN DAMN

Cliff handers!! Excellent chapter as usual. I think it maybe Louise that got hit. Hopefully it's Gene. Can't wait for next chapter.take your time and hurry up,thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

what in the world did clay do to kevyn in the past?? its killin gme.. just tell us

Annie133Annie133about 12 years ago
Patrick

After so much heartache and sadness, they mated. I just love these romantic vampire stories. Wish they existed in the real world. Kalamazoo, please keep on writing! It's going to be sheer agony waiting for the next episode! I hope Kevin and Patrick are safe.

Nala6Nala6about 12 years ago
#%^%^&* I Hate Cliff Hangers

Argggg now I have to wait for the next chapter to find out what happened not fair! But besides your excellent story telling how would one keep their readers on pins and needles exellent as always. You should consider publishing your stories I would buy them to keep and read again; without those pesky cliff hangers.

Cheers

BlanckaertBlanckaertabout 12 years ago

Geez.. you know ALL of us are just wanting to kill you for your cliff hangers... But also was await on the edge of our screens for an update....

You writing is great, please dont keep us waiting too long.... but dont kick out the update too soon !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Agghhh

Woman your killing me with these cliff hangers! I come on here everyday like a damned addict lol. Please dont keep me waiting too long! Clay is stupid, sheer stupidity that will cost him his life. I love your stories Kala!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
WoW!!!

You leave me hanging like that!!!! please fix this problem on the next chapter. I know Patrick cant died and I also know that Kevyn will make it better. I know will Patrick is going to get Clay back too..

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

I am soooo happy you wroite this story. Now it's time for Caly to be taken ut, if he hasn't been shot already. I can't wait to read more. You're awesome.

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Oh you are so cruel to leave us hanging with that cliffhanger. Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you and your cliffhangers lol , this was a very good chapter and i can't wait to know the details on what happened on the date that clay took kevyn on years ago. I still can't believe that gene was willing to put his own sister in danger over his own selfish reasons if he wanted to take control he should've been man enough to step up instead of sitting down and blaming kevyn

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Seriously now I still have to stalk your words

Kalamazoo you are awful...lol... The shot and cry??? You know we hate and love cliffhangers. And here it is you giving us a wonderful suspenseful story that we hang onto. OMG I hope if anyone was shot it was Clay or Gene but not Patrick, Kevyn or her sister Lou. I can't wait til the next ch. Until then I'm stalking your words as always. I love ya and thank you for all of your stories.

blksxystangblksxystangabout 12 years ago
Seriously

Kal, when did you stop loving us? Yes. you gave an extra page but you left us hanging at the wrong point.

Please give us an update soon....

Please let Patrick have saved him and Kevyn.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Cruel to be kind

Love this update - please please please update!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
mean mean mean

that was just mean to stop right there, lol i hope Puff had the sense god gave a nat to shoot Clay and not Kevyn or Patrick

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Oooooooooooooooh My Lord!!!!!!!

Girlfriend........ the only thing that is keeping me from calling you out on this cliffhanger is a goblet of cabernet and Teddy Pendergass singing "Love TKO". My goodness you do keep us holding our breath!!!!!

Looking forward to the next chapter as I now listen to Teddy singing "Do me". Please do us and soon..............hahahaha... the next chapter has a bottle of wine attached to it. Bring it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DITTO!!!

On all the previous post! I am having a fit! i love and cant stand you all at the same time! Keep up the good work! If any books need to be published it is yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Queen of the Cliffhangers...

... strikes again.

And I have a feeling what happened will not be good.

Since Clay is so superstitious, he needs to see a very angry vampire (teeth and red eyes) just before he dies. He'll die believing that the devil himself came to escort him to hell. lol

BTW, this was a great chapter. I'm glad that Kevyn and Patrick finally mated. Patrick has been beyond sweet, patient, and very supportive. Clay and Gene are idiots. Both need a good beatdown. I think that Kevyn and Patrick should invite poor Louise to California when they are returning. That family!! I'll bet they'd harass her into an early grave with their pettiness.

Don't keep us waiting too long, Kal.

~Bluegardenia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh no! You didn't just do that! leaving me hanging until ...

... who knows when. As usual, your themes and plot development are awesome. You writing style is a pleasure to read with excellent grammar, vocabulary, attention to person and tense. Of course there is the occasional faux pas and given the choice between waiting longer for the next installment or perfect editing, it is no contest! Please, please let us read the next chapter very soon!

JR

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 12 years ago
!!!

Oh My goodness.. that was amazing. I cant get enough. Cant wait for the next chapter. I hope Louise wasn't the one that was shot..

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
Aww...

That's one hell of a cliffhanger. I hope that Louise and Kevyn are ok and that Clay or Gene got shot because they really deserve it, especially Clay, because of what he did. This story has me in so much suspense!!! Great job on the update!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn!!

How could end right there? Who got shot, was it Kevyn, or Louise? I really want Gene and Clay to die. Was Patrick shot? These cliffhangers are killing me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
so good!

As usual...

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Good grief

I am so sick of cliff-hangers!

bredrebredreabout 12 years ago
I agree

i dislike cliffhanger but i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Since this was a clifhanger than I demand a new update asap. Just playing loved the chapter can't wait for the next update.

Cyimda1Cyimda1about 12 years ago

Has to be Clay! Puff decided to shoot Clay because he didn't want to hide the rest of his life. Besides, superstitious Clay specifically made the hit for the day AFTER the funeral, not just after the repast. Right??? Please????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
REALLY?!?

Did you REALLY leave us at THAT point?!? REALLY?!? Goodness, Kal!! I mean, GOODNESS!!!

Patrick & Kevyn finally mate. Patrick 'bout near KILLED Clay for wrapping his arms around Kevyn when she at a weak point. Then someone really does get shot. I really doubt it was Kevyn or Patrick because of his vampire abilities. Also, he wouldn't have given a deep cry of pain. A moan, yes...not a cry. Kevyn was shielded by his by his body, so I doubt it was her, too. Whoever it is, it's gon' be some DEEP consequences for EVERYONE who has brought harm in Kevyn's way.

Amazing writing, just wish we wouldn't have to wait for an update another 10 days...

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 12 years ago

I really dislike where you left us hanging but it will keep me coming back for more. I am also glad that this story and the story of the twins coincide with the other. Whats next, I wonder.

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago
WTH?!

Oh no you didn't stop right there?! I am not happy!

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 12 years ago
Oh Boy

Talking about drama and just like everyone else I'm wondering who got shot and if it was Clay well then serves him right he should've listen to the warning he felt telling him not to go to the repast but oh well as long as Patrick and Kevyn are ok it doesn't really matter to me I just can't wait to see what happened and so looking forward to that update will be checking back often like I do with this story and Vanessa and Veronica's story as well thanks for the update!

Cyimda1Cyimda1about 12 years ago
Wait......

Gene left before anyone else. Maybe he shot Clay?! Or....maybe he shot Puff who was trying to shoot Kevyn??! Dang it. Your stories are like crack. I refresh my mobile several times a day to see if you have a new chapter up!!!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Love Patrick.............

I know the drama centers around "who shot J.R."....being facetious, but seriously; Patrick is a gem. You have depicted a lovingly sensitive man and he is with a sistah.

In the world, I wonder if people wonder for a minute that we might honestly want someone like that. My answer is a resounding YES!!!! Hell to the Yes!!!!!!..... My other question is where on this hellish planet is my Patrick????

This is my second read through of this chapter because of the way you pictured his loving her the way you did. Somehow this is doing a bit of a restoration in my thinking.

Hard these days to even think a man could care like that. Fantasy is lovely.

Thanks for sharing your creative vision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
K, you're killing me!

Happily addicted to this! The next chap couldn't come soon enough! Superb as always

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Damn Kal, you sure know how to write a cliffhanger- please, please,please give us some more asap!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Addicted

I am so incredibly addicted to this story. This story could have had no sex in it and I still would have been hanging on every single word. I have read this story 4 times...today! PLEASE update soon!

Squirt65Squirt65about 12 years ago
Damn Cliffhangers!!!

You did it again.... These cliffhangers are Driving Me Crazy.... Please, Please post the next chapter soon....

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Nice Cliffhanger

Well done, and looking forward to the next chapter.

Thank you,

M1

coco96coco96about 12 years ago
Can't wait

Loved this story!!

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
OMG!!!!

you got me all twisted up in this story. I cant wait to see what happens next. Great Suspense.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
stop the madness

You're literally mind raping me right now with the twists and turns of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Patrick Ch. 12 Previous Part
Patrick Series Info