All Comments on 'Patrick's Personal Card'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

Loved it. Would like a 2nd chapter to see how the relationship progresses

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years ago
Wonderful job at tugging every heartstring possible

Excellent cast of characters. Fantastic backstory and build up. Love, romance, ESP, and drama all rolled into one. Even without actual sex, you can feel the heat between them and the desire of two men who know they have finally found what they never thought they would. Definitely a five star winner!

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
Lovely! 5*****

I loved how sweet and tender this was. Not everything has to have sex to make it good. It was wonderful in details. It was cute that he could see into other people's desires and hope but he could not see Peter's attraction to him. I too would love to see another chapter to explore their future and Peter's son recovery. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

I like so much the way you write, and I'd be happy to read more about Peter, Patrick, and Michael. With sex, or without, as you prefer.

jeansguyjeansguyover 10 years ago
Outstanding!

I really enjoy gay romance and this is one of the best I've ever read. I hope you plan at least one more chapter. This story is proof there can be wonderful gay stories with the characters humping like rabbits through out the story.

PuppilullPuppilullover 10 years ago
So sweet and romantic!

Just a perfect story for Valentine's day! As a Swede I first didn't notice that sentence in Danish. I just kept on reading and my brain went "What..?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Admiration For You (:

This was incredible. I always love stories that are really planned and with great plot and that is evident in this story. I would like to see another chapter, since I'm not very imaginative, but it's obviously all up to you. But- Perfect Story. (: <3

katofpreykatofpreyover 10 years ago
Just

beautiful! All I could think was 'more of that' thank you

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

Loved the weaving of the tale...at the end I was holding my breath...and as the cliche goes "waiting to exhale!"

blastwizardblastwizardover 10 years ago
This is BEAUTIFUL!!!

My romantic heart is smiling. That vision indicates that sadness might be in their future, but they are together. Maybe that signifies the "in sickness & in health". I am sad about Michael, but his illness made your story very real for me. I would love another chapter, but if this is it, know that my imagination has already plotted their future. Thank you for making me smile. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It

But you know I loved it! Such a sweet story, with a lot of room for expansion if you want to go there. Fantastic:)

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I loved this

Very sweet story. I hope they end up happy. Flawless English. I love it.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 10 years ago
Great, Contest-Worthy Read

An intriguing, fresh, and creative use of a contest theme. Very well written (everything written servicing the plotline and setting the mood and characters), and it manages to brush several categories. A winner approach for Valentine's Day, I think. You could have pushed the sentimentality this contest highlights if there was some hint that Patrick would be using his wealth to help Michael in ways that otherwise wouldn't have happened (and you could have gone further in GM eroticism for some of us), but you chose the best approaches and degrees of "opening the stops" for the contest, I think.

podgapodgaabout 10 years ago

Patrick obviously has ESP (at least about people's wishes, if not their actual future), but where Peter is concerned he thinks the images are his own wishful thinking. I think that's where I really connected to this story, because I find it so true that our own filters and wishes and self-doubts ultimately block the signals others are sending us. Luckily, Peter finally left no room for misinterpretation!

A nice, and very different, Valentine's story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Casey 1988

A sad but wonderful story on these two guys. Patrick is a person I connect with. He is shy like me and has a hard time making friends and that he lost his parents as I lost My grandmother on my dads side to cancer; I was age 18 at the time. I only remember meting my grandmother once as I was too young for the others at 2. I like how Patrick opened his house to people he doesn't know very well; I guess it helps he has a crush on Peter.

You wrote with very good English and it is not your first language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love this story, it's sooo sweet!

I just finished reading this story and I cant stop telling myself how much I loved it! Super sweet and very interesting to read! Great work, simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow amazing story

As a director, I would love to have the oppertuntity to direct this as a play, as it shows the tale of a true love story. Please email me at jcoope10@gmail.com to discus the oppertunity for me to use this amazing story.

Thanks,

Speak to you soon.

canndcanndalmost 10 years ago

Definitely a great story. Very sweet. Too bad it wasn't put out for V-Day. I see it continues which I am glad for. I would say that the one thing I would have recommended is to clarify how he gets the ideas for what people want. It wasn't until very far into it that you mentioned a vision when Patrick touched him. Is that how he always got the info? Or was it more just from the interviews and the vision was special to this man? Aside from that, great start. I do hope there is some hope for the child to get better.

mikeyb85mikeyb85over 9 years ago
more!!!!!!!!I

I absolutely love this series, more please and soon, you are a very talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Tim, Tim, Tim! Amazing, what more can your beta reader say?

sm1982sm1982about 6 years ago
Beautiful..

Peter sounds so sweet and full of love to share with another..happy it will be with Peter + Michael!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous