All Comments on 'Patriotic Duty'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done! Always a fan of your work

Great story and a well-expanded one over the much shorter original story line, which you give credit to. The version I recall of that original was called Undercover Angel by Wild Child 1969 but I have no idea if that was the original author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Ignore these cunts who can do little other than mouth off about something they'll never understand. This was a stunning story, very well written and highly erotic. I love the hot white wife with huge tits that's so easily persuaded to become a slut for big black cock, ultimately to be black bred (probably many times during her life). The tiny dicked husband never stood a chance at satisfying a wife like that with such a greedy, hot cunt with it's ravenous need for big black cock - so glad she went black. 10 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loving kind

The love making are hot and really keeping the juice running. But why, why the need to humiliate? Is it something to do with ego of a black man. Why is not possible for a white woman enjoying the black cock or the blackman enjoying the white pussy without making the woman as bitch. Is the blackman mind is so shallow? or is it because the white woman have such a stronghold on the blackman, that they have to devalue her.

I noticed this is the direction taken by writers who write about interracial love. It is a pity.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wwild

how hot would it be if this could really happen and get to enjoy all that black cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fan For Life

Great job as always. Been reading your works for years on another site and have enjoyed all your stories.. Many of them I have read more than once. Thanks for your contributions, continue to ignore the jealous detractors and please continue writing.

DcupDaddyDcupDaddyabout 13 years ago
Wow!

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read!! I would love to see more with Chrissy Simmons in them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story

I enjoy stories where a big titted young wife is exposed completely nude to men and they can play with the tits and fuck her. This was just the case in this very well written story. I hope to read more stories of nude Mrs Simmons in front of eager males. Thanks!

DocCISDocCISabout 13 years ago
Well done!

Very well written and awesome twist to the story! It would have had me even if they truly were FBI...but the twists at the end clinched it!

Good job as always!

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 12 years ago
storm brings another 5 star champ

outstanding ... you really are one of the top 3 or 5 writers on this site ... a great story and love the twist ... but really love a busty housewife 'maneuvered' into such a dangerous sexual situation ... outstanding ...

i do hope you find more inspiration to add to your fine collection :) can't thank you enough for the hours of enjoyment :)

deolunddeolundover 12 years ago
Marvellous

Stormbringer you have written a fucking patriotic story. You are best in writting fucking interracial stories specially black on white pussies.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DUMB BLONDES HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT OTHERS

and to be scammed every which way and loose. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

I've been enjoying your stories here for many years and they're the best of this style in my view.

Always guaranteed to make me cum - thank you and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spellbound

Simply wonderful from beginning to the end.

EdwardWalterEdwardWalteralmost 5 years ago
Love the Twist and Turns...

Love the Twist and Turns that ensured that I came/cum back for more. Perfect story for an overnight stay in hotel. Every white wife should be treated to a bbc every week.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

How I would LUV to be a Slut For Big Black Cock Porn Star! ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Then after the movie premier they all headed to Sam's place, 15 minutes later a package arrived, on the package was written First Place Award "For disgusting acts of debauchery, and ruining a good innocent man's life" after reading it they all looked questionable at each other............. As the firetruck put out the last of the remains the arson unit talking "any survivor's? " the detective said "nope" "what a tragedy " stated the arson investigator, the detective having gone through the list of occupants turned and said "nah, it was no great loss!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...