All Comments on 'Patti, The Jack-Off Queen'

by jack jackson

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
chnathchnathover 19 years ago
lovely treat

wow its hot and sexy story mm loved it as it progressed omg, it made my day lol, love to chat with u chnath yahoo id

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot story

I loved it! Very well written, with great dialogue and description.

She's quite a character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Salt???

Guy needs more salt in his diet... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Love It!

I wish my wife had a girlfriend like Patti's girlfriend Laney in the story.

My wife also has difficulty getting adequate sensation from my penis, and she mostly jerks me off.

If my wife got a job providing a service like Patti, I would encourage her to offer the full-service option, and to always make sure the customer comes first!

Instead of rubbing her tired feet when she comes home from work, as I do now, how much more fun it would be to soothe her sore pussy with my tongue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This could be me and my wife (almost)

My wife loves to jack me off. She prefers it to sex, and me, likewise.

But we haven't experimented with anyone else, though it makes a great fantasy. I always cream hard when she teases about what if she were stroking off another guy!

Please continue the story.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice story

well written, the story as a whole kept my intrest wondering where it was going.......... you warned us but the ending was gross... poor guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
He was ok with it??????

Jack - you lied (Intro)- and the loving wife lied by your words - take a look at your so called erotic words.

Your not quite the Wussie Husband Author of the Year but your getting close - bad experiance? or cheap thrills?

It's OK - Just admit it and go on - some people like it - oh and close out any comments if you don't want them.

Pity is it appears you can do better?

jack jacksonjack jacksonover 19 years agoAuthor
to anonymous

Sorry to reply here, anonymous, but you didn't leave an address. After your comment, I've reread my intro and can't see where I 'lied'. In fact, I specifically warn readers about the wife fucking around and the husband not doing anything about it. If it's not your kind of story, don't read it. Different strokes for different folks, as they say. (That saying applies especially well in this context.)Please remember it's FICTION. thanks. Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Lies 2

The intro words "and a husband who's ok with that"

Wussie husband's words:

1) "Why don't you tell Bill your just not interested" (blowjobs)

2) "I hope you will stop there" (pussy feeling during blowjobs)

Loving Wife's words:

1)"I'm sorry I hadn't got around to telling you but I didn't want you to feel upset (now non-consentual fucking service) But to make him feel better - Loving Wife says "I do love the fucking" (THEIRS) (just took a bigger cock than yours)

Then the wussie husband author has the loving husband get all excited about eating the loving wifes cum loaded pussy clean of the stringy jizz dripping from her stretched out raw pussy - god your good - next her cum dripping shithole?

Look if you'r proud of it - go for it

But don't try to justify it then contrive and convelute and justify wussieness - its uncomfortable to do "and to read" except for those bent that way and perhaps some women.

Again you can do better - I think - Can't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Almost missed this one!

Hey, I hadn't visited in a few days and almost missed this one on the new stories list. Good story!

Can't believe some of these comments--jokers who think it's 'real' on something. Let's see waht other trouble patty can get herself into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A great story

This story depicts a the proper relationship between a man and his wife. Her satisfaction is of paramount importance and if he is not capable of satisfying her, she should get her satisfaction elsewhere. He should wait patiently at home, ready to enhance her satisfaction as best he can when she finally comes home to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good story

This is a nice and horney one. I love dominant women who know what they like, and wimpy husbands, too. Getting jerked off is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Eating wet pussy

Exciting, I've always imagined eating another man's cum out of my wife's delicious cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more please!

Hot story. she's quite the expert, leading her husband along the cuckoldry path. wish I could get my wife to fill her pussy and let me eat it. I liked your others too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where?

I need to visit a place like this so I can get jerked off real good, especially for $40. Anyone recommend a place around the Northwest US?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
nice massage parlor

This was pretty hot and funny, too. Like the previous poster, I wish I could find a place like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great horny story

took a while to get to his eating out her creampies--my favorite fetish--but it was worth it. good job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT!!!!!! soaked my panties

I LOVED how he ate her out her creamy pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
juicy

I often fantasize about being a woman like Patti. This was well written and moist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot and horny creampies

this one really got me hot. I love the wimpy creampie-eating husband stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A good thing

Bill put the heat on so Patti wouldn't be cold while she worked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good jerk off story which I think we all saw

what was cumming so to speak. I mean we knew one step would go to another etc. But what man would tell his wife it's OK to jerk off and then blow other men in a place like she was working. In fact what husband is that sick to say it's OK for her to work there in the first place. Come man make it at least a little more real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
another hot one

great story. Had me jerking off throughout. Very messy. How can I meet Patti?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Her Idea

My girlfriend and current wife came over one morning when we were dating and we made love. I realized her sweet pussy was soaking wet and she told me she had sex before she came to me with 3 different men. God her cunt was so juicy and she tasted wonderful - I LOVE to eat her!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Piece of shit Jack

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow this way you can both go to treatment at the same time

almost pathetically sick, no it is pathetically sick!

Belonged in some other venue, not loving wives, maybe gay or fetish.

MichaelPetersonMichaelPetersonalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

I loved the unfolding of the story even if it became apparent where it was going. The narrator's growing realizations and his inability to resist are an erotic blend. I really enjoyed the story - and other pieces by this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot story!

I loved it, Patti is so sexual and exciting. It's great when the wimpy husband realizes his role and is ok with it and eats out her sloppy puss, very HOT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just wish and dream my wife was like that. Beautiful !!!!

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Jack has no business being married to a woman

Let's review: Jack would rather get a hand job than have intercourse with his wife and he only feels up to completing that limited sexual activity once a week.

WTF?

Jack is either gay or asexual. If he loves his wife he will divorce and give her the freedom to choose a more typical heterosexual male as her spouse.

I suggest Jack get a cat and a Fleshlight.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

There are some damn sick people reading these crappy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the progression of Patti's character. She becomes less timid, more bold and even aggressive in the pursuit of her needs. She correctly assesses that her husband will go along with what she's been doing despite his half-hearted protests to the contrary, refuses to take no for an answer and puts him in his rightful place.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Epic tale! Would love to have a session with Patti!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The problem with guys is that they have two heads. What the problem is. They seem to let the little head do all the thinking instead of using the bigger head with the brains. They might say no but when that little head rises, it takes over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous