Patty & The Jukes Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reeooowwwwwwwwww," shreiked Frieda as she felt her grip on Arnold's buttock failing. In desperation the outraged cat snagged a mouthful of the strap attached to the dildo buried in Arnold's ass and hung on with clenched teeth.

At that moment, the combination of internal gas pressure and an exhausted sphincter caused the violent expulsion of the dildo from Arnold's backside with a loud "Kafluummmppp.". The huge black dildo, straps and cat attached, went rocketing across the room, trailing Frieda's enraged screech and cat hair like the tail of a comet.

The dildo-strap-cat combination ricocheted off a wall and came to rest on top of Klaus Werner's sombrero, which had been lying on the floor. Frieda, still entangled in the elastic straps, streaked through the door into the bedroom. Trailing strap and dildo, the thoroughly disgruntled cat found safety under the bed.

Mom had not actively participated in the festivities, so she was not a member of any of the heaps on the floor. She followed the cat at a leisurely pace and extracted the dildo from under the bed, getting several scratches and a bite in the process. A few dust bunnies had joined the coating of Vasseline and cat hair on the erotic appliance. Seeing that it was unspeakable filthy, Mom placed the dildo in the dishwasher. She then started the machine, anticipating a full load of sparkling clean dishes and a pristine, sanitized love toy within an hour.

Mom stood in the middle of the room, surveying the semiconscious bodies of the orgiasts and decided to take a firm hand. She clapped her hands loudly and hollered, "Okay everbody, time ta git up. We jist started havin' Jukes fambly fun around here. You all git up, clean yersefs up a bit, an we's gonna have some of my special beans fer lunch. Then we're all gonna have some more of that Jukes fambly punch. S'afternoon, you're Momma's gonna show you all how ta really have some fun! Okay, hop to it now!"

Arnold said, "I think I better go tend to them sheep."

Patty, Elizabeth Ann Butch, George Louise, and Haysoos all looked at each other and said oh shit.

---- To Be Continued Sometime Probly Soon ----

12