Paul and John Share Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers

Paula pulled back a little to enjoy the view and then turned to see John standing watching, his hand stroking his cock as he eyes feasted on the view of his wife kneeling next to Melissa and Robert pounding her pussy, freshly fucked and filled with cum.

"Honey, come over here and feed Melissa your lovely cock," Paula said to John, catching his attention away from Melissa on her back.

"Robert, flip your wife over, she told us she likes it on all fours," Paula continued her attention turning back to Robert, her eye running over his body and enjoying the view.

Robert grinned looking of at Paula as she slowly stood, just her bra, panties and stockings on. The view was wonderful, he continued to stare as he pulled his cock out of Melissa, and listened as it slide out of a cum filled pussy, her juices over it and the dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"I want to kneel on the coffee table, and you can do what you want," Melissa moaned, pulling herself up and pulling her panties down to her knees and quickly getting into position on all fours on the coffee table.

Robert moved up behind her, pulling her cheeks apart and taking in the wonderful view of her soaking, glistening pussy before watching a sticky blob of white cum drip onto the coffee table from her pussy. As he watched he felt his cock get harder and then guided it into her slippery hole.

Paula moved over next to her husband, reaching down and squeezing his wet cock, feeling it harden under her touch. She leaned over and kissed John on the cheek.

"Look at that," she whispered to him as they watched Robert fucking Melissa on the coffeetable.

John kissed her back for a moment, "she has a lovely pussy," he whispered back, "and look at those tits, I will cum all over them sometime."

Paula giggled, her eye was back to Robert watching his slim frame and hips as he fucked Melissa harder and harder.

"Lay me on that coffee table and fuck me," Paula whispered.

John took Paula's hand and lead her to the coffeetable and Paula lay across it putting her pussy on the edge just under Melissa face. As she got into position she couldn't help reaching under Melissa and squeezing her tits as they bounced up and down with each of Robert's thrusts.

John pulled Paula's legs open on the egde of the coffeetable and slid between them, pulling her panties to the side and exposing her lovely shaved pussy. He eased his hard cock into her and started fucking her hard and fast, he reached over to Melissa's head, grabbing her hair in his fist and started guiding her mouth towards Paula's pussy.

Melissa didn't need much encouragement, she was in bliss with Robert fucking her and watching Paula's body lay in front of her and then seeing John's thick cock again was inching her closer to another orgasm. As she felt John's strong hand push her head she quickly dropped her face to Paula's pussy, breathing in the strong scent of excitement and pushing her tongue down to her clit to taste where John had been fucking and her husband had been licking.

Paula moaned as Melissa's tongue started working on her clit, circling it and teasing it. John's cock felt amazing and she lay he head back and looked up to see Robert looking down on her as he stood behind Melissa.

Robert's face was covered with sweat as he fucked Melissa harder, Paula moaned enjoying the view and sensations of being licked and fucked at the same time. She reached under Melissa, running her fingers over her stomach to her pussy and then feeling Robert's balls swinging under him as he fucked her, she cupped them and squeezed gently.

"Oh John, fuck me really hard while Melissa eats my cunt," Paula moaned, "I want to feel your cum in me, just like she did, and I want her to eat it out of my pussy while Robert gives her seconds."

Paula's pussy clenched around John's cock, hearing herself talking like that was a turn on as much for her as everyone else.

John was also sweating now, looking down at Paula's pussy and seeing Melissa's tongue working it, feeling her tongue run down his shaft every few thrusts. He couldn't believe it but the excitement was too much and he was going to cum again, he could feel it building.

Paula could see it too, looking up she could see John's face flush with energy. She could feel his cock twitching and ready to explode deep in her.

"Oh honey, do it, fill up your slutty wife again, you know I want it," she moaned encouragingly.

John pushed deep and then let go again, moaning and shouting as he unloaded in Paula's pussy. Paula moaned as she felt it, Melissa's tongue speeding up as she lapped up Paula's juices. Then John pulled out and fell back in the chair, Paula sighed as she felt it then shivered as Melissa's tongue suddenly pushed into her pussy, she felt Melissa's fingers moving to hold her pussy open.

"Oh Melissa, eat it!" Paula moaned, the sensation stronger than ever and the thought of Robert's wife eating her husbands cum out of her pussy was too much. She looked up at Robert again and caught him staring down at her, legs open, on the table, his wife eating fresh cum out of her. She squeezed his balls tighter.

"Oh Robert, you like that don't you, your wife eating my husband's cum, just like I ate yours," Paula continued, stopping between words to catch her breathe and fight the urge to cum on Melissa's face.

Robert was very close, Paula could see it, and now she wanted to cum at the same time as him.

"Fuck her Robert just like you fucked me," Paula continued, seeing the effect of her words.

Robert started moaning and then pushed deep into his wife, shaking. Paula could feel Melissa moaning though she face was buried in Paula's soaking cum filled cunt. Paula held Melissa face down between her legs with one hand and squeezed and stroked Robert's balls as they emptied into his wife.

Robert fell back as well, to the couch, exhausted and spelt. Melissa was moaning, obviously she had cum and Paula let go. She felt her orgasm ripple through her body, Melissa's tongue had never stopped working her clit and now as she moved her hand between her legs she could feel the cum dripped from Melissa, she could smell where John and Robert has fuck her, and how she could feel John's cum oozing out of her pussy as Melissa lapped it up. The experience was incredible and she shook and screamed as she came, if felt like minutes of intense orgasm overtaking her.

When finally Paula could think clearly she was laying on the table, Melissa was now laying next to her, her head resting on Paula's thigh and her legs open, the cum dripping down her leg. Paula looked over to John and they smiled at each other, "next time bring a camera," Paula said, and John grinned.

pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers