All Comments on 'Paul and Shayla'

by lalaland247

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mitchawamitchawaover 10 years ago
Paul Bunyon

Nicely done. The characters were well described and the plot, although easily discerned, was believable. The only issue is that it is implied that Shalya is a virgin, and if this is true then the sex scene would need to be altered. The gentle anal sex doesn't fit the story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
RUNAWAYS AND SAILORS

are always in need of a port TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

josephstevensjosephstevensover 10 years ago
Nice First Story

I found myself saying 'Oh, how sweet...'...which is not usually my genre. However, for a first story, very good. I would have left the anal thing for a while. But other than that...nice! Part 2?

lalaland247lalaland247over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I will improve my writing from your feedback! Thanks for taking the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet and DELICIOUS like Candy!

I absolutely loved this story - the characters deeply moved me and I found their relationship to be very sweet and yummy. The sex was hot. I'm extremely attracted to large men and I'm a short little dumpling myself - so this was right up my alley. I love body hair, I love facial hair, and the tenderness was terrific (although, I like it real rough - and I'd be requesting he pull my hair and pich my nipples - HARD, in no time at all...) I'm rooting for these two, know what I mean? I think they have a shot at a very good life together, no?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous