All Comments on 'Paul and Suzi'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cmj711cmj71112 months ago

OMG that was such a kinky threesome, cleverly done!

and I'm not into anal so I imagined my cunt & that worked for me. ;)

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

That was fucking hot!

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglives12 months ago

Perfect, and perfectly nasty. If you write a sequel, avoid the obvious and do some new nasty things.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Suzy is one nasty fucking slut.

She'll do anything for a cock

She'll put it anywhere and her ass is always open for business.

A dream come true.

AkinkymindAkinkymind12 months ago

Damn sexy story! Loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Real hot!

Storyteller_lickinguStoryteller_lickingu12 months ago

That was delicious… I’m filing that under my Top 10 list of Lit Stories.

My mouth is literally watering!

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze36112 months ago

Great story! Hopefully there’s more of Paul and Suzi’s hot anal action! So hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

Sex rushed. Really rushed.

Maybe they could have watched anal porn together before indulging themselves.

Would have opened up good dialog.

Disappointed.

Two stars.

Client8Client88 months ago

Excellent stuff. I love a good h/w lusty tale. Thats the great thing about a long term relationship: when you both reach a level of comfort where an embarrasing episode makes for a moment of discovery, and the relationship grows from it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was the story and that was the orgasm I was looking for this morning! Thank you!! My mind couldn't help but construct the scene between the chats, and it was HOT.

dirtygirlzcumkissesdirtygirlzcumkisses3 months ago

Fuck, that was hot! The only thing that would have made it better was if after he licked the cum out of her ass, they made out and shared it together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...