All Comments on 'Paul Knows What Mom Wants'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Very Hot!!!!

Great story. I loved it. Very fun.

The dialogue was fantastic, and so was the storyline, especially in the second half when the other lady was introduced and the mom remained hesitant the entire time. Very arousing.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Fuck! This is a HOT story. More of the same please!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

Very erotic storyline and a well written story

I hope to read more stories like his one, from this author.

Thanks for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow WOWO MOM

I NEVER NEW WHAT I WAS MISSING, I TOO MAY HAVE SEEN TO MUCH

OF SOME NICE GLOBES.

TRUCKE2@AOL.COM

hornacekhornacekabout 12 years ago
52

Two stories from you this week and in both of them the mother is 52

Coincidence?

JaalinameJaalinameover 11 years ago
Nicely written...BUT.

Really great story, nicely written.

The continuing reluctance from the mother was very well done.

BUT ...it would have been even better if you had given us the initial seduction of the mother, as the first chapter and NOT via a very short and convaluted confession to a visiting "nun"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No seduction no story poor descriptions

Other stories so much better - not good but better

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Naughty!!!

Warning:

You will need to go to confession after enjoying this 5 star story.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a mother who has a deft hand with the zipper on her boy's pants is a joy in any family

An excellent story, as far it concerns Ellen and her 18 year old boy Paul. Mom's wild for what her kid's got jumping around in his pants, practically slack-jawed as she hauls it out as per Paul's instructions. Holy shit, it's a big fat mommy-pleaser, the biggest fattest penis mom's ever seen or even heard about. Cocky (yeah!) Paul knows exactly where he wants to shove that beautiful monster of his, and though there's a bit of discomfort mom welcomes it up between her legs with joy and with her juices running down her ass and legs. The kid unloads his heavy teenage balls and shoots a tsunami of semen up where it just fucking belongs. But get rid of the nun. Let the vow-breaking whore go frig herself in an alley somewhere with the other bums.

washdog10washdog10over 7 years ago
A Decent Wank Piece

The story is totally unbelievable, but is an excellent wank piece which is what I think the author was going for. To the author I say mission accomplished!

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
WOW

A rape story....

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
SORRY

BUT I'M THAT ONE PERSON THAT WILL BEAT THE LIFE OUTTA YOU IF I JUST HEAR YOU BAD TALK YOUR MOTHER, A MOTHER, A GRANDMOTHER, AUNT, OR A SISTER AND BECAUSE I WAS IN SPECIAL FORCES I COULD AND WOULD DO IT, NUFF SAID, AGAIN SORRY! THIS IS A FUCKED UP WORLD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not good

Rape of mother! There is no pleasure in this sort of story. It should be in 'non consent'.

johnstang2johnstang2over 1 year ago

I see comments saying it was non consent and I have to agree but not because I read the story. I have to agree because of simple biology. A woman's peek sex drive is just before menopause. A woman only has a finite amount of eggs and they spew one out once month. Men refer to this as being on the rag or the period. Menopause happens usually after the very last egg is expelled from the female body. When that happens what follows is usually a drastic decrease of sexual drive. For women his happens early to mid 40's. By the time they are 50 their sex drive is there but its not as high as it once was. Around the late 30's early 40's women peek sexually because their bodies are producing hormones letting them know their biological clocks are ticking if they wish to reproduce meaning if they are not already horny then they are thinking about sex constantly. Unfortunately, men peek at a very young age about 17 to 18 or so. By 40 they are slowing down meaning its almost a chore by then. Now to this story, the son is 18 however the mother is 52, almost old enough to get senior citizen discounts at age 55. Interesting enough in stories of old this would make them old hags. So in my mind eyes for an 18 year old to coerce consent of sexual relations would be rape. However, if you made the mother anywhere around 36 to 40 then this story might have been hot especially since the woman might so sexually frustrated by then that they would jump at the chance for a hard cock readily available for them. Hell it would be extremely hot if the son knocked up or rather made his mother pregnant with his child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We know the loving mother is having the best sex of her life, even if she feels guilty about it. Orgasms speak louder than words, and this mother is obviously blessed to receive her son's sperm. The nun also understands the righteousness of holy incestuous fornication, but unfortunately reinforces the obsolete taboos of our misogynistic past. In reality, St. Eve was Adam's mother and there is no greater expression of love than to reenter and reaffirm the beauty of our origin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous