Paul Knows What Mom Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Paul has a girlfriend," Ellen jumped in. "Joyce. She's a very nice young lady."

"But it isn't the same. Paul sees you all day, flaunting your breasts..."

"Flaunting?" Ellen sputtered. "I never..."

"Really?" Sister Agatha asked. "Maybe not consciously, but just the same."

As she spoke, Sister Agatha nodded down to where Ellen's robe had parted, and when she saw how wide open it was and how much of her nightgown was revealed, Ellen quickly clutched the lapels together and apologized while turning crimson.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"It's quite alright Ellen," Sister Agatha said. "I thought you might have been trying to show me what attracted Paul to you."

"Here Mom," Paul was saying as she pulled his mother's hands off of the lapels of the robe and pulled it back, pinning her arms behind her in the process. "Show Sister Agatha your tits."

"My word," Sister Aagatha said. "You dress so modestly at church. I had no idea how busty you are. You must be a D-cup at least."

"Sister!" Ellen gasped as the nun's hands came up and grabbed her breasts through the nightie, hefting the pendulous globes with her tiny hands.

"How do you expect a young man to resist these?" Sister Agatha sighed as she kneaded the doughy globes. "I'd love to have breasts the size of yours. Paul always makes fun of how small mine are. See?"

Sister Agatha calmly lifted her sweater over her head, exposing her small, pointed breasts to Ellen's unbelieving eyes.

"They're cute," Paul said as Sister Agatha resumed playing with his mother's tits, and chuckled when he saw how swollen his Mom's nipples had become. "Bigger than Joyce's."

"He's a breast man, your son is," Sister Agatha chuckled.

"What are you two doing?" Ellen sputtered. "This - Sister - you're a..."

"A human being, just like you Ellen," Sister Agatha sighed. "When Paul first started coming to talk to me, I tried to resist, just like you did, but he's just got something. A gift. A blessing, and in the end I was just as helpless to fight it as you were. He's truly got something about him."

"About ten inches," Paul chimed in.

"Paul's a stallion, isn't he? Was your husband well endowed also?" Sister Agatha asked.

"No," Ellen mumbled as she felt her son pulling the robe off of her and then lifting the nightie up over her head as Sister Agatha knee-walked up between Ellen's spreading legs.

"Rub your tits together," Paul directed as Sister Agatha embraced the trembling Ellen and kissed her while doing as Paul asked. "Oh yeah! That is so hot."

"Paul said he took you anally," Sister Agatha hissed in Ellen's ear. "I tried to - but couldn't. He tore me up bad, but I want to see him do it to you. I'll get you ready."

"Let's go to her bedroom," Paul said.

"No," Ellen protested, looking to Sister Agatha in hopes that she would stop this, but instead the nun was helping her son take her to the bedroom, and she was letting them do it.

It was as if the entire world had changed, Ellen thought as she was placed on the bed and had to watch Sister Agatha, as prim and plain a woman as there was, now naked to the waist and allowing her small perky breasts to be mauled by her son while she undressed him.

His cock was erect, as it always seemed to be, and was waving menacingly in front him as he took the rest of Sister Agatha's clothes off of her. When they were both naked they turned their attentions to Ellen, with Sister Agatha's petite body sliding over Ellen's until she was straddling her face, with Sister Agatha's sex inches from her mouth.

Paul stood by the bed, slowly stroking his cock while lubricating his thick muscled member as he watched Sister Agatha go down on his Mom. The nun had eaten pussy before, and probably plenty of it, but what Paul really wanted was to watch her Mom eat Sister Agatha out.

"Do it Mom," Paul said as he bent over. "You know you want to. Look at it. Not like yours, is it? Hardly any hair on that pussy. Stick your tongue in."

"That's it, Mom," Paul said with approval as his mother started licking the puffy lips.

"What's that?" Ellen cried out suddenly as she felt hands lifting her bottom while something wet slid around her anus.

"She's rimming you Mom," Paul said after glancing down to see Sister Agatha's face buried between his mother's ass cheeks. "Great, ain't it Mom? She sucks ass like an animal."

Paul was pacing along the bed, taking in the entire scene. Sister Agatha looked possessed, and when he went down there to get a better look it looked like she was trying to stick her entire tongue into his Mom's rectum while she ground her pussy into Ellen's face.

"You ready to fuck your Mom in the ass?" Sister Agatha gasped as she pulled her mouth away and quickly replaced her tongue with a finger, an action that caused a muffled sound from the other end of the bed.

"Almost," Paul said while squirting some lube around Sister Agatha's finger. "Loosen her up for me. Use another finger. That's it. Another."

Paul laughed and leaned away as Sister Agatha tried to grab his cock with her mouth, and in frustration she stuck another finger into Ellen's anus.

"Oh man!" Paul exclaimed with a demonic cackle. "You almost got your whole fist in my mother's ass!"

Only the thumb of Sister Agatha's tiny hand was outside as she worked the four fingers into the tight orifice, spinning and churning while the groans of Paul's mother filled the room.

"Now?" Sister Agatha asked, and when he nodded she moved aside and knelt at Ellen's hip while her boy approached with his enormous manhood glistening, looking down as the bulbous crown came up against the fully primed balloon knot.

Everybody in the room was contributing to the chorus of feral sounds that were building to a crescendo; Ellen crying out as the fat glans was being forced into her anus, Paul grunting as he pushed the over-sized organ into that tender orifice, and the most surreal of all, Sister Agatha, who was squealing while shoving her fist in her own cunt.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Sister Agatha was chanting while bouncing up and down on her fist, running the fingernails of her other hand up and down Ellen's pale back in between fits of clawing at her own tits.

"So fucking tight!" Paul grunted as he worked as much of his cock as he could into his mother's ass, and he knew that this was going to end way too soon because it was all too much.

The sweet tightness of his mother's ass was tough enough to resist, but combined with the sounds of Mom speaking in tongues or something as she tried to stay on all fours along with Sister Agatha's crazed reaction to what was going on, he lost control.

"Can't... gonna cum!" Paul groaned, and as Sister Agatha leaned down to watch, Paul extracted most of his cock and started ejaculating into his mother's gaping anus.

"Gimme!" Sister Agatha screamed after a few volleys of cum spurted into his mother, and then she was yanking Paul's cock up and sticking it in her mouth to catch the last spurts.

When Sister Agatha was done draining Paul's nuts, she climbed off of the bed to where Paul was standing and looked down at Ellen Fuller's ass still up in the air even though her face had gone down to the bedding.

Without a word Sister Agatha put her face between Ellen's ass cheeks and lapped hungrily at the abused orifice, making Ellen shudder and groan into the pillow.

"Damn!" Paul muttered under his breath as he watched Sister Agatha clean his mother up in a loving way, and after she was done she slid up the bed and put her arms around Ellen, telling her that it was alright.

"I'm going to hell," Ellen said softly while Sister Agatha embraced her, their sweaty bodies spent for the moment.

"Yes, you probably are," Sister Agatha agreed, and just before kissing her she added, "We probably all are."

Paul smiled at the scene before going to the bathroom for a shower, figuring that by the time he was done, he would be ready for more.

"Keep Sister Agatha warm for me, Mom," Paul said as he left, already anxious to get into the pussy that was even tighter than his Mom's.

***

thanks for reading

12