Paula's Online Fun Gets Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers

"Oh that feels amazing," she moans, looking up to see John watching her. The sight of her husband jerking off on a couch while she feels two tongues and mouths on her firm tits makes Paula a little dizzy. She looks down and then puts her hands on the backs of each of the men's heads pressing them a little harder to her chest, watching John as she does.

"Oh babe, they feel good on my tits," Paula said in a soft voice to her husband as he watches. She lifts her knees a little and then opens her legs wide showing off her stocking and her thin material of her panties pressed against her moist pussy. John's eyes move down to her pussy as his hand slowly pumps his cock.

"Andy," Paula asks getting his attention as he lifts his mouth from her breast, a trail of spit dripping over her hard nipple.

"Tell John how wet my pussy is?" She asked in a firm and sexy way, Andy grinned turning to John his hand quickly moving down Paula's stomach to the black lace of her panties. John watched, his hand gripping his hard cock, looking into Paula's eyes as Andy's finger slide into her panties. He couldn't resist but look down to see the shape of his fingers under the material, pressing against his wives pussy. Paula was in heaven as Andy's fingers moved gently over her clit and pressed between the soaking lips of her pussy. She could see John's eye move down, watching this stranger they had just met starting to stroke his wife's wetness.

"She is soaking, and so soft and slippy," Andy announces.

"Pull those panties to the side so I can see," John asks from the couch. Andy didn't need to be asked twice, he pulled the material to the side to reveal Paula's glistening shaved pussy in all its glory. Ray moved his head back to make sure he got a look, his spit now all over Paula's tits.

"Oh wow," he grinned, "look at that pussy," he added excitedly, his hand tugging on his hard cock as he looked.

Paula was pushing her legs a little more open so all three of the men could take in the glory of a wet little cunt. Her eyes flicked between Andy's hand jerking his thick cock, and Ray's length and then over to see John watching, his foreskin sliding up and down.

"My pussy needs some attention," she moaned pushing her hand down to where Andy was holding her panties to the side. She pushes his hand away and then lifted her butt enough to slide her panties down her thigh enough to fully reveal her soaked, shaved pussy for all to see. Then she returned her fingers to her pussy and pushed two deep into its wet folds, squirming a little in pleasure from the sensation before pulling her fingers out. Both fingers glistened with her juices and she lifted it up to Andy's mouth which is opened eagerly. She watched his face glow as he sucked and licked her pussy juices from her fingers.

Paula turns to Ray, "My little asian pussy needs a tongue in it."

Ray's hands squeeze her tits one more time and then he slides down the bed moving between her open legs. Paula pulls her fingers from Andy's mouth and slides them back to her pussy, expertly pulling her lips apart to show her pink/brown cunt ready to be eaten. Ray moved in to her and gently presses his tongue onto her wet lips causing Paula to moan uncontrollable.

"Oh god, that is good, eat my little pussy," she exclaims. Andy is already back licking and sucking her tits and she can feel his hard cock on her side as he presses up against her. Ray is extremely talented at eating pussy, his tongue continues to work gently and slowly over her pussy and clit, sending her more deeply into a haze of pleasure. As the excitement builds Paula pulls Andy up to her and passionately kisses him tasting her pussy juices and feeling his hand squeezing her tits and rubbing over her nipples as she does. He hand sides down her side searching for Andy's hard cock, when she finds it she feels his fingers still jerking himself. She pulls back from the kiss, taking a moment to realize that he is actually quite a good kisser.

"Let me give you a hand," she says softly, she shivering from Ray's tongue and looking down to catch him looking up, watching her kissing his friend while he licks. Andy's hand falls away and she finally feels the thick hard shaft of his cock, squeezing it tightly to make Andy jolt a little and then gently starting to tug at its length. After a moment of watching Ray's mouth on her pussy she turns back to Andy, watching his expression has she strokes his cock.

"Glad you brought a friend who likes pussy," she says, her mind becoming more dirty with every moment. "Now how about a taste of that nice hard cock for me," she continued.

Andy didn't pause, he quickly stood up on the bed and then leaned back against the headboard his cock level with Paula's hungry mouth. Paula quickly pulled his hard cock toward her with one hand, the other hand continuing to hold her pussy lips open for Ray's tongue to explore. For a moment she slowly stroked the length of his cock, admiring it as it stood erect a few inches from her face. She moaned and pushed her hips a little as Ray hit a sweet spot on his clit, she could smell the pre-cum on Andy's cock already and could see a drip of it on the tip of his cock. She looked up to see him watching her and then while maintaining eye contact touched the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue, flicking up over him. Andy shuddered at the first touch of her tongue. Paula was loving watching him there and his precut tasted amazing, all the more powerful with his friends tongue buried in her.

Paula slowly licked the tip of Andy's cock, tasting the tip and then running her tongue slowly down the length of the shaft down to his balls, licking and sucking them as her fingers tightened a little around his cock. Looking up she watched as Andy's eyes closed, his face showing how much he was enjoying her touch and tongue. She felt Ray between her legs pulling her panties down over her stocking and throwing them on the floor, Paula opened her legs wider to make sure he could enjoy the view of her shaven pussy as his hands ran up and down her stockings before his mouth pressed back onto her moist mound.

Paula's eyes moved back to see her husband watching her and as their eyes met she winked and then pushed the length of Andy's cock deep into her mouth, sucking hard on it, hoping to give John the best view of her as she could. Laying back on the bed, legs apart and being eaten out as she sucked the length of a strangers cock, her head bobbing back and forth. The taste of precut was filling her mouth, her eyes still locked with John she pulled Andy's cock from her mouth, spitting on the tip and then rubbing it against her face.

"Ray get your cock up here," Paula moaned before pushing Andy's cock back in her mouth, hungrily sucking it. She looked down as Ray moved up to her other side, his eyes transfixed on her as she sucked his friend. She could tell he was enjoying the view, and slowly she started to realize that these boys loved sharing girls because the liked watching dirty little sluts being fucked.

She slide Andy's cock out of her mouth slowly as Ray watched intently. Paula's mind was buzzing already from Ray's attention but there was something new and exciting about him watching.

"He tastes so good," she said in a sullen voice looking up at Ray as he stood at her other side his eyes watching her hand on his friend's cock.

"Would you like to watch him fucking me Ray?" she continued, biting her lip and her free hand rubbing gently on her clit.

"Would you like to see his cock fucking that pussy you have been eating?"

The words seemed to be having an effect on both men, she could feel Andy's cock getting harder in her hand and Ray was stroking his cock faster, the drip of wet precut on the tip.

"That's it Ray, stroke that cock for me," Paula teased, "you want to rub it on my face," she continued, the excitement picking up.

Ray moved a little closer, his hand wrapped around his hard cock, pulling it, the tip glistening with precum. Paula turned her cheek to him continuing to lick Andy's shaft and smelling the fresh musk of Ray's cock as it touched her cheek, sticking a little. Doing what he was asked, Ray rubs his precut and tip over her cheek as she starting sucking on Andy again. Paula could feel, smell and taste both the cocks now and she pulled Andy's back out and turned to face Ray's just as he pushed it past her lips. His cock tasted so good, and she loved the way that his hands were suddenly on her head pulling himself deeper, she molded her mouth around his shelf and lets him fuck her mouth, the taste of his excitement getting her more horny.

After a few moments of letting Ray enjoy her mouth she pulls back and takes a long look at his wet hard cock. Paula looks over to see that John is now completely naked, playing with his cock and watching. Feeling incredibly sexy and horny, and seeing how turned on John is she suddenly wants him to be able to feel and smell his wife being enjoyed.

"I want to ride you on the couch, sit next to my husband I want to make sure he can fully enjoy seeing his wife having fun," Paula exclaims, suddenly kneeing and climbing off the bed, turning just to take in the sight of two naked men holding their freshly sucked cocks.

Andy jumps off the bed and moves over the couch next to John sitting ready for action. Paula walks calmly around the bed, she can smell and take cock and she can't resist but walk up to John and then kiss him firmly on the mouth. Her tongue is in his mouth, mixing the taste of pre-cum with his spit and he passionately kisses him for a moment longer feeling him want to pull her close. For a moment she is ready to jump on him, but the dirty needs are too much now, she can see how hard her playing is making him and she wants him to see how dirty she can be. She walks around the bed to where John is sitting next to Andy.

"Sit on the bed," she tells John, and then turns to Ray, "you too," she commands. Both men quickly move over to the edge of the bed, both naked and facing where Andy is sitting on the couch. Paula quickly moves around to where Andy is turns to face the bed, putting her feet on the couch each side of Andy's erect cock. She reaches down between her legs and grasps the hard cock and then carefully guides it to her wet pussy. As it reaches her pussy she leans back and looks over to see her husband and Ray both completely focused on her shaven pussy and Andy's hard cock. As she lowers herself onto the thick shaft she can't help but let out a moan of pleasure, "oh god that cock feels good."

Andy's shaft feels amazing in her tight pussy and Paula slowly starts building a rhythm, each deep stroke makes her heart race a little and her body shiver. She opens her eyes and sees John and Ray both watching intently while they touch themselves. Paula's tit bounce up and down as she rides Andy, she can feel him moaning behind her his hands on her hips and he cock buried in her.

With her stocking and suspender belt still on, her pert tits bouncing and her shaved pussy glistening wet from being eaten Paula looks amazing riding Andy's hard cock. Both her husband and Ray were enjoying the view and as Paula was able to open her eyes again to see them both she realized how sexy she was looking.

"You like seeing his cock in my pussy don't you boys," she teased in a low voice. "It feels so fucking good," she added.

Paula could see how turned on Ray was, "Ray, would you lick my clit while he is fucking me," Paula asked, her fingers moving down to her pussy and pulling her lips open. She had guessed by now that Ray loved it, she was starting to realize that the two dirty men she met online liked dirty sluts that tasted of fucking. Ray was on his knees next to the couch in no time and Paula nearly fell off Andy when she felt his tongue suddenly lapping at her clit. The sensation was amazing, a thick hard cock fucking her tight pussy and Ray lapping at her soaked cunt, his tongue all over her clit, even as his friend's cock pounds her pussy.

Paula can't help but look down and watch Ray's dirty tongue on her pussy, as she feels Andy fucking her. Andy's pounding is speeding up and she can feel that with Ray's tongue down there he is getting harder and harder. Paula looks up, moving her hands up to her rock hard nipples and stroking them. She is starting to feel and orgasm building in her pussy, the mixture of her cunt being fucked and her clit being licked it almost too much to bare. She looks over to see John now standing watching in awe as the two men enjoy his wife. His rock hard cock in his hand as he strokes it.

As Andy fucked her harder and harder Paula feels her orgasm take over her body, her moaning gets louder and louder as she reaches down and pushed Ray's face against her pussy, grinding her clit on his tongue as the thick cock in her pussy sends her into a high. She looks over to John, seeing him so excited and so hard in front of her she starts to pant, bouncing harder on the cock in her and pushing Ray's face closer to her pussy as she starts to cum against both men her tits bouncing and juices dripping down Andy's rock hard cock.

As her orgasm rushes through her body Paula arches back to drive Andy deeper into her, her clit becomes too sensitive and be pushes Rays head back away from her. Ray falls back to the side of the bed and takes in the view of Paula's tight and firm body bouncing up and down, her tits jiggling and she legs open. Andy's full length slides in and down of her pussy with her motion and you can clearly see her wet juices running down him. She looks amazing moaning loudly when suddenly Andy's hand grab her hips tightly and he thrusts hard into her as he starts to cum.

Paula could already feel the spasms in his cock before she felt him grab her and pull her pussy over him. She is still cumming as she feels the heat of his cum deep inside her.

A moment later, still shaking, she opens her eyes to see the two men now on the bed watching intently, their mouths open. Paula lifts herself up, feeling Andy's length slide easily from her pussy and then fall to his thigh, she can see a thick stream of cum trickle down the inside of her leg as she moves to his side one leg still across him and then other still open so her audience can enjoy the view.

She turns to Andy, he is in a trance sitting back on the couch, a broad smile across his face. She reaches over and kisses him softly on the lips, pushing her tongue into his mouth, mixing the taste of cock with his spit while his thick cum drips from her pussy onto his leg. She gently stops kissing Andy and slowly stands up now facing back to her husband and Ray, both staring like hungry dogs.

"Oh that was a good fucking," Paula smiles, her body glowing as she runs her fingers down her stomach to her shaven pussy and pushing two fingers between her lips and inside her. Pulling them slowly out, letting the warm cum cover them and then catching a thick blob and lifting it up to her mouth to taste.

"My pussy is so sticky," she teases as she licks the cum from her fingers while the boys watch. She moves past the boys to head of the bed and climbs to the middle, leaning back on the pillows and opening her legs.

"Come and sit next to me," Paula tells John.

"I want you to watch Ray fuck me, watch his cock slide into my cum filled little pussy," she continues, the excitement starting to build again inside her. Paula watches as John moves up the bed and leans back at her side while Ray moves between her legs, stroking his cock and looking her up and down. Paula looks amazing laying back on the bed, her slim figure and pert tits bared and her stockings and suspender belt still on. Ray takes in the view of her in front of him, legs open and shaven pussy glistening and leaking thick white cum.

"There are you Ray," Paula says in a low voice, "rub that cock on my pussy, and push that nice hot cum all over my clit," she continues.

Ray was more than happy to help, holding his hard cock he guided the tip to Paula's clit before sliding it down between her glistening lips, watching another stream of white cum trickle from her pussy and over her ass.

Paula let out a sigh of pleasure as she felt the tip of his cock start to enter her.

"Oh Ray, fuck me nice and slow," she moaned.

Ray pushed his cock keeping between her pussy lips and inch by inch into her soaked cunt.

Paula moans more loudly as she feels Ray starting to slide in and out of her, she turns to John. He is laying next to her, playing with himself and watching this stranger fucking her. She reaches down to his cock, pushing his hand away and squeezing it for the first time. She is shocked how hard John is, obviously he is enjoying it as much as she is.

"Oh John, it felt so good when Ray was licking my clit while I was being fucked," she started, knowing that John would love to hear more about it and feeling him harden a little more as his eyes met hers.

"Ray, did your girlfriend get that treat too," she asked inquisitively. Ray looked up from watching his cock fucking her pretty shaved pussy grinning, "Oh yes," he said excitedly, "she loved it."

"Not sure John would get that close to a cock," Paula grinned looking over to Ray, "you obviously like it," she added.

"Pussy tastes best when it is being fucked," Ray added, fucking her a little harder, and obviously enjoying the conversation.

"Do you eat it after it has been fucked too," Paula continued, grinding her pussy harder against his thrusts and squeezing John's cock higher.

"Love it," Ray moaned, pulling Paula's legs further open and fucking her tight pussy harder.

"Maybe we can both try your girlfriends pussy after it has been fucked," Paula moaned, closing her eyes a little to enjoy the sensations of being fucked hard. Her mind beginning to drift and imagine the scene with Ray's girlfriend.

"You can lick her clit while Andy and John take turns on her pussy," Paula continued. "I would love to be there to help, you would like I bet, eat her and kiss me, and I can lick the balls of whichever guy is getting his turn on your slutty girlfriend," she said, enjoying the conversation more and more.

Ray moans his cock now pounding at Paula's wet little pussy, her body bouncing a little, tits pert as she grips her husbands cock tightly still watching him. Paula was looking into his eyes again now, feeling how hard the talk was making him. The more she was thinking about it the more she was planning their next meet.

"Once she has taken both loads I'll be happy to lick her clean while you fuck me, I think after that I would deserve a nice load of cum," Paula moaned, "you want to cum in my mouth or my pussy."

Ray was looking into her eyes, his cock close to exploding.

"I want to fill that dirty little mouth," he let out, suddenly pulling his cock from her soaked pussy and moving quickly up the bed to feed Paula.

Paula sucked hungrily, taking his length deep in her mouth, feeling his hands on her head, as he started to fuck her mouth. His cock tasted like the perfect combination of a mix of men's cum and her pussy. Suddenly she felt that he was ready to cum, and letting go of John she took his balls in her hand and squeezed them as the thick load of cum entered her mouth. It felt like so much, Ray pumped for several seconds in and out of her mouth, filling it up to the point that when he finished and pulled back she opened her mouth and a stream of white creamy cum poured from her mouth down her chin and onto her pert tits and hard nipples.

With the cum still dripping from her lips she looked up at Ray smiling. Paula licked her lips slowly while Ray got off the bed a little dizzily and leaned against the desk. She turned to John, suddenly realizing what a dirty sight she must be. Cum on her face and chin, dripping down over her tits and her lips still open wide with her pussy soaked and still dribbling Andy's cum onto the sheets.

pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers