Paula's Online Fun Gets Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers

"Oh god that was so good," she said to John, "I want you to fuck me now."

John didn't wait, he jumped between his wife legs and slide his cock easily into her. He sat up pulling her legs up and open and started fucking his wife, the pleasure of watching two men already enjoy made the sensation of wet, well fucked, pussy tight around him all the more amazing. Looking into her eyes, and full of lust, John savored the view.

The feeling of her husband so quickly replacing Ray's cock was wonderful as she looked up at him seeing how much he was already enjoying being inside her.

Paula felt incredibly sexy and dirty, "Is my pussy nice and sticky?" she moaned.

"So good," John replied, "so hot and juicy."

"You like it when its made ready for you?" Paula teased, watching her husband.

"You can probably tell by how hard my cock is," John grinned.

"Maybe we can have the guys over once in a while and they can warm up my pussy for you," Paula continued, feeling suddenly comfortable thinking and talking about the details of their evening. John was obviously enjoying the talk too judging by his longer strokes into her pussy and hard cock.

"They can fuck and lick me, taking turns on my pussy and mouth," Paula moaned enjoying reliving it.

"Then they can fill up my pussy so it is nice and wet for you, and make sure my mouth is full of hot cum," she continued, running her fingers up from her stomach to her tits, her fingers running through the stream of cum from her chin over her firm breasts.

"You love fucking your wife when she has already taken a couple of men don't you?" she teased. "And you can cum in me first next time if you want, while Ray and his girlfriend eat my pussy, I bet you'd love to feel her tongue on your balls while you are in me and I'll suck their cocks while you are fucking me so you can watch it while you enjoy my tight cunt."

"You like that?" Paula asked, feeling that John was getting close to cumming, his cock harder and his pace picking up.

"Sounds so fucking hot," he moaned.

"Maybe they can come around for dinner next week, and feed on my pussy and tits, then we can spend the whole evening playing, and you boys can all fuck me as any times and ways as you want," Paula moaned looking around the room. She could see Andy was standing up, cock back in his hand while Ray was just watching from the desk.

"I like the idea of that, being fucked by these boys while you watch," she continues looking back to John, she could see he was loving the dirty talk.

"You love your wife's pussy wet and fucked, why don't you cum in there too babe," she continued. "Give me your cum, you know i want more of it."

Paula glanced over to Andy to see he was getting close again.

"Oh John, look Andy's ready to cum again, can I take it in my mouth, would you fuck me and watch to see how well I can suck him?" Paula moaned, loving the feeling of her husband and knowing she was going to love taking Andy's cock in her mouth while he watched.

"I would love it," John exclaimed, "give him a blowjob and let me cum in you when he cums in that dirty mouth."

Andy jumped up on the bed kneeling next to Paula's head and she expertly glided his cock into her mouth, the taste of his precut mixing with the fresh taste of Ray's load.

Paula sucked hungrily on his cock, her eyes fixed on watching her husband fucking her.

"Thats it babe," John moaned, his inhibitions disappearing.

"Suck him, and get a mouth full of that cum, I want to watch my wife please another man and drive him over the edge, I want to fuck her while she services another cock."

Listening to her husband Paula sucked and pumped Andy's cock in and out of her mouth, the taste of her pussy and his cum filling her senses. Andy was obviously close and Paula could tell her expert blowjob skills meant that he would be cumming very soon. John was pounding her soaked pussy harder and header, the bed rocking, Paula could feel another orgasm building in her, her husband's expert fucking and looking up at him as she fed on another man's cock, feeling the stickiness still on her face and tits.

Paula realized that Andy was just about to cum, she pulled him out of her mouth and pumped his cock in her hand over her face.

"Oh John fuck me like that, nice and hard. I want to cum while Andy is squirting his nice hot tasty cum all over my face. I want you to watch him unload on your wife while you fuck her pussy and make her cum," Paula moaned.

Listening to Paula and watching her there, looking up at him, jerking Andy's hard cock an inch from her mouth was incredible. He pounded her pussy hard and hard feeling it start to clench around his length.

"Yes, yes," Paula screamed, "thats it babe, fuck me."

She turned to Andy looking him in the eye.

"Cum in my mouth for me, get it all over my face, I can tell you love it," she teased, her mind spinning as the first wave of her orgasm started to spread from her pussy through her body.

As the feelings of the orgasm hit here Paula reels in pleasure, the hard cock fucking her pussy as she feels a thick hot stream of Andy's cum cross her lips and onto her cheek. She squeezes him tightly moaning loudly with pleasure, the feeling of cuming with her husband fucking her and the sensation of the a second and third splash of salty semen driving her wild in passion.

Paula moans and squirms with pleasure, John is unable to hold back, seeing his wife enjoying herself so much in front of him. Her mouth open and cum dripping over her lips and down her cheek as she continues to squeeze and jerk Andy's cock. His cock explodes in her pussy, the physical feeling magnified by the excitement of knowing his cum is mixing in her with another mans, and seeing her licking clean Andy's cock, her eyes open again and looking him deeply in the eyes.

The feeling was incredible as she watched John cum, seeing his eyes fixed on her face as she licked and sucked Andy's cock clean.

Once spent John fell at her side and Andy got off the bed and sat back on the couch.

Paula turned to John, her fingers running down her body and between her legs to where she could feel his cum dripping from her well fucked pussy.

"That was amazing," she said in a soft voice.

John smiled, "It was, I loved seeing you fucked and seeing how much you loved it."

Paula giggled, still shaken from her orgasm.

"I think we can have some fun with these guys," she smiled.

pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers