Pauline - Past, Present and Future Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time was 9.50 am and I needed to get a move on, I went downstairs, grabbed my long black coat, my handbag and keys and opened the door, leaving into whatever destiny and future the next 30-minutes would reveal. I didn't plan on staying with Gavin, just long enough to call his bluff and tell him what to do, that was my plan at least!

As I closed the door and began walking, to say I was apprehensive was an understatement, my legs felt weak, I kept my head down fearful of someone seeing me. The walk took like ages but was mere minutes as I reached the end of our street and stood there. I looked at my watch, it was 10 am exactly but no sign of Gavin, 10-minutes passed as I was getting ready to go back, a car pulled up, a big black car it, a BMW.

The passenger door opened, and I heard Gavin say, "Get in"

I managed to get into the car and sat on the seat, the car was nice, the seats leather and there was a nice smell to the interior. I pulled the door closed as I felt Gavin's hand on my right knee and he reached over, grabbed my head and leant in to kiss me. "Mmmm, nice Pauline, you look very nice indeed" he said as he pulled away.

"Where are you taking me"? I asked him as he drove "I can't be with you, I need to be back for Mick"

"Don't worry about Mick" he said laughing, "He'll be out all day, just relax and let me spoil you" as he turned up the music.

I honestly had no idea where we were going as Gavin drove, other than the music, there was silence. I closed my eyes, praying that whatever was going to happen would be over soon and I could get back to being with Mick, the man I loved. I kept that thought in my head as I felt the car stop and pull up.

I felt Gavin's hand on my right leg as he said, "Come on Pauline"

As I got out of the car, I saw we were at some big house, I didn't know where. "Where are we"? I asked, "No need for you to worry Pauline" said Gavin grabbing my right hand and pulling me towards the house. "Whose house is this Gavin, where am IIIIII"? I stammered.

As we reached the door, it opened and there stood a young girl who welcomed Gavin in saying "Hello Sir and welcome Miss Pauline" to me as Gavin pulled me inside.

As I stood in the hallway, the girl came up to me and asked for my coat, in a trance, i unbuttoned my coat, took it off and handed it to the girl, who said "Thank you Miss Pauline" and walked away.

I was confused, "Where are we Gavin, what are we doing here"? I said as I turned to him.

"Ssssh, don't worry your pretty head Pauline" pulling me after him as we walked into a large room, furnished elegantly. "Sit down Pauline, here have a drink" as he handed me a glass of white wine.

I needed a drink, so I drank, before I knew it the glass was empty but quickly topped off again by Gavin. I don't normally rink too much, but today I had, had three glasses of wine as the young girl knocked on the door and entered the room. "Everything's ready Sir" she said leaving the door open as she turned away. Gavin pulled me up, I was unsteady a little as he grabbed me saying 'whoooa, you're a little drunk baby' as he helped me into another room. There on the table was food laid out for two, all under separate covers and hot plates. Gavin told the young girl that he wouldn't need her anymore and that she could take the rest of the day off.

"Eat Pauline, you need to eat something"! as he sat me down, serving me what looked like gorgeous food. I realised that I was indeed hungry and ate, the food was indeed lovely, Gavin sat at my side, neither of us spoke. Gavin kept topping my wine up, I kept drinking the wine.

When we finished, we went back into the room I had first been in. Gavin sat me down and knelt and removed my shoes telling me to relax. He put on some music, I'm not sure what but it was nice as he sat at the side of me.

"Please Gavin, I don't want to do this, I don't want to be with you" I said pleading with him, looking at him. I was drunk, I was slurring my words, but I knew what I wanted to say as I continued "Whatt we, whattt you did to me wasss wrong, it was like rape Gavin"! I was woozy as I continued "I won't say anything to anyone but this needs to stop now"! I said but stopped from saying anything further as he put his hand on my right leg and began to run it up and down my leg. I don't know why but I felt funny, I felt nice as his hand continued to gently slide up and down my leg.

"Sssshh baby" he said as he leant in to me and kissed me softly on my lips. I was confused, here he was being nice to me, I expected him to force himself on me, I expected him to be horrible to me, yet here he was being nice, almost trying to seduce me!

I was really confused now as he kissed me again, I don't know why but I responded, it was the wine, it must have been the wine as we kissed each other. Gavin's hands roamed over my body, I didn't stop him, I couldn't stop him!

Gavin pulled me to my feet, we stood there facing each other as we kissed again. I felt his hands undo the zip on the back of my dress, I let him pull it down, I felt his hands pull the dress off me, I helped it fall to the ground. I felt his hands undo the clasp on my bra as it became free he pulled it off, I felt his hands pull my knickers down and as I stepped out of them I stood there naked in front of a young man. The very same young man who had weeks earlier raped me, well not quite but he violated me against my will.

Gavin stood back, looked at me and said, 'beautiful stunning and so sexy' as he came forward and guided me back onto the settee.

Gavin knelt in front of me as his hands reached my breasts, he touched each nipple just ever so gently, but the sensation was electrifying to say the least. He played with my breasts, he played with me nipples and as his hands slide down my stomach, I knew where they would end?

"Please don't Gavin" I said rather lamely and not in any way hard or forceful enough to make him stop his caressing of my skin, my breasts; my naked body was his to toy with and he knew it!

As Gavin's hands parted my legs he pushed me further back into the settee and I felt his hot breath on my thighs as his fingers traced along the outside of my vagina and he ran a finger along the folds of my vaginal opening. I shook, I trembled, I spasmed as he touched me there. This place was secret to my Mick, not Gavin, but I couldn't stop him. Did I even want to stop him?

He opened my legs further as his fingers just ever so slightly penetrated inside of my vagina, I knew I was wet as I heard Gavin say "Mmmm, your so wet Pauline, sooo wet baby" as he slid his finger in and out of my vagina. I pushed myself further back into the settee as I let this young man violate me, but was it violation if I let him do it?

Just then I felt his tongue touch on my hot vaginal opening, I instinctively opened my legs further, I don't know why, but it just felt right. Gavin did things to me I have never experienced, just by using his tongue, he made love to me, he lapped up my wetness, he took me to heaven and more as I unashamedly orgamsed from this young man's tongue and fingers.

As my orgasm subsided, he did it again, his fingers and his tongue made love to my vagina, to me! Three more times Gavin brought me to mind shattering orgasms, three more times he let me hover on the edge of bliss as he talked dirty to me, he told me what he wanted to do to me, he told me I was his 'MILF'

As Gavin got up, I could see he was turned on, I could see the outline shape of his hard-erect penis. At that moment I wanted Gavin to make love to me, more than anything in the world, I wanted this young man to make love to me.

"Gavin, make love to me" as I looked at him.

Gavin sat at the side of me on the settee, leant in to me and said "Do you remember that night when I said that I wouldn't make love to you; but one day you would want me to fuck you, you would beg me to fuck you. Do you remember that"? he said looking me in the eyes?

I thought back to that night, yes, I remembered him saying that. How quick had I succumbed to Gavin? I began to cry as Gavin pulled me up and looked at me and said, "That day hasn't arrived, when you are ready you will give yourself to me, all of you and you will beg me to fuck you"! he backed off and told me to get dressed, he was going to take me home.

I was so confused, here I was naked, stood in front of one of my husband's co-workers, in a strange house belonging to god knows who, I had just let a young man perform oral sex on me and he was refusing to make love to me!

"Why will you now make love to me Gavin? I am asking you to make love to me" I said pleading with him.

"You're not ready yet Pauline, you've just proved that in your response" he said walking away from me, "Hurry up and get dressed and ill get you back home before Mick gets home"!

I dressed, I didn't want to, but I got dressed.

Gavin came in and put my coat on, leant in to me and kissed me on my lips thanking me for being here, but where was here I thought?

We got in the car and he drove me home, he dropped me at my door and opened the house door for me, saw me in safely inside, closed the door and kissed me again. "Thank you, Pauline, thank you so much, you have such a wonderful body, great tits and a super sexy cunt that I just want to eat and fuck so much" he said standing looking at me.

I looked at Gavin and said, "Then why didn't you do that then back there, you could have done it, I wouldn't have stopped you, you know that don't you"?

"Yes, I know baby, but you didn't ask me did you, not in the way that you need to ask" winking at me as he said it. I knew then what he meant, I had not asked him to fuck me. There I had said it in my head, I had used the word 'fuck'

Gavin kissed me again and opened the door and went through, just as the works "Then please fuck me" left my mouth.

I cried, cried for confusion, for the pain of not being fucked by Gavin, I cried as I went upstairs and stripped off my clothes, I cried as I fucked myself with my dildo, fucked my cunt, fucked myself dreaming it was Gavin fucking my cunt?

I wouldn't make that mistake again, the next time I was with Gavin, I would talk dirty to him, I would tell him, no I would beg him to fuck me because I wanted to be his!

I managed to slip into a nightie and crawled into bed and the next thing I knew Mick was shaking me asking if I was ok.

I looked at Mick, my lovely Mick and wondered if today had been a dream?

As Mick told me about his day, I thought of my day. I thought of the wonderful orgasms I had with Gavin, I thought of the number of times I fucked myself with my dildo when I got home, and I thought of what I wanted to do with Gavin as Mick told me he would make me some tea and to stay in bed. Why had I done that? Why had I given in so easily?

As Mick went downstairs I reached for my phone, wrote a text to Gavin and sent it to him. My destiny was sealed now, from that text I had committed to Gavin. My test simply read "I am ready"

My cunt was wet, yes, I thought of it as my cunt now, my tits heavy, my nipples hard as my fingers slipped into my went cunt and I rubbed for all I was worth at my cunt and my clitoris, I rubbed, and I fingered myself to a wonderful orgasm as I heard Mick shout up he was bringing up my tea and to stay in bed.

That night Mick was horny, I was still horny as I made him lay down and gave him oral sex. Mick couldn't believe it as I wanked and sucked on his cock, licked his cock and his balls as he came into my mouth. As we lay there spooning, Micks hands around me he said, "Thank you baby that was so unexpected, I need to work more Sunday's if this is what I get as a reward"?

Yes, you do, I thought, if Gavin had anything to do with it and I suspected he did then there would be plenty more Sundays indeed as I drifted off to a wonderful sleep.

I text Gavin the next day, he didn't reply. I rang him, he didn't answer. I wanted to hear his voice, I wanted to speak to him, I wanted to ask him to fuck me, no I wanted to beg him to fuck me. I text Gavin and I rang Gavin every day that week, I was worried, why wouldn't he speak to me, why wouldn't he acknowledge me?

On the Friday of that week I asked Mick if he had heard from Gavin at all, Mick told me Gavin was on holiday with his Girlfriend, as those words came out of Micks mouth my heart fluttered 'Gavin's Girlfriend'

How was I so stupid? I had fallen for a young man out to have some fun, that's all!

That night as Mick laid at the side of me in bed, I texted Gavin "Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend"? I wrote.

As I laid there I vowed not be made a fool of again, Gavin could 'do one' so to speak, but as I thought that why was my cunt telling me otherwise as my fingers sought out the answer?

Four more weeks went by after that Sunday, I knew Gavin was back of holiday, he was back working with Mick, but he had not been to our house, he had not text me back and he had not rung!

I thought he was a bastard, but I missed him, I thought he was using me, but I wanted him. I just wanted him to come and take me as he could have done that very first time, that he should have done had I not been such a stupid old married woman!

I still fucked myself every day with my dildo, I still pretended that I was being fucked by Gavin, that I was Gavin's to be used.

The day I got that text, that unexpected text, remains on my phone with me to this day. "I want you bitch"

12