All Comments on 'Pavlov's Mom'

by Ray Desmer

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
keep going

Very interesting and very hot. You need to keep going until the mom initiates the sex on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He pushed his dick all the way into his mother's wet hole and held it there for a moment, taking it all in. He was finally where he'd wanted to be for so long. He was fucking his mother the way that he'd always dreamed.

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a gifted writer 18 to 22 years old, so maybe still a late teenager. I am sure that the author was rock-hard when he wrote it, his young balls as excited as his hero Jason's are at the idea of a boy sticking his big hard cock up his own mother's mommy-hole--the same wonderful hole he came out of. No doubt young Pillowcase shot a good healthy load of his own at the end. I love how Jason keeps calling his mother "mommy," recreating the unique intimacy of a male child and his mother. Both mother and son are always aware that the boy came out of his mother's cunt, that her cunt is his own birth canal, that for him his mother's cunt is awesome beyond words, a magical, nearly mystical hole that deserves the reverent ministrations of his lips and tongue--and of his big fat prick. The huge doses of warm creamy semen that a boy shoots into his mom are his loving tribute to the greatest twat in the whole wide world--his own mother's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story

great story that had me rock hard in seconds. I hope he keeps unloading his seed in his mothers womb where it belongs with no birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excelent story

write more of their adventures, excellent story, look forward to the next installment. where she give herself to her son in every way

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

Very nice build up and seduction, felt like the reader was right there. I hope there is another chapter.

ebickerebickerover 10 years ago
keep going

good start exciting but you need to carry on and lets see what all they get into will he share her with friends will he help other sons with their moms will there be group sessions will she give herself over to him without the spritzer will other men wearing that same spritzer hold a power over her and bed her

what direction will they go in KEEP GOING Please Thank you for posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Very good effort, creative and hot. You should write more about the peeping, rubbing and jo with mom's underwear. Your real experiences will help other guys in similar situations.

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 10 years ago
wow

This is the first real good review I'm going to give after reading hundreds of stories on here. Besides the point that cologne really isnt that effective and she wouldn't really turn into the mindless sexaholic that she seemed to turn into when smelling it. This story was excellent for its realism. I liked that he had a real plan (Although I will say that it crossed my mind that he did say he didn't want his mom drunk but when he did have sex with her she was in an inebriated state too, as in she wasn't acting of her normal accord, still wrong) But great story overall

Ray DesmerRay Desmerover 10 years agoAuthor

Hey guys! Thanks for the feedback. Just for the record though, I'm aware that the plot is completely ridiculous and unrealistic as far as the psychology goes. Honestly, this is just a story that had been stewing in my brain for a few weeks that I just had to type out. Purely fetishist material, really. Kind of a dom fantasy, I suppose. I might write a follow-up eventually, but for now I'm just glad to get this out of my head. And maybe I'll write a more realistic story eventually. If you have any ideas for stories, feel free to message them to me, assuming you're ok with maybe waiting a really long time for me to actually write it.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
It may be a little ridiculous

But it's very hot. I think the hottest stories have a little ridiculous situation in them.

I like to see more of this story progress maybe to the point that the mother accepts the new relationship with her son but only after she bust him on what he did to her. I like to think she accepts the relationship out of love and not because of a conditioned response.

That is where he fails. He only succeeded because he programmed her responses. That is not right in my eyes. Hot yes - Right no.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
great story

very creative twist on an overused theme. extremely well written and very hot. I loved it.

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
half of this is great

Up until the mid-point I would have given this 5 stars. Had a great set-up, great story, then you had him whip his dick out and pretty much force himself on his mother.

You had him say in the first page that he didn't want to force himself on her or trick her into via drunkenness, and that he wanted her to initiate it. Then when he's all set to make it happen, he whips his dick out and it's good-bye subtlety and good writing, hello forcing himself on her.

If I could I'd give this 2.5 stars. Hopefully your next story won't go off the rails half-way through like this one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I'd like to read about how the next night went.

Does his plan really work, and does he seduce his mother again and again?

A great storyline and a good story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue the story

Just wanted to say that this is a great story and I hope you continue with a follow-up maybe even have the mommy get pregnant and have her son’s baby. We know from the story line that Samantha Jason’s mom is only 36 and has been divorced for over a year and wasn’t dating so there was no need for her to have been on birth control and no condom was used when they had intercourse. Again thanks for a great story and a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed this story line and hope you plan to write additional chapters to further develop and expand this story line. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The premise doesn't work -- cheap cologne sprayed on a dildo turns one into a sex fiend whenever you smell the stuff -- but you've got yourself a scenario to work with. How does the mother deal with her urges, how does the son take advantage of it, can he make her do anything? It might be interesting to get inside the mother's head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Liked the story but it ended way to soon. This story needs many more chapters with mommy submitting completely to her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good work.

keep posting good stories like this..

and one suggestion, it would have been better if it was more elaborate.

hornacekhornacekover 10 years ago
still waiting

I didn't like everything in this story but I'd still like to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wish you guys can write more about cum swallowing moms

wish you guys can write more about cum swallowing moms that cant get enough cum down their throat,,, how mom want to suck me all the time,,, leave the fucking out please,just sucking,, how mom love cum on her huge tits and her face if you do please past them as sucking mom,,sucking for the load,sucking and need more ,, gloryhole mom and son share ,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

Great buildup! Can't wait to read part 2 :-D

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 10 years ago
^__^

Very hot indeed. Nice work! Will there be a continuation? I'm looking forward to that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
glad

This story is very entertaining but shows disregard and contempt for the mother. Sonnyboy is just a sexual predator and intends to fuck her regardless of her real desire, simply because he subliminally trained her to. This is wrong in so many ways. One is that this could inspire someone to try it and possibly succeed.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Liked it a lot

Like a lot of others, I loved the seduction. Just wished the son could have seduced the mom without the trickery. But then again, the story wouldn't have been so unique otherwise. Also wasn't crazy about him referring to his mom as a 'slut'. But a great story overall. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Samantha was undressing to take a shower when Jason knocked on her door!

Before she even had a chance to answer, her door opened. Samantha was startled, and quickly tried to cover her breasts and pubic hair. She looked up to see a naked Jason in the doorway, his hard cock pointing at the ceiling. Samantha realized the cologne he was wearing suddenly made her head start to spin. She felt her body fall back onto her bed, her panties being removed, and her son lips meeting hers. Their mouths opened accepting each others tongue inside. Almost instinctively she parted her legs, soon feeling the head of her son's cock at her pussy's opening. Then Jason was inside his mother, after a slight hesitation, he began pounding into her snatch with vigor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really enjoyed the story

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I sort of liked the story; however, I feel sorry for the mother because her son only cares about his needs/wants. The damage he has done to his mother psychic, ego, self-awareness and her self-worth is unknowable. He does not love nor respect her.

CrimsonFjordCrimsonFjordabout 1 year ago

Love reading this story, especially picturing that I'm Samantha. A naughty but exciting fantasy even if it is unbelievable!

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

This sets the foundation for nothing but a squalid life, fucking a mom tricked into sex by her own son. How can he ever extricate himself from the web he himself wove? I didn't hear any love, which doesn't bode well for them. And the lack of love always bums me out about the sordid messes that authors have us endure! Maybe in future, when he gets around to wooing his mom, loving on his mom, he might just get back in to her pants. As it is, it's pretty fucking silly to expect a little cologne will bend her to his will again. But, hey...it worked (unbelievably so) the first time. Why not give it another go, eh? This kid is perverted in that he only sees a conquest and she's too stupid to see she's been HAD!

Also: he stuck his tongue down her throat??? Either he's an alien or he's Gene Simmons' son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRay Desmer@Ray Desmer
57 Followers
About me: I mostly like mother/son incest, but I'm generally not interested in writing lovey-dovey stories. I like stories about lust. I LOVE stories about sons manipulating and coercing their mothers. If that's not for you, that's ok. I also love brother/sister incest, and I'...